Her Trust

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

▶ [B.A.P] Badman (Hangul/Romanized/English Sub) Lyrics - YouTube

School finally ended. Sora finally can breathe and think straightly after forcing herself to focus in all the classes. For the first time, she jotted all the notes inside books from all the teachers. As soon as the last class ended, she slung her backpack on her shoulders and ran out from the classroom.

*Finally, I can breathe.* She headed to her locker. Sora put all of her books inside her locker and just brought a few of the materials so she can study at home. *Since when did I ever bring books home?* with a sighed, she shook her head and walked away;

When she arrived at the gate, she looked around but no sight of Luhan car parked nearby. She blew a raspberry. *Where is he? I’m tired.* She waited for another 15 minutes and finally Luhan white Bentley arrived at the school area and he stopped the car in front of Sora.

She opened the door lazily, entered the car and shut the door closed. Luhan just looked at her in worried. He knew that he was late to pick her up and to think that she didn’t walk home was enough to make him breath.

Sora just looked out the window all the way and Luhan will glance at her once in awhile. *I should bring her to eat ice cream. Maybe she will be less mad at me.* He thought and turn the direction to the nearest ice cream parlor.

Few minutes later, Luhan parked the car in front of the ice cream building. He turned off the engine, hurriedly stepped out from the car and brisk walked to the other side to open the door for Sora.

He opened the door but Sora just stared at him dumbfounded. “What are you doing?” She asked and he just grinned playfully.  “I know you are tired so i will treat you to eat your favorite strawberry ice cream.”

Sora sighed. She thought it was also a good idea to cool down and relax her mind for awhile. She stepped out from the car, waited for Luhan to shut the door closed and entered the shop together.

Both of them went to order their ice cream. Sora ordered her favorite strawberry ice cream in cone whilst Luhan only ordered hot coffee. He gave money to the worker and wait for their ordered to finish.

When the worker had finished preparing their orders, Luhan grabbed the tray and carried it with his right hand while his other hand was slipped into his wife, leading their ways to the table.

He put down the tray on the table, pulled the chair for Sora and sank into the chair beside her. He placed her ice cream in front of her and gave her a loving smiled. Sora just ignored all his romantic moves toward her because she was not in the mood to argue with him.

Sora took a spoonful of her strawberry ice cream and shoved it into .

Luhan felt awkward and also at the same time, he felt nervous by her sudden silent treatment. He cleared his throat. “I’m sorry for making you wait. I just finished having group discussion for the final presentation. You know right that i will graduate soon?” Sora just shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. “This final presentation will determine whether my group members and i can graduate or not. Beside our final exams before, this presentation is also very important to me and my friends.” Sora tilted her head up and stared at him. Scared that she might misunderstand with his words, he hurriedly cleared it up.

“It’s not that you are not important. Trust me, you are more important than anything else in this world for me, even more important than my life but i need to get great result, graduate with honor, worked hardly and get salary so i can give you a better living without using my parent money anymore. So don’t-”

“Luhan.” She cut his long talked by calling his name.

Luhan stopped talking and looked at her in the eyes. “Y-Yes?”

“Can you stop talking? I think my head is going to blow out if i hear another word come out from your mouth.” Sora stated without breaking the eyes contact.

Luhan rubbed the back of his neck and sheepishly smiled, felt embarrassed.  “O-Okay. Sorry for disturbing you eating.” He held the ring of the cup and took a short sip of his coffee.

Few minutes later, she just wanted to finish her ice cream but her eyes suddenly darted to the shop window. A figure walking from outside, across the shop catched her eyes. She saw the back of the person body.

Her body froze and her eyes widened. *Isn’t that... Jiho oppa?* She stood up from her seat and ran to the door, leaving Luhan in his seat. He was surprised to see his wife running away so suddenly and he went to catch her up.

Sora opened the entrance door and looked around the area but the figure that she thought as ‘Jiho oppa’ had lost from her eyesight. She scanned the area for a few seconds before Luhan grabbed her arm and spun her around.

He cupped her face and stared into her eyes in worried. “Why are you running away? Is something wrong?” Her mind was still blank to answer Luhan question

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter