Worried

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teen Top - Crazy (R&B Slow mix) - YouTube

-----------

The next morning , Sora woke up at 10 am . As soon as she woke up , she can saw the sun shines brightly through the window . She wants to rub her eyes but she stopped her action when she saw that she was wearing her wedding ring .

*What the – I thought I had threw this ring last night .* She sat up while thinking why the ring was on her finger . *Did that jerk put this ring back on my finger ?*

She was deep in her thought until the door of her room opened . She turned her head to the door and saw her mother .

“Good Morning .” Her mother said with a wide smile on her face . “Sora-ah , your dad and I have a surprise for you and Luhan .” Mrs. Park added .

“I don’t need any surprise .” Sora replied coldly . To her , marrying Luhan was the huge surprise for her and she still can’t accept it .

Mrs. Park crossed her arms . “Come on . Go take your morning shower and go downstairs . We will wait in the kitchen . Don’t take a long time . Have a pity to your husband . He’s eating breakfast alone downstairs .”

*Like I care .*Sora thought while rolling her eyes .

“Don’t take a long time .” Mrs. Park reminded her daughter again before went out from the room . Sora sighed and hopped off from her bed . She wanted to grab her towel but suddenly remembered that Luhan was using her towel yesterday .

*I will kill that jerk , seriously !* She went to her closet , pulled out a new purple towel and entered the bathroom .

Mrs. Park entered the kitchen after waking her daughter up . She took a sit beside her husband and started to eat her breakfast while have a talk with Luhan .

“Is the pancakes suit your taste Luhan ? I’m sorry if it doesn’t . We don’t hire any cookery in this house for a long time now . It’s because I want to cook for my family by myself but my cooking knowledge are limited .” Mrs. Park chuckled .

“It’s delicious omonim . you are such a great cooker .” Luhan smile widely and held up his thumbs . Mrs. Park really happy to get praised by Luhan and can’t helped to be shy . “Thank you , Luhan-ah . It’s so great to hear someone praise my cooking . It’s hardly to hear my husband praise me and Sora never praise my cooking . I thought I should just give up but after heard what you said , I’m relief .” She added .

“I always praise your cooking , honey .” Mr. Park said to his wife .

“Yeah . Maybe once a year .” She’s joking making the three of them laughing . Mrs. Park stopped laughing and brightly looked at Luhan .

“By the way , while we wait for Sora to come down , I will tell you a little bit about her .” Mrs. Park eagerly nodded her head . “Sure omonim .” Luhan replied .

“Firstly , Sora really loves to eat ice cream . You need to  make sure that the refrigerator always have ice cream in it since she will eat ice cream everyday . Her favorite flavor is strawberry . She is kind of fussy with foods . I may sound weird but until now I don’t know what her favorite foods beside ice cream . Next , when you look at her , she may seems tough but actually she has a soft spot that is really fragile . She never shows her feelings toward everyone , even to the both of us but I know she really hurts .” Mrs. Park eyes started to well up with tears . Mr. Park put his hand on her shoulder .

“Since she’s a kid , we always busy with work . It’s really hard for us to spend our time with her . As a mom , I can’t even cooked a proper meal for her . She always ate what the maid cooked . Once , when she’s 8 years old , she asked us to bring her for vacation but because we are so busy , we can’t . She’s so bubbly before . Everyone will love her cheerful attitude but she’s changed . I can’t blame her because it is my fault .” Mrs. Park blamed herself . Luhan felt so pity at her mother-in-law .

“Omonim , don’t blame yourself .” Luhan comfort her .

What they don’t know , Sora heard everything her mom said . She just want to entered the kitchen but she stopped after heard her mom talking . Her heart hurt to hear her mother keep blaming herself but she also mad . The reason she agreed to marry with Luhan is because she wants her mother to stop blaming herself but she still did . She clenched her fist to hold her anger .

*What can I do to make you stop your foolish thought , omma ? why can’t you stop blaming yourself ? I change not because of you and dad but …* She sighed . After calming herself , she walked into the kitchen , pretending not heard anything . Mrs. Park wiped her tears and smile to Sora .

“My daughter is here . Come , take a sit beside your husband .” Mrs. Park put a light smile on her face .

“Good Morning .” Luhan said but Sora just ignoring him .

Mrs. Park stood up and bring a plate of pancakes for Sora . Luhan also stood up and went to the refrigerator . He pulled out a tub of ice cream and walked back to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter