Missing From School

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nu'est 뉴이스트 - Hello Lyrics [ ENGLISH+ ROMANIZED ] + MP3 - YouTube

----------------------

It was silent inside SNU library. The only sound that can be heard was flipping pages from books. A lot of students were inside the library to study for their upcoming exams. Luhan was also in the library with his friends.

Xiumin and Tao kept yawning from time to time. From all the six, the both of them were the least persons that like to study. Kris was immersed with his laptop, trying to finish his assignment. Chen and Lay were discussing about instruments while Luhan was busy jotting notes on his note book.

The silent surrounding was interrupted by Xiumin. He slammed both of his palms on the table while stood up in annoyed because of the boredom. Everyone inside the library was flinched in surprise and it was the others time to look at him in annoyed.

Luhan stopped jotting notes, Kris fingers stopped typing, Lay and Chen stopped discussing and Tao who had doze off, suddenly opened his eyes in surprised. All of them turned their heads at Xiumin.

“What’s wrong with you, baozi?” Kris calmly asked.

“This is so boring. Can we just go out from this library before someone will die in here?” Xiumin replied with irritated toned. “Plus, I’m hungry. Let’s go to eat.” He added while tapping his stomach.

Luhan checked the time. It was almost 2.30 pm. “It is lunch time now. We should take a break for awhile.” Kris sighed. He almost finished his assignment but need to delay finishing his works. He shut his laptop and put it inside his bag. The others were also packing their things.

“Hurry up guys. I’m hungry!” Xiumin yelled from the library door, totally ignoring the library rule for being quiet. “That bun is really weird. He is so fast when it comes to food but slow like a snail when it times to study.” Lay muttered at the table to the others. All of them were smiling by his jokes.

Luhan put his palm on Lay shoulder. “We can’t do anything about it.” He assured. “Hurry up before the baozi start to throw tantrum here.” Chen uttered.

20 minutes later, Luhan and his friends were eating sandwich at one of the cafes inside SNU. A lot of girls were there to take a glimpse of them. “If all these girls especially Luhan hyung admires know about he has a wife now, I bet all of them will try to commit suicide.” Chen said and took a bite of his sandwich.

Luhan took a glanced at all the girls and turned his head to his friends back. *I have Sora already. She is enough for me.* He thought and smiled. “So how’s your relationship with your wife? Is she still mad at you after you enrolled her into new school without her knowing?” Xiumin asked.

“Our relationship is getting better now. About her new school, I think she’s still trying to adapt in that kind of environment even though she got into a fight yesterday. After all, her previous school is different from Kangnam High School.” Luhan explained.

Their talked were cut off by the ringing of Luhan phone. He took his phone and looked at the caller ID. *Principal Kim?* When he saw Principal Kim now on his phone screen, his heart started to beat rapidly. He felt that it must have to do with Sora and he was hoping she was not caught into trouble again or she can’t continue to attend Kangnam High School anymore.

Anxiously, he slides his finger on the screen to pick up the call and he put the phone on his ear. “Hello Principal Kim.” He greeted in manner.

Right after he greeted, all of his friend’s eyes darted to Luhan. They were curious why their high school principal was calling Luhan but for Kris, he seemed to sense that it must be something bad.

“Is there something happen to Sora at school? Did she get into a fight again?” Luhan nervously asked.

He can hear Principal Kim was clearing his throat and he knew something must have happened. “She was not getting into a fight.” Principal Kim answered. Luhan sighed in relieved whilst his eyes were closed. “Then, why do you call me? Something happen to Sora?” Luhan questioned again. He still can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter