Rude Guy

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

100% - Bad Guy [English Subs+Romanization+Hangul] - YouTube

---------------

It was nine in the morning . Sora had been forced by Luhan to have breakfast with him before went to buy their new house furniture .

Both of them were in the car . No voices can be heard from both of them . The only sounds that can be heard is the sound of the radio . Sora was busy playing game on her phone while Luhan will took a glimpsed of her once a while .

20 minutes later , both of them arrived at the waffle café inside Seoul National University . Luhan lead the way to the café while Sora followed him .

As soon as Luhan entered the café , all the girls squealing . Luhan is one of the boys that popular in his college . Same as his friends . With his handsome face , smart brain and his wealthy family , he is the ideal type for all the girls .

“It’s Luhan .”

“He’s so cute !”

“Who is that girl beside him ?”

With the sight of Sora who was walking beside Luhan , all eyes were on her like she has seven heads . Everyone in the café were now gossiping about what they saw .

“Is that girl study here ?”

“I never see her around this college .”

“She doesn’t seems to study in this college .”

“Is that his sister ?”

“He has a sister ?”

Luhan brought Sora to a table at the corner . “Wait here . I will order our foods .” Luhan went to order their foods . 10 minutes later , he got back with a tray of foods in his hands . He put the tray on the circle table and took a sit in front of Sora .

“Your waffle and your strawberry smoothies .” He took it from the tray and put it in front of her . “I know you like strawberry so you don’t mind to drink strawberry smoothies right ?”

“whatever .” Sora replied .

Luhan smiled a little bit , knowing that he succeed to do something right . He started to eat his still hot waffle . While munching , he saw Sora still not eating and just kept playing with her phone .

“You should eat your waffle before it get cold .” Luhan stated but Sora just ignored him . Luhan sighed then an idea came up on his mind . He stood up and took a sit beside Sora . He cuts the waffle into small pieces and poked the small cut with the fork . He held it up in front of .

Sora surprised by his action . She stopped playing with her phone and looked at Luhan in puzzlement . “Try it before it gets cold .” Luhan said .

By the sudden action of Luhan , everyone in the café gasped in surprise .

“Are they dating ?!”

“That girl is so lucky !”

Sora just glared at the waffle in front of . *What the hell is he doing ?!* Sora yelped inside her mind . Luhan face looked normal but inside of him was shaking like an earthquake . *Don’t give up , Luhan . She will get soften and eat this waffle .* He calmed himself .

Instead of throwing curse and screaming on his face , Sora opened and took a bite of the waffle . Luhan eyes was full with happiness . He really can’t believe that Sora just accepted to eat the waffle from the fork that he held .

*I am so going to remember today .* Luhan thought . He was excited that Sora was a little bit open up with him .

Sora turned her head back to her phone and continue playing with her game but she can’t focused . She also don’t know why she jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter