Never Let You Out Of My Sight

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FT Island- 지독하게 (Severely) lyrics [Eng. | Rom. | Han.] - YouTube

-------------

That night , Sora , Luhan and their parents were having dinner together before Sora parent will go to London the next day . It was a nice dinner in one of Luhan parent hotel in Seoul .

Their parent were eating and chatting about business and they will laugh once in awhile . Luhan was smiling to see his parents and in-laws were having so much fun . He turned his head to Sora who was sitting beside him .

She just keep poking the broccoli on the plate with her fork , looking so bored . Her left elbow was on the table while she rested her head on her palm .  Luhan saw that she not even touch her steak .

“Do you want me to cut your steak into small pieces ?” He whispered to Sora .

Sora stop poking her broccoli and looked at him still in her position . Not an amused or thankful expressions can be seen in her face .

She ignored him and eyed her plate again . Her phone buzzed inside her pocket . She put downs the fork and took out her phone . It was a message from her friend , Jay . She opened the message and read it .

Luhan took the opportunity to take her plate and cut the steak into small pieces . Mrs. Lu saw her son being so responsibility to his wife and she can’t help to smile . *They are so perfect together .*

On the other hand , Sora was shocked to read the message she received from Jay . *Not again !* She clenched her fist .

Luhan finished cutting the steak with a smile of proud on his face . He put the plate back in front of Sora but Sora suddenly stood up making Luhan and their parents surprised .

“Sora-ah , what’s wrong ?” Mrs. Park asked .

All of them were looking at Sora . They were all trying to figure out what happened to her and what she’s going to do next .

Without answering her mom question , she run away .

“Sora-ah ! Park Sora !” Her dad shouted . “Honey , where is she going ?” Mrs. Park asked worriedly at her husband . “I-I don’t know .” He replied .

Luhan was extremely worried . His eyes were wide open . He stood up from his sit and chased after Sora . Both of their parents were puzzled and worried by the sudden situation .

------------------------------------

Sora ran out from the hotel as fast as she can . It was raining heavily but she don’t care . She just keep running to the place Jay asked her to go .

After 20 minutes of running in the heavy rain , she arrived at the park near Daegu High School . The playground was dark . The only source of light was from the moon . A lot of trashes were scattered on the ground .

No one was there . No sound can be heard .

Sora was still panting , tired from the non-stop running . She looked around the playground ,searching for her friends but they were nowhere there .

“Minsuk ! Jay ! Jiwoo !” She screamed her friends name but still no one was there . *Where the hell are these guys !* She madly thought .

She want to take out her phone from her pocket to call her friends but suddenly heard a guy voice talking behind her .

“Finally , you arrive Park Sora .” That guy said with his deep voice .

Sora turned around just to see Jonghyun smirking at her . Then , the other three boys coming out from the bushes and stood behind Jonghyun . They are Minjun , Hyunsik and Jiho .

The four of them are from Gangbuk High School . They were the enemy of Sora and her friends . Both of the group always fighting including of Sora . Even though she is a girl , she always helping her friends to fight with them .

Sora was eyeing every each of them . They were four of them and she was alone . Furthermore , she can see that they were each holding a metal stick . The chance for her to win against them was thin but there was no sign of afraid on her face . She clenched both of her fists .

“Where is my friends ?” She asked with her teeth gritted .

Jonghyun fake a laughed . “Your friends ? I don’t know . Maybe they are sleeping at their home right now or maybe having fun with some s .”

“What the hell are you talking about ?!” She hissed at them .

Jonghyun laughed again . He took out something from his pocket and threw it to her . Sora caught it and saw that it was Jay phone .

“How can you have his phone ?!” She spoke , angered .

“It’s not my fault . Your friend is too dumb . He can’t resist the seduction of the in our school until he dumbly don’t realized that she was taking his phone . How stupid was that .” He laughed and the others followed him .

Sora was sick by his stupid joke . She want to walk away but Hyunsik and Jiho caught both of her arms . She struggled to pull her arms off them but they were holding her very hardly .

“What the hell do you want ?!” She screamed . The dogs around the playground started to bark by her sudden outraged .

Jonghyun approached her and leaned his face closed to her . “Park Sora , you are more pretty when you mad . I like it a lot .” He caressed her face with the metal stick . “Do you know that I like you since we first met last year ? I want to suggest something at you . Do you want to ……. hang out at my place tonight ? We can do a lot of stuff .” He winked at her but just to make Sora more irked .

“I rather hang out with monkey than you .” She scoffed at him and kicked his leg hardly making him fall on the gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter