Luhan Will Be Your Husband

Love/Hate MarriagelHIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MBLAQ(엠블랙) - 전쟁이야(This is War) M/V - YouTube

-----------------

It was 7.10 am and a brand new week has started . It was a peaceful morning with the sounds of birds chipping . Sora was still on her bed , not wanting to wake up from her deep slumber anytime soon . She returned home late last night after loitered around Myeongdong with her friends which are all boys .

Her peaceful sleeps had been disturbed by the tapped on her room door .

“Sora-ah , wake up now . You need to go to school .” Mrs Park call out softly from outside her room because the door was locked and she can’t enter . “you will be late if you don’t wake up now.” Mrs Park still tried to wake her up .

Mrs Park tried for another couples of time but Sora don’t show a single sign that she will wake up soon so Mrs Park give up and walk downstairs to have breakfast with her husband .

Upon Mrs park reached the kitchen , she took a sit beside her husband . Mr Park who just finished reading the documents for the meeting in the morning , looks at her wife and see her wife kept sighing .

“She still sleeping ?” Mr Park asked her wife . Slowly , Mrs Park shook her head and that make both of them sighed together . “What time she returned home last night ?” Mr Park looks at her wife and took a sipped of his coffee .

“Around 3.00 am .” Mrs Park answered her husband question truly and spoke again . “I’m really worry , honey .” Mr Park look at her wife face that full with worriedness . “What makes you worried ?”

“Who else if it’s not our daughter , Sora . She’s the only daughter that we have . We can’t go to London and leave her alone in Korea . She will be more wild without us especially when she with her so-call-friends .” Mrs Park  said .

“We had asked her to move with us but she don’t want . You know her , she hates to follow order from anyone .” Mr Park said as he took another sipped of his coffee .

Mrs Park took a slice of bread and spread the pineapple jam . She took a small bite and munched it until an idea lingering inside her mind .

“Honey !” Mrs Park suddenly screamed making her husband a little bit flinched . “What is it ? You don’t need to scream , yeobo .” He shook his head while putting his palm on his chest .

“I’m sorry . I just got an idea how to leave Sora in Korea without us worrying about her .”Mrs Park eyes spark brightly with her idea .

“What kind of idea ?” Mr Park quizzically look at her wife who smiling widely .

--------------------------------

It’s now eight in the morning and Sora just woke up from her sleep . She took a long hot shower and wore her school uniform which is blue and white colors . Even though school had start half an hour ago but she didn’t care or give a damn for coming late to school .

She slung her bag on her shoulder and walk downstairs . The moment she walked out from the big mansion , Mr Park called her name .

“Sora.”

She turned her head and see her parent were beside the car , looking at her .

“Come here for awhile .” Mr Park said . She rolled her eyes and unwillingly walk to her parent . “What is it ?” Sora asked half-hearted .

“Your mom said that you returned home late yesterday .” Sora sighed and look at her parent with stern face .

“If you want to talk about this , I think I should go now . “ Sora turned her body but her mother stopped her .

“Sora-ah , wait .” Sora turn her head to her parent again and look at them with bored face . “Please come home early after school end . My  friend will come here tonight so I want to introduce you to them .”

“Whatever .” With that , Sora walked away from there .

It’s not like she hates her parent but she’s not the type who will become a spoil kid and ask them to buy anything that she wants . Other reason is because her parent always busy with their business and rarely have a time to spend with her when she is a kid . The time her parent realized their mistakes by neglecting her , Sora has changed to a cold person .

Even though , her parent is wealthy but she never show it to anyone in school including her friends . Everyone in the school doesn’t know about her parent except the school principal and that’s the only reason why she’s still in the school . She will not wear expensive shoes or bags just to brag to everyone that her parent is wealthy .

She needs to take a bus to her school since her house is a little bit far . Sora and her family live in a big mansion , located in Kangnam where rich people live while her school is in the downtown of Seoul where a lot of bad peoples live .

Her parent wants to enroll her into a school that more suitable for her but being the steel head person ,  of course Sora not agreed to her parent . She don’t want to be in a school with a bunch of students that show off their wealthy and a bunch of students who just concern about their grade .

That’s why she intended to enroll in the infamous Daegu High School . It’s not like Daegu High School is full with nice students but at least she think she will be comfortable there .

Sora is the type that doesn’t like to wear thick make up to school with fake eyelashes and a super mini skirt that can show her bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter