Chapter 10

My lovely Ex-Husband

Author POV.

You just yelled at Leeteuk pretty loud, you burst into tears and ran away. Leeteuk was pretty shocked when you yelled at him. He didn’t expect that your emotions would explode like this.

“I’m sorry…but I’m not feeling well guys… I think I have to go back to our dorm” Leeteuk said as he got up from his chair and bid goodbye to the members and Ji Hyo.

“Hyung! Wait!” Donghae stopped him. Leeteuk stopped but he didn’t say anything. Donghae came toward him

“Hyung…Go after her…Really hyung, I’m giving you a chance…” Donghae whispered to Leeteuk and kind of threatening him. But he knew Donghae was being serious with his words.

Leeteuk POV.

I left Donghae without saying anything. I needed some fresh air to breathe…I was too harsh with her wasn’t I…

I decided not to go back to our dorm and instead went to the back of our dinner party venue when I saw _____ was sitting there crying.

“He’s…such a jerk…” I heard her muttered while sitting on the bench alone and crying hysterically. Seeing her like that I really wanted to apologize, wipe her tears, and hug her…

I braved myself to approach her, she was still crying without noticing that I was standing right next to her.

“Mianhae…” I finally apologized to her, I realized I was wrong…I should’ve listened to her but I was really upset when she suddenly appeared in front of me after all this 9 years. When I apologized to her, _____ looked at me with her eyes filled with tears. Her eyes went wider as if she saw a ghost standing in front of her.

______ immediately stood up and was about to run away when I grabbed her hand to stop her from running away from me…again…this time I don’t want to lose her.

“Let go!!!!” She screamed at me. She punched me in the chest and struggled to let her hand off me.

“Calm down!” I yelled at her, she stopped struggling with me and looked at me in the eyes.

“What do you want oppa? Oh…If you really don’t want to work with me, fine! I’ll replace you with Donghae oppa! Happy?” She yelled back as I let her hand of mine and wiped her tears. She became quiet when I wiped her tears

“Don’t…” I told her, she was surprised when she heard what I just said.

Author POV.

You were surprised to hear what Leeteuk just said. ‘Don’t…’ what did he mean by that? Did he just change his mind to work with you?

“Don’t replace me with him…Mianhae _____, Jeongmal mianhae…” Leeteuk apologized and hugged you out of sudden.

You couldn’t believe what just happened. He hugged you and apologized to you. You could feel your tears of happiness fell down and wet his suit.

“Oppa, why did you make it so difficult?” You said while you were in his hug.

“Mianhae _____” Leeteuk said sorry like a million times to you. He then let you go from his hug and put his hands on your face. He wiped your tears and he gently one of your cheeks.

“Can we start over again?” Leeteuk asked while one of your cheeks gently. You smiled and nodded in agreement. Leeteuk then smiled and kissed you on your forehead.

“Thank you _____” Leeteuk said before he kissed you on your forehead which made your heart beat 100 times faster and made you blushed like a tomato.

“I’m…” Before you finished your words you could feel Leeteuk’s lips on your lips. His soft and warm lips pressed against your lips. Leeteuk kissed you. After all this 9 years without knowing anything about each other you both met again.

“Let’s go home together, _____” Leeteuk said as he held your hand. You smiled and nodded in agreement. That day was the happiest day of your life even though you didn’t know what might happen with both of you in the future since Leeteuk was the leader of the most famous Super Junior but knowing that he was with you now made you felt like you got married to him again and everything would go well.

??? POV

Who was that girl? What! Wasn’t she the cake maker or something? Why he kissed her? Omo…This is not happening!!!! That girl should be me! I’m the one who he should’ve kissed!

Author POV.

“Donghae-ssi, have you seen _____?” Ji Hyo asked Donghae worriedly when she couldn’t find you anywhere.

“I haven’t…She’s not coming back here?” Donghae asked back, he was also became really worried about you.

“If she’s here, I wouldn’t ask you Donghae-ssi” Ji Hyo sighed.

“Is she with Leeteuk?” Ji Hyo asked again.

“I have no idea…Have you called her cell?” Donghae asked as he took out his cell phone and tried to call Leeteuk.

“I have but she didn’t answer…” Ji Hyo told Donghae.

“Oh he’s answering… Hyung, where are you? Is ______ with you? Ah really? I see…I’ll tell her hyung…Ne…Talk to you later hyung.” Donghae expression went a little bit sad and gloomy.

“Is she with him?” Ji Hyo asked curiously

 “Yes, she’s with him…It seems that they both made up…” Donghae told Ji Hyo with a sad smile.

“Really?!”

Donghae nodded and then excused himself from Ji Hyo. He was happy yet sad knowing that you and Leeteuk just made up.

Donghae sat next to Yoona who sat next to Heechul.

“Oh oppa, annyeong…” Yoona greeted him with her gloomy smile.

“Annyeong…” Donghae sat next to her and continued wondering what happened with you and Leeteuk.

“Ya! Both of you go away!” Heechul spoke up as soon as he noticed the dark clouds surrounding the three of them

“Wae? Waeyo?” Yoona asked.

“You both have dark clouds above your head, I have no idea what just happened with the both of you…Go, you both make the atmosphere feel bad! Aigoo” Heechul couldn’t stand seeing both of them had a sad expression on their faces and started to nag them.

“Donghae oppa…One of the women that you’ll be working with…who is she? The one with long hair and white dress?” Yoona suddenly asked and ignored Heechul words.

“Why? Why are you asking?” Donghae asked curiously, Yoona wasn’t the type of girl that would remember someone if she never talk to her or him.

“I saw Leeteuk oppa kissing her earlier…” Yoona told Donghae.

“MWO?! WHAT?!” Heechul yelled and almost choked because of his drink. Donghae was surprised too, hearing this he felt that his heart was crushed into pieces.

“Did you really see them?” Donghae asked again to make sure Yoona wasn't mistaken about what she just told Heechul and him.

“Yeah…That’s why I’m asking who she is…Leeteuk oppa didn’t tell me that he’s in relationship…” Yoona sighed as she starred blankly at her wine glass.

Donghae took a glance at Heechul, Heechul gave him a sign to not tell Yoona about you because you were a big issue for both Leeteuk and Super Junior. No one should know who you were besides Leeteuk, Ji Hyo and Super Junior.

“We don’t know either…Leeteuk hyung didn’t tell us either…” Donghae lied to Yoona.

 

A/N

Here's another update for you guys :) I made them made up haha, hope you'll like it ^^

So happy that you like this fan fic ^^ Thank you again for reading, subscribing and commenting. I always appreciate it even though I might not reply all your comment. I'll update as soon as I could. Thank you and enjoy ~~~~