Gone

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ENG SUB + ROM +KOR] B.A.P - 전부 거짓말 (It's All Lies) - YouTube

--------

It was a day before October.

As what Luhan had promised to his father, he will start to take over his family company, Lu Cooperation on the first day in October. With his knowledge, he was ready to handle the company matters and lessen his parent burden over the company.

Luhan was alone in the living room, watching TV and he kept changing the channels since none of the programs caught his attention. In the end, he turned off the TV and sighed.

He wanted to enjoy his last holiday because he knew that once he started to work, he will get busy and don’t have time for doing something fun. He tilted his head to the clock on the wall. It was near noon and he turned his head at the study room.

Sora was inside the study room, studying for the SAT’s exam that will be held on November and she had been inside for several hours already. Luhan knew that it was getting near for her examination but he also wanted her to spend some times with him and don’t get too stressful in her study.

An idea popped inside his mind. With a smile, he went to the study room, knocked the door and opened the door. He saw Sora was engrossed writing notes on her notebook.

“What are you writing?” he asked.

“History.” She simply answered without minding to look at him.

He entered the room and closed the door. Luhan sat at the edge of the desk. “Sora, we are going out.” She stopped writing and looked up at him. “Going where?” She furrowed her eyebrows. “To the mall.” He answered while brushing a few strains of her hair using his fingers.

“I want you to accompany me to the mall. I should buy few clothes since I will start working tomorrow. Plus, you should take a day off from studying. It’s not good for your health.” He explained.

Sora thought about the idea and agreed. “Okay. Let me change my clothes first.” She said. Luhan beamed and nodded his head.

45 minutes later, they arrived at the mall. Hand in hand, the two of them entered. They only entered two shops but Luhan had started to hold the bag that contains clothes that belong to Sora. He had urged Sora to try the t-shirts and didn’t hesitate to buy it for her.

Both of them enter a shoe shop and Luhan straight to hold up a pure white ballerina flat, “I think this will look good on you.” He said and called the shop worker. “Can I have size 235 for this shoe?” The worker nodded and went to shop store.

Luhan looked at Sora only to see her watched at him with questioning look. He blinked, “Why?” She crossed her arms, “I thought we come here to buy your clothes. All of these are only mine.” Luhan chuckled, “I can’t find what I want yet.” He excused. “It’s because you don’t try to find it.” She crossed her arms.

“Okay. Let’s find my things after this okay?” He pinched her cheek.

The worker returned with the shoe. “Sit. I will put it on for you.” He instructed and she followed. Luhan put the shoe on and smiled when he saw how fit the shoe on Sora. “Perfect. I will buy it for you.” He said and handed his credit card to the worker.

Sora stood up, “How do you even know my shoe size?” She asked.

Luhan tilted his head at her, “I’m your husband. Of course I know.”

Done inside the shoe shop, they headed to buy Luhan clothes. They entered a shop that full with formal clothes for men. The shop owner who was wearing a tuxedo smiled when he saw Luhan and approached the latter.

“It’s nice to see you again. It’s been a long time since you come here.” The shop owner who was in her late 40s greet Luhan and Sora.

Luhan bowed his head to the old man. “It’s nice to see you again, Mr. Yoon.”

The old man turned his head to Sora. “Who is this lovely girl beside you?” He asked. Luhan put his hand on her shoulder, “This is Sora. She is my wife.” He proudly announced.

Mr. Yoon eyes rounded and a big smiled appeared on his face. “Your wife?! You are married! She is really pretty.” He clapped his hands, delighted.

Luhan smiled and Sora looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

“Mr. Yoon, tomorrow I will start working. I need a few pairs of tuxedo.” Luhan said. Mr. Yoon nodded his head. “Of course I have. Follow me.” He led the way to the tuxedo section.

Luhan started choosing the tuxedo that he wanted to buy. It took him a lot of time to pick his clothes and that makes Sora realized that her husband was really picky when it comes to clothing. She grew bored and decided to sit on the chair inside the shop while waiting for Luhan.

An hour later, he finished and paid for the three new brands tuxedos. Sora was relieved that she finally can get out from the man shop.

Sora spotted a salon and she halted. “Luhan.” He looked at her, “Yes?”

“You are going to start working tomorrow. I think you should…change your hair colour. Maybe dark brown or black.” She pointed out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter