Love

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO-K - Love, Love, Love (Color Coded Hangul/Rom/Eng Lyrics) - YouTube

------------

It was the second week of November and it will be the university exam entrance for all high school seniors. Luhan had wake up extra early in the morning just to prepare a nutritious breakfast for Sora.

Sora heard the alarm rang beside her bed. She felt really sleepy after studied until 2 in the morning just to revise everything she had learnt for the past months. She shut the alarm off and just looked at the ceiling.

*I don’t want to take the entrance exam.* She thought with a sighed.

The bedroom door opened and Luhan entered the room with a big smiled on his face when she saw Sora had woke up from her slumber. “Good morning, gorgeous. Have a good sleep?” He approached and sat on the bed beside his wife.

Sora ignored his question and kept starring at the ceiling. Luhan put his palm on top of her stomach, “Are you ready to take the examination?”

Sora looked at him and pretended to be sick. “I’m not feeling well, Luhan. Maybe I shouldn’t take the exam.” Luhan restrained himself from laughing since he knew that tactic so well. He brushed her hair away from her face, “Don’t worry, Sora. I know you are going to do your best in the exam. You worked so hard for the past months for this exam and you are not going to make your efforts worthless.”

“What if I fail?” She asked.

Luhan face softened. “Come here.” He opened his arms and motioned her to his embraced. Sora sat up and wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest. She needed his warm hugged at that moment to calm herself.

Luhan hugged her tightly and patted her back. “You are not going to fail. Plus, whether you fail this exam or not, you still have me in your life.” Sora took a deep breathed and exhaled slowly.

“Go take your shower and after you ready, go to the kitchen and we will have breakfast together. I prepared something delicious for you.” He kissed the top of her head and released her body.

Luhan went out from the bedroom leaving Sora alone. Before she can get out from the bed, her phone rang. She took her phone and read the new message she just received. It was from Daehyun.

‘Good luck!’ – Daehyun

Without replying, she put her phone on the desk, took her towel and entered the bathroom.

-----------

After having their breakfast, Luhan drove Sora to her school. She was quiet and looked really nervous. When they arrived at in front of the school, Sora put her palm on her chest to calm herself from the anxiousness.

“I will be here when you finished with the exam.” Luhan stated. Sora looked at him and nodded her head. Luhan leaned his face towards her and pecked her lips. “Good luck for the exam. Do your best. Fighting!”

Sora inhaled and exhaled. With a thumping heart, she opened the door and stepped out from the car. Luhan waved and wished another good luck before Sora entered the school gate. She saw everyone was looking really nervous the same as her and she started to calm down and headed to the place she will take her examination.

In the evening, as he had promised to Sora before, Luhan was waiting for her outside the school area. His back leaned against his car and with his arms crossed, he waited for his wife in the cold weather.

Later, Luhan saw students started to walk out from the building. He straightened himself and looked for his wife among the crowd of students. His eyes searched for Sora and when he found her walking out from the building, his lips curved into a broad smiled.

“Sora!” He called her.

Sora turned her head to the voiced and saw Luhan was waving his hand at her. With a tired face, Sora approached her husband.

“You look tired.” He brushed his thumb on her cheek.

“I am. Let’s just go home.” She said.

Luhan opened the car door for her and let Sora entered. He shut the door and went to the other side. As soon as he entered the car, he started the engine and drove away.

He took a quick glanced at Sora who looked tired but at the same time relieved. “You must be glad that it is already over, right?” She nodded. “I want to burn all the books tonight. I don’t care if I fail this exam, I rather buy a new one than see all those books inside my house.”

Luhan laughed. “That is a good idea but you have to postpone the plan because we are not going back to our home.” She glared at him, “I don’t want to go anywhere right now. I want to go home and sleep.”

“There is a big surprise waiting for you at my parent house and I’m sure you will love it.” He ensured her. “Plus, this will be your first time go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter