Drowning

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTOB- 그 입술을 뺏었어 (I Stole Those Lips/Irresistible Lips) lyrics [Eng. | Rom. | Han.] - YouTube

-------------

Around 3.30 pm , Luhan and Sora arrived at The Regent Beijing ,the hotel the both of them will stay while they were in Beijing for 4 days and 3 nights. Luhan friends will stay at Kris family house. Even though the house is near with the hotel Luhan and Sora stayed but Luhan still thankful that his friends will not stay in the same hotel as him because he doesn’t want them to disturb his honeymoon with Sora.

Sora pulled her small luggage and followed Luhan from behind. She was now in a country that she never goes before so she doesn’t want to get lost. Furthermore , she don’t has any idea how to speak mandarin.

Luhan went to the receptionist to check in their room while Sora wandering around the lounge at the lobby. *This hotel is beautiful.* She thought in awed. Sora spotted a path to the swimming pool and before she can walk to the pool , Luhan approached her.

“Do you need someone to carry your bag ?” Luhan asked.

Sora shook her head.

“Ok then. Let’s go.” Luhan led the ways to the elevator. Few minutes later , both of them arrived at the 12th floors. Luhan looked for the room of 1201 and when he found the room , he entered the room card into the slot and opened the door.

Luhan held the doorknob , waiting for Sora to enter the room first before he followed her. Sora looked around the suite. The suite is not too big but still look luxurious.

“So , do you like this room ?” Luhan asked with a hopeful face.

“It’s fine.” She simply replied.

Sora turned her body and held her palm in front of Luhan.

Luhan blinked. “Do you need something ?”

“Give me this room card.” Sora said with her poker face.

Luhan felt weird but he still put the card on her palm. When Luhan had gave her the card , Sora looked at him like she was waiting for something. She saw Luhan still stood in front of her and she crossed her arms.

“What are you still doing here ?” She asked in annoyance.

Luhan confused. “What ?” “Go to your damn room. For how long you going to be here ?” Sora said. He sighed. *So , she did think we will be in separate room.* “This is my room too.”

“Muh ?! You mean I will be in the same room as you ?!” She yelled. Luhan nodded his head. He knows Sora will deadly not happy with it.

Sora looked at the queen size bed. The only problem was , the suite they stayed only has one bed.

“Have fun sleeping on the sofa.” Sora evilly spoke and her upper lip curved upwards a bit.

Luhan sighed. “If that’s what you want.” Even though his mouth said those words but his heart still hurt. It’s their first honeymoon and he was not expecting to sleep on the sofa. Sora entered the bathroom , leaving him alone. Luhan turned his head to the bed and he turned to the sofa. *The sofa also looks comfortable to sleep on.* He cools down himself.

---------------

That night at 8 pm , Luhan just finished his shower and he changed into a black shirt with a jean. He wants to have dinner with Sora and his friends at the hotel restaurant but he saw Sora was sleeping on the sofa and he doesn’t want to wake her up.

He also doesn’t want to leave her alone in the suite but because he had promised to his friends to meet up during dinner , he doesn’t has any choice.

He approached Sora who was sleeping peacefully on the sofa only wearing a purple tank top and a shorts short , slipped his arms underneath her and lifted her to the bed. He pulled the blanket to cover her up from coldness. He tenderly kissed Sora forehead and watched her face closely. A small smiled can be seen on his face. *My wife. Sleep well. I love you.*

He caressed her cheek , using her thumb before exits the suite to meet up with his friends.

Few hours later , Sora opened her eyes. She rubbed her eyes and looked around but she can’t see Luhan anywhere inside the suite.

*Where is he ?* She thought.

Sora hopped off from the bed and searched for her phone on the sofa. The moment she wants to call Luhan to ask where he was , an idea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter