Living in Heaven

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

틴탑 (Teen Top) 긴 생머리 그녀 (Miss Right) [Lyrics: Han/Rom/Eng] - YouTube

------------------

“Thank you!” One of the salon worker thanked Luhan while returning his credit card after she had done rang it on the bill machine. Luhan took the card, took a glanced at Sora who was standing beside of him with her new hairstyle and new hair color. He sighed in exasperation and shook his head. *I should have known it will turn like this.*

After stayed in the salon for two hours, Luhan and Sora walked out from the salon. Luhan was still sighing. He looked at Sora. An innocent expression was showing on her face. She was happy because she had succeeded to trick Luhan.

“Are you that happy with your new hair color?” Luhan asked with dejected face. Sora smirked. “I am. You also know that I love this color.”

Luhan stopped walking and turned his body at her. “Didn’t I say that you should change your hair color into something that fixes your image as a high school student?” Sora also stopped walking and shrugged her shoulders. “I thought purple is suitable.”

“You should ask me before you told the stylist to dye your hair.” Luhan put his hands on his waist. “OH!” Sora snaps her fingers. “I should do that, right.” She pretended to regret but then an evil grinned form on her lips. “…but that’s a pity, you fall asleep and as your wife, I don’t have the guts to wake you up just to ask what color should I dyed my hair. I’m scared you will punish me.”

Luhan can’t help to chuckle by hearing her sarcasm. He stopped chuckling and pinched her right cheek softly. “You got me this time.” A loving smile appeared on his face. “We should go to the market now. Let’s go.”

Sora walked first. Because she was in a happy mood, she walked while flying her hands up and down with her pouty face. Luhan was happy to see her so bubbly for the first time since they’re married. *She does have a lovely side. Ke Ai*

Sora stopped walking and turned her body to Luhan in puzzlement. “Why are you still standing there? Hurry up.” Luhan nodded his head and walked hurriedly to her. Then, both of them walked together to Luhan car.

10 minutes later, both of them arrived at the nearest market. They stepped out from the car and entered the market. Luhan took a cart and they walked to the fruit and vegetables sections. Luhan pushed the cart while looking at the various types of fruits.

He turned his head at Sora. “Which fruits do you want? Do you want banana?” He asked. “I hate banana.” She replied. “Then, what kind of fruits do you want?” Luhan asked again, still trying to know what she likes and what she doesn’t.

Sora looked thorough the section to find her favorite fruits. “I want that.” She pointed to the big watermelon inside a box. Right after Sora pointed to the fruit, Luhan pushed the cart in front the watermelon, picked the most quality one and put it inside the cart.

He dusted his hands and spotted strawberries in small boxes. He pushed the cart and took two boxes. “…and don’t forget your favorite strawberry.” He put it insides the cart and gave a winked at her. Sora rolled her eyes. “What if I don’t like strawberry?” Luhan smiled, “There’s no way for me to believe that you don’t like strawberry. You are a strawberry maniac.” He pinched her nose.

After picking various types of fruits, both of them headed to the drink section. This time, without asking what Sora wants, Luhan grabbed two bottles of yogurt drink which in strawberry flavor. “Oh please. Are you trying to turn me into a strawberry?” She said sarcastically.

Luhan beamed and thumbs up. “You will look cute.” Sora gave him are-you-kidding-me looks and he stopped beaming. “Okay. What kind of drink do you want? Just tell me and I will pick it up for you.”

Right after he asked that question, Sora got an idea how to annoy him at that moment. “Beer? Wine? I think I love both.” She held her jaw and made a thinking face. Luhan eyes bugged out like his eyeballs will jump put from his eyes socket.

“Y-You drink al-alcohol?” He was stuttering, still can’t accept the things he just heard from Sora mouth. He held both of Sora shoulders. “Answer me, Sora. Do you really?”

Sora just shut , not wanting to say anything. It’s not like she love to drink alcohol. Heck, she hates it a lot. Never once in her life, she thinks to drink it even for a sip. She just wants to annoy Luhan to death and after saw how he reacted to it, she knew that she had succeeded.

“Park Sora, do you know that you’re still underage?! You can’t drink alcohol. Does your parent know about this? They will be sad, Sora.” He shrieked in disappoint toned.

“Now, I see how bad you think I am. This is what you mean by ‘loving me’? You even believe that your ‘loving wife’ drink alcohol.” She rolled her eyes and shoved his hands away from her shoulder before spun around and walked away, leaving Luhan in dumbfounded.

*She’s joking…and I believed it.* Realizing his own stupid mistake, he face palmed and cursed himself. *You are so stupid, Luhan! How can you didn’t trust your wife? Pabo Pabo Pabo!* He hit his head and hurriedly ran to Sora who was few meters in front of him.

Sora was walking with her arms crossed when Luhan blocked her path with the cart in front of her. She saw him huffing to catch his breathe. He tilted his head at her in worried, “Are you mad at me? I’m sorry. It was totally my fault. Please, don’t hate me.” He pleaded. Several peoples were looking at him weirdly but it was the last of his concerned at that time.

“You don’t have to apologize because you don’t want me to hate you” Sora said. Luhan felt a bit relieved and took a rel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter