Another Fight

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MBLAQ - 그대여 (Darling) [Han & Eng] - YouTube

-----------------

It was 6.15 in the morning. Sora eyes opened bit by bit. She groggily rubbed her eyes and her head turned to the clock on the wall. *How can I wake up this early?* She sat up, turned her head to the bed beside her and saw Luhan was still sleeping. She suddenly remembered about last night scene with Luhan and her cheeks started to redden.

She looked at Luhan face. His sleeping face was smooth and in peace. He totally looks like a prince even though he was sleeping. Sora felt a sudden courage to touch his face. She crawled out from her bed and carefully sat on Luhan bed.

Carefully, her finger approached his face. Her hand was shaking because she didn’t want Luhan to wake up and caught her wanting to touch his face. She poked his cheek and nose with her index finger. She let out a soft giggled which make Luhan stirred in his sleep.

Sora eyes widened in alarmed. Hurriedly, she jolted up from his bed and stop breathing while looking at him, scared if he had caught her. Fortunately for Sora, Luhan stopped moving and continued his sleep. She sighed in relieved while putting her palm on her chest.

*Thank God.* She thought. Sora grabbed her towel and school uniform. Then, she entered the bathroom inside the room.

Right after the sound of the door shut, Luhan opened his yes bit by bit. A knowing smile appeared on his face. *I caught you, Sora.* He pushed his blanket away from his body and stood up. His hair was messy but he didn’t care about it. He walked out from the room and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Sora while she prepared for school.

Sora opened the bathroom door and stepped out with her school uniform on. She saw Luhan wasn’t on his bed. *Had he woke up?* at that moment, to answer her question, the door of the room opened. She turned her body to the door and saw Luhan was entering the room.

“Good morning.” He gave her a loving smiled. Sora nodded her head and walked to the mirror to comb her hair. Luhan can see that she was shy by looking at her cheeks which were slightly pink. He approached her and took the comb on her hand. Sora was in puzzlement. “W-What are you doing? Give the comb back.” She said while looking at him.

Luhan turned her body around making her back was facing him. Gently, he combed her long purple hair. His fingers were run through her hair and he can feel how soft and smooth her hair was at that moment. *Her hair still smells like lavender. Suits with the color of her hair.*

Sora saw Luhan was smiling from the mirror. She spun around and grabbed the comb from Luhan hand. “For your information, I still have my hands and you don’t have to act like this since I’m not a kid anymore.” Sora said. “I just want to help my wife. That’s all.”  Luhan pouted. She rolled her eyes. “Oh please. Others also have a wife but they are not behaving like you.” She looked at the mirror and continued to comb her hair.

An idea popped inside his mind, He grinned evilly from behind and ruffled her hair until her hairs was messy. Sora eyes widened in surprised. “YAH!” She yelled, turned her body at him and earned a quick pecked on her lips by Luhan. “What I said about not raising your voice?” He said, mischievously and walked to the bathroom. He stopped midway and said at Sora, “I have prepared breakfast for you. Go eat while I’m getting ready.” Then, he entered the bathroom, leaving Sora stood like a statue in front the mirror. *I swear. That guy is a ERT!* She yelled inside her mind.

Inside the bathroom, Luhan took her purple toothbrush, squeeze an enough amount of toothpaste on his toothbrush and started to brush his teeth. *Got to kiss her in the early morning after I woke up. How’s perfect it can be? I know today will be another happy day for me with Sora. Maybe?* He thought and rinsed his mouth.

Done showering, Luhan went out from the bathroom. With the towel wrapped around his lower body and showing his white bare chest, he walked out from the room and went to the closet. He wore his jeans and a light blue t-shirt.

Even though he appearances looked simple but it still will makes a lot of girls mesmerized with him. Luhan took his bag from the study room and entered the kitchen. He saw Sora was eating the toast he made earlier and sat beside her.

He took one of the toasts and spread it with peanut butter. “Is the toast I made delicious?” He asked and took a small bite of his own toast. Sora gave him an are-you-kidding-me look. “It’s just a toast, for God sake. How delicious it can be?”

“It’s a toast which I made with love while thinking of you inside of my mind.” He replied casually. Sora jaw dropped. *What with the poetic in this early morning.* “I really feel nausea right now and just wait for the right time to pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter