Make Her Smiling

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B.A.P Punch [ENG SUB + ROM + HAN] HD - YouTube

----------------

After the meeting with the principal, Luhan and Sora went to the car. Neither of them was thinking to start a conversation. Sora took a glanced at Luhan. She tried to guess what was lingering inside his mind. His face didn’t show any sign that he was mad but no sign that he was happy either. Sora turned her head to the front back still trying to figure what was in his mind.

15 minutes later, Luhan white Audi entered their residential areas. He parked his car, pulled the handbrake and cleared his throat before speak up. 

“I still have class to attend after this. You go upstairs, take a shower and change your clothes. I will pick you up around 2.30 pm and we will have our lunch together.” He said without looking at her.

“No need. I’m going to meet my friend after this.” Sora answered caught his attention. He turned his head at Sora. Both of them finally make an eyes contact for the first time after returned from the meeting with the principal.

Luhan shook his head. “I don’t give my permission. Stay at home until I come and fetch you.” He sounds firmly. “…and why do I need your permission to meet my friends? For your information, I also have a life.” She scoffed.

“Yes. You have a life as my wife.” Luhan said. “...and your husband wants you to listen to what he said earlier. Don’t try to go out from our house before I fetch you. You know the punishment right? Trust me; next time is not just a usual kiss I gave you like before.” He added.

Sora clenched her teeth. She can’t tolerate with Luhan new behavior and his so-called-punishment anymore. She also didn’t know why she needs to get scared by his stupid threat.

She opened the door, stepped out from the car and slammed the door hardly until the car shaken before stomped her feet to the elevator. Luhan watched her from the car. Until he was sure that Sora had entered the elevator, he only got to breathe again.

He sighed. *Way to go, Luhan. She hates you more now.* He shook his head and drove his car to his university.

------------

Right after his class ended at 2 pm, Luhan straight to go home. He arrived 10 minutes late because of the heavy traffic since it’s the peak hour where all the workers returned to their office after having their lunch break.

He entered the passcode of the door and entered. The house was quiet. Sora was not in the living room so he made his way to their bedroom. He opened the door and saw Sora was sleeping serenely on her bed.

His face got softened. He approached her bed and sat on it carefully not wanting to wake her up. He pushed a few strains of hairs from her face. *Please don’t hate me more. I’m doing all of these is for your own goods.*

Then, a smile appeared on his face. *My baobei, I love you.* He just want to kiss her forehead but then Sora opened her eyes. She saw Luhan was sitting beside while looking at her. “What are you doing here?”

Luhan shook his head and gave her a soft smiled. “Nothing. I want to wake you up so we can go lunch but I don’t have the guts to do that when I saw you slept peacefully. You look tired.” He caressed her right cheek making Sora jolted up by the sudden touched.

She pushed his hand away and awkwardly turned her head to the other side. “Let’s go. I’m hungry.” She stated. She pushed her body off the bed and leaves the room with Luhan followed from behind.

Both of them arrived at a café. While waiting for their foods to arrive, Sora took her phone from her pocket and looked at her phone screen that was cracking badly. *How I’m going to repair this? This will cost a lot of money.* She sighed.

Luhan heard her sighing and looked at Sora with concerned. “Is something wrong?” He asked. Without looking at him, Sora shook her head and replied, “Nothing.” But Luhan didn’t believe her. “Are you sure? You kept sighing from before.” He added.

Sora didn’t want to answer his question but an idea popped inside her mind. The only way for her to get her phone fix was by Luhan help. Even though it was hard for her to ask for his help but she needs to throw her ego far away if she wants her phone to get fix. She can’t leave a day without her phone. Her phone is the only thing that can help her to release her boredom by listening to music and playing games.

She tilted her head to Luhan and met eyes with him. “Luhan, I need your…..help.” She finally said it. Upon Luhan heard Sora was asking for his help, he straighten his body and rested his arms on the table. He raised his eyebrow in curiosity and a bit of amused. He n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter