Date

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4minute (포미닛) - Whatever [Mini Album - Name Is 4minute] - YouTube

--------------------

Sora was sleeping serenely on her bed, not minding that it was morning already. She wanted to use the weekend to rest. After a long tiring week at school with her problems with Luhan, it made her tired and restless. She was hugging a pillow and breathed evenly.

Luhan walked out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist showing his bare chest. He went to the closet to change into comfortable clothes. A wide smiled was plastered on his face. He had waiting for this day for a while now. After he had finished his exams, he finally can do what he had planned for his wife.

After putting on dark blue jeans and green V-neck t-shirt, he combed his blonde hair so it will not look disorganized. Done, he went back to the bedroom to wake Sora up. He sat on his knees beside Sora bed to level his head with Sora face.

His lips curved upwards. How he loves to see Sora face especially when she sleeps. He leaned in and tapped Sora cheek softly with his index finger. “Sora-ah, wake up. It’s morning already.” He whispered lovingly.

With her eyes still closed, Sora pushed his finger away but Luhan will continue to tap her cheek. She furrowed her eyebrows, felt irritated when someone disturbing her sleep. For Luhan, he felt bliss to even though he knew that she might get mad at him. After satisfied tapping her cheek, Luhan continue teasing her by pinching the tip of her nose gently.

Sora stirred in her sleep. *What the hell-* She opened her eyes and sat up. Luhan body moved to the back a little bit. Sora glared at Luhan. “What the hell are you doing?” She hissed but Luhan only smiled in amusement, “Good morning my beautiful wife.”

He her hair but only got yanked by Sora who was furious and annoyed by his stupid acted in the morning. “Go away. Don’t disturb me!” She pushed him. Luhan shook his head and wagged his finger. “You can’t continue sleeping. Go get ready. I want to bring you to a lot of places today.” He proudly stated. “I’m not going anywhere.” She uttered with an eyebrow raised. Luhan pouted cutely in front of her. “Don’t be like this. Do you know how long I had planned for today? Come on. It will be fun, trust me.”

She rolled her eyes by his childishness. Now, she had wide awaked and didn’t feel to sleep anymore. With a heavy sighed, she crawled off the bed and entered the bathroom. Luhan stood up and jumped in joyed. *Yes!* He pumped up his fist. He had started to feel excited to have a date with Sora and in addition, he wanted to recover his relationship with her.

20 minutes later, Luhan and Sora walked to the car together. Tried to be a gentleman, Luhan opened the car door for Sora. She eyed him suspiciously but Luhan gave an assured nodded so she will enter. She shook her had and entered the car. Luhan went to the driver seat.

He turned his head to Sora, “We should go eat breakfast first. Where do you want to eat for breakfast?” Sora looked at him with not amused expression on her face. “I’m not the one that planned anything.” She said mockingly and turned her head to the front again.

Luhan sighed softly. *Don’t give up.* He thought for awhile, where to bring Sora to eat for breakfast. He wanted to have a small enjoyment breakfast at a nice cozy café with Sora and a place entered his mind. *I will bring her there.*

“I have this one place to bring you for breakfast.” He beamed. “Put your seatbelt on.” He told her while pulling his own seatbelt. Sora also did the same thing. When both of them had ready, Luhan sped the car away.

------------------------

45 minutes later, he parked the car at the parking lot beside a café. Both of them went out from the car at the same time and shut the door. Sora tilted her head to the café signboard. *Bread & Pastry Café.* She read the café name inside her mind.

As soon as the both of them stepped inside the café, the aroma of fresh baked breads and pastries entered their nostrils. Luhan took two trays, handed one to Sora and held one for him. He looked at Sora. “Just choose whatever you want to eat.” Sora looked around the racked that filled with different type of breads and pastries.

She walked slowly while her eyes searched for the bread she wanted to eat. She took two scones, a chocolate muffin and a cream cheese to spread on her scones. By the time she went to the cashier, Luhan was there waiting for her. His tray was set up on the cashier table. Sora also put her tray on the cashier table, waiting for the worker to ring the prices on the machine.

“What do you want to drink?” Luhan asked his wife. Sora scanned on the menu board and chose her d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter