Rules For Change

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Joong Ki - Really (Nice Guy OST) Hangul and English Lyrics - YouTube

-----------------

It was the day before summer holiday will end. Both of them just arrived in their new apartment. Sora never agreed to move into a new house but because of Luhan doesn’t want to reject his mother present and dream to buy a house for her son, she forcefully need to agree.

Luhan opened the car trunks while Sora was looking around the area. The area was quiet with a lot of trees. She spotted a park just near the parking lot.

The two of them pulled their luggage to the elevator. The door of the elevator opened widely as soon as it arrived at 6th floors. Luhan lead Sora to their new house. He entered the code which is Sora birth date.

Sora stepped into the house for the first time. The first thing that caught her eyes was the big window in the living room. She went to the living room with her eyes fixed on the window. The curtains were tide so she can see the view from the apartment.

*I can see the park clearly from here.* A light smile crept on her face.

“Do you like it here ?” Luhan stood beside her and looked at the park too. “Yesterday, when I came here to arrange the new furniture we bought before, I know you will love the view.” He smile at Sora. She rolled her eyes. “Don’t speak like you know me so well.”

“Well, I’m still trying to know you.” He beamed. Sora walked passed him and sat on the sofa. Luhan looked at his wife. “Don’t you curious how our bedroom looks like ?” A sneaky smile appeared on his face. “Come on, I will show you.” He held his hand to her but instead of holding his hand, Sora stood up and leave him.

Sora opened one of the doors inside the apartment. The first room is full with shelves and books. There is one study desk located at the corner. She closed the door and opened the door next to the room just to find it was the closet room.

Luhan appeared. “I make this room as our closet. We can fill this room with our clothes later.” He went to the room in front of the closet. “…and this is our room.” Sora spun around and saw Luhan was holding the doorknob. She walked to Luhan and he opened the door. Upon seeing the bedroom, Sora eyes turned wide. The room was normal with soft cream wallpaper cover the walls. There is one door inside the room which she believed it was the door to the bathroom.

But the things that make her jaw dropped were the beds. Yes. Two single beds. The beds were put next to each other with just a small space between it to make it looks separate. There were two different colors of the two beds. One was blue and the other one is pink with a bit of purple.

Luhan entered the room and sat on the blue bed. He looked at Sora, trying to guess what her reactions will be. “I choose your bed sheet. I hope you like it.” Sora crossed her arms and glared at him. *You think you are that smart.* She furiously thought.

“I said, I don’t want to share my bedroom with you.” She said coldly. Luhan pouted. His head lowered his head and pretended like he was sad. “Then, where do I sleep? I haven’t sleep on bed for the past one week and my back is starting to hurt because I only sleep on the sofa.”

She looked at him in sickening face. *Now, he is trying to be cute.* “Sleep on the other room !” Sora yelled.

“There is no room available. I have used one of the rooms to be our library and another one is our closet.” He made his cute innocent face.

“Who the hell tell you to make a library or closet !” She continuously yelled at him. Luhan sighed, stood up and went to her. “What is the big deal by us sharing a bedroom ? I will sleep on my bed and you on yours. Beside, what will our parent say if they know we sleep in different room?”

Sora bitted her bottom lip. “Whatever.” She simply replied and darted out from the room. As soon she was out of sight, Luhan smiled widely. *One problem solved.* His smiled vanished from his face after he remembered about the upcoming problem. *One problem left.* He sighed and walked to the living room to unpack.

Around 8 pm, both Luhan and Sora finished unpacked their belongings. It was time for dinner but nothing was in the refrigerator to cook. He just wants to call for pizza but at the same time the door bell rang.

He went to the door, not minding to look at the guest from the intercom. He opened the door widely and surprised to see all his friends were standing in front of him.

“What are you guys doing here?” Luhan asked in bewildered.

“What else ? We want to visit our friend new house.” Xiumin said. Luhan face palmed. *why must now.* “Why? You look unhappy by our sudden visit ?” Kris arched his eyebrows. Luhan shook his head. “No. I’m happy to have you guys as my first guest in this apartment.”

“Great then ! We bring chickens to eat with you and your wife.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter