Troubled On First Day

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B.A.P - No Mercy Lyrics (COLOUR CODED) - YouTube

---------------

The bell had ringed 15 minutes ago but Sora was still not entering her new class. She wanted to walk around the school area before entered the class. She didn’t care if she gets detention on her first day of school. It’s not like she was a good student in Daegu High School so what’s the point to change in her new school.

Finished wandering around the school area, she finally make her way to her class. She tried to use the map that was given to her earlier and after awhile searching for it, she found a small sign on the side of the door showing the ‘Class 3-1’.

Without minding to knock the door, she opened it widely. The teacher stopped his talking and looked at Sora in bewildered. All the students who were focusing on the teacher also turned their heads to her.

“Are you the new student?” The male teacher asked. Sora nodded her head. “Well, you are late. I was waiting for you but since this is your first day, I will forgive you. Come here. Introduce yourself.” He added.

She approached the bald teacher and stood beside him. She examined the whole class. It was cleans. The desks were well arranged and it looks new. Unlike in her old school, the desks were full with scribbles of cursing and phone numbers.

All the boys and girls students inside the class were wearing their uniforms neatly. Their hairs were well combed and none of the girls were dyeing their hairs like Sora.

“What are you waiting for? Please introduce your name so I can continue my lessons.” The teacher said.

“Park Sora.” She merely said.

“Well Miss Park, my name is Mr. Shin. I am the homeroom teacher of this class as well as the history teacher. If you need something, you can refer to me.” Mr. Shin told her. “You can take a seat at the empty desk behind.” He pointed to the desk beside a guy with the black Mohawk hairstyle.

Sora walked to her desk without glancing to her new classmates. She can hear few peoples were starting to talk about her.

“Look at her hair?”

“I heard that she is from Daegu High School.”

“Then, she is from poor family?”

“How can she enter this school?”

Sora rolled her eyes and sat on her seat. She put her bag on the table and glared at the students who were looking at her. *These bunch of ! I just want to punch those faces!* She cursed.

“Ok. Let’s continue our class. Miss Park, since you don’t have any books yet, you can just listen to what I’m saying.” He turned his head to the book he was holding and started to teach. *Like I will care to study if I have my books.* She bit her bottom lip. All the students were starting to focus on the class.

She felt someone was staring at her. Sora looked to her left and met eyes with the guy with Mohawk hair. He knew he was caught by staring at her so to make it less awkward, he smiled. Sora didn’t even mind to return the smile. Instead, she gave him a murderous glared before turned her head to the front again.

She was getting boring and started to doze off but a crumpled paper suddenly hit her head and falls on her lap. She took the paper and opened it up just to see someone introducing his name to her.

‘My name is Yoo Youngjae. Since we are sitting next to each other, let’s be friend :)’

Sora looked at the guy beside her and smirked. She crushed the paper on her palm and threw it right on his face. “Aww!” He rubbed his forehead who got hit. Mr. Shin stopped teaching again and looked at Youngjae. “Mr. Yoo, is something wrong?”

He got shy. His classmates were looking at him. “No, Mr. Shin. I’m sorry. You can continue.” He sheepishly smiled and looked at Sora who was smirking mischievously. Mr. Shin shook his head and started to teach again.

Time flew by. History was finally ended and it was time for PE class. All the students in the class were leaving the class and headed to the locker to change into sportswear. Sora just sat on her place until Youngjae tapped her shoulder.

“I will show you the way to the girl locker room.” He generously said.

“…and the reason I need to go to the locker room?” She raised her eyebrows.

“We have PE class- Oh! I forget, you are new so you don’t have any sportswear. It’s okay. Just went to the gym. It’s on the first floor. I need to change now so I will meet you there.” He stood up and left the classroom leaving Sora alone.

She was thinking not to go to the gym but she had nothing better to do at that moment so she decided to go. She left the class and walked to the gym located on the first floor.

After found the gym, she made her way to the door. When she entered, she saw the gym floor was clean and the gym was bri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter