Be Friend

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

▶ EXO (엑소) - My Turn To Cry (내가 울을 차례) Lyrics (Member Coded/Color Coded) [Eng|Rom|Han|HD-1080p] - YouTube

----------

The next morning, Sora eyes snapped opened at 7.15am. As usual, she was in Luhan embraced. He was hugging her from the back with his right arm secured on her waist. Sora look at the alarm beside the bed and she knew that she wake up on time.

Carefully, she released her body from Luhan. She didn’t want him to wake up because that will kiss her chance away to meet Daehyun. She didn’t want Daehyun to tell everyone that she’s and Luhan was married to each other.

Just the thought make her terrified.

She entered the bathroom to brush her teeth and washed her face. Done, she went out from the bathroom, grabbed her black sweater, put it on and left the house before Luhan will caught her.

She took the elevator to the ground floor and went to search for Daehyun car. She bitted her bottom lip, felt annoyed. *How the hell I’m supposed to know which one is his car.*

Right after that, there was a honk from her side.

Sora turned her head to the side where the sound came from and she straight to found Daehyun who was grinning at her inside the car. Unwillingly, she makes her way to his car. Sora opened the passenger door and entered.

“Good morning. You are early.” Daehyun greeted her with a mischievous smirk plastered on his morning face.

Sora crossed her arms and glared at him, “Stop with all the craps and just tell me what you want from me?”

Daehyun can’t help to laugh by her words. “Calm down. Let’s just go grab our breakfast first, okay. I am so hungry right now. After we have filled our stomach then we will talk about this matter, okay?” He asked.

Sora didn’t reply and only turned her head to the front.

“Please put your seatbelt on.” Daehyun said and Sora sullenly followed.

15 minutes later, they arrived at a small café near Gangnam.

Both of them step out from the car and Daehyun lead the way inside the small café. Both of them sat at the corner of the café so they will have their privacy to talk about the matter.

A waiter approached them to take their order. Sora just let Daehyun took the order for the both of them since she didn’t care about food at that moment. She only wants Daehyun to promise that he will never tell anyone about her and Luhan marriage.

After a long wait, Daehyun had already finished her coffee and chocolate pancake while Sora was only drinking her hot milk.

Daehyun placed both of his elbows on the table and clutched his hands together. “So…about the matter you want to talk about. I believe you don’t want me to tell anyone about what I had saw last night?”

Sora nodded her head with her lips pressed into a firm line.

Daehyun stared at her for a few seconds before answered, “Okay. I will keep it as a secret. You don’t have to worry.”

Sora eyes rounded. “Really? You will do that?” She asked, still can’t believe that a person like Daehyun will do something without getting another thing in exchange.

“Of course…but in one condition of course.” Daehyun told.

*I knew It.* her face turned annoyed again, “What condition?” “I want the two of us…to be friend.” He stated. Sora stared at his face in disbelieved. *He only want that? Like seriously? Why he wanted to be friend with someone like me?!*

He saw her being quiet. “It’s not a fault right to be friend? Oh come on, it’s not like I asked you to be my girlfriend. I just like to be with you…as a friend. We can hang out together or have a long chat. You are also Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo friend right? So, it must be okay for you to my friend too.”

After a long paused, she nodded her head. “Okay. Let’s be friend.” She agreed. She thought it will not be bad for her to have him as a friend.

Daehyun smiled. “Great!” He held out his hand. “Friend.” Sora stared at his hand for a few seconds before place her hand on it. “Friend.”

She pull her hands and stood up. “Okay friend, can you send me home because unlike you, I have someone who didn’t know I am meeting you here.” She stated sarcastically.

Daehyun laughed. Her statements were always amusing.

“Wait, before I sent you home, I will buy something for your special ‘someone’, so he will not kill me later on for kidnapping his beloved wife.” He stood up and went to the cashier to choose some breads for Daehyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter