Mr. ert

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MBLAQ- Scribble [ENG/ROM/HAN] Lyrics - YouTube

-------------------

It was the day before the honeymoon will end. Luhan and Sora will return to Korea the next morning. Sora was glad because the honeymoon will end soon. She found it was not amusing to be in the city that full with peoples speaking in mandarin and she doesn’t understand a bit of what they were saying.

If she wants to buy something, she needs to ask Luhan to help her communicate and Sora want to stop from doing it since she felt like she had owed him a lot.

As for Luhan, he didn’t think that his honeymoon with Sora was that terrible. He brought her to a lot of places in Beijing. Even he only had the chance to bring Sora around Beijing on the last day before they will return to Korea but he still managed to bring her to a lot of historical places and nice restaurants.

However, he felt that their honeymoon was not completed. It’s not because he missed to bring Sora to the place they should visit but it because he still hopefully that he will be able to do what husband and wife will do during their honeymoon.

After he had the ‘First Night’ lessons with his friends, Luhan continuously thought about it and he will start to feel nervous. He wants to do it but the big part of him was nervous and scared. To Tao, he can get all the girls by using Xiumin methods but his wife is the firm, Sora. She was completely different from any other girls.

After having dinner, Luhan and Sora returned to their room. Luhan put the card on the slot and let Sora entered first before he followed her.

Sora entered the bathroom to change her clothes leaving Luhan who was deadly nervous. A lot of things were inside his mind. *What should I do ? This is the chance. You can do it, Luhan.* He courage himself. He was nervous. He kept sighing.

His phone rang making him jumped in surprise. He looked at the called ID and saw Xiumin name. He picked up the call while massaging his forehead. “Hello.”

He suddenly heard laughter or more like ghost cackling.

“Puhahaha!”

“See, he picked up call. I told you guys that he still not doing it. Puhahaha !”

“Hyung, you are so slow !”

Luhan can heard all the teased by his friends and he started to boil in angered. “Yah !” He yelled.

“Sorry man. We just want to check on you.” He heard Xiumin said still with laughter. Luhan sighed. “I can’t do this. Maybe I should do it when we are in Korea later.” Luhan uttered.

“No man ! You need to it today ! This is your last chance. Don’t spoil everything that you had learnt.” Xiumin answered. Luhan eyebrow furrowed. “You talked like Sora will ask me to divorce her if I don’t do it tonight.” Luhan said in annoyed tone.

“No. What I mean is honeymoon mood is different.” Xiumin emphasized the last word.

“Yes but she’s different too. She is differ-“

“Who is different ?” Sora asked from his behind making Luhan can’t continue with his words.

Luhan hang up the called and spun her body. He saw Sora was standing with her arms crossed waiting for him to answer her question.

“S=Sora. Since when you’re standing there ?” Luhan stuttering with his eyes wide opened. Sora just gave him a weird looked. “Who is different ? Are you talking about me ?” She eyed him.

Luhan started to sweat. “N-No.” He forced a laugh.

Sora looked at him suspiciously before walked to the bed. *Last chance, Luhan. Last chance !* He nervously thought.

Sora pulled the blanket on the bed, ready to lay herself on the soft mattress but she suddenly got spun by Luhan. “What the-“ Sora ready to curse at him but she noticed the way Luhan looked at her was different.

His eyes gazed at her with loving, caring and a bit of alluring. Sora was like hypnotized by his eyes.

Luhan face showing no worriedness but inside he was deadly nervous. His heart beating really fast but he doesn’t want to spoil everything. He tried to recall what Xiumin had taught him.

‘When you had turned her around, you put both of your hand on her shoulders and make sure you met eyes with her.’

Luhan do as what Xiumin had told him to do.

‘Next step, you cupped her cheeks and hold her face like she was so fragile. Then, you need to caress her.’

Luhan cupped her cheeks and softly he brushed his finger along her jawline.

“What are you doing?” Sora asked with wide eyes.

Luhan put her finger on Sora lips to make her stop talking. “Shhh~” She was totally shocked by Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter