Chapter 11

My lovely Ex-Husband

Meanwhile in your apartment, Ji Hyo just got back from the dinner party.

Ji Hyo’s POV

I was really worried about ______ so I decided to come back home earlier.

“________! Ya!! Are you home?” I shouted as I opened the front door of our apartment. Our apartment was really quite I thought ______ was sleeping already when I saw a pair of man shoes near our front door. I was confused at first but then I knew those shoes were Leeteuk’s shoes.

I went to ______’s bedroom to check if she was there or not but her room’s door wasn’t close and her room was really quiet so I decided to come in. There I saw ______ was sleeping in Leeteuk’s arm and Leeteuk sat next to her, cuddling her while she slept in his arm even though he fell asleep too.

I smiled happily to see those two were in love again. I knew that both of them had been through a rough time and I felt really glad and relieved that the both of them made up.

Author POV.

“Oh…Ji Hyo-ssi” Ji Hyo was about to leave your bedroom when Leeteuk woke up and saw her.

“Ah, sorry for waking you up…” Ji Hyo whispered so she won’t wake you up and gave him a polite bow.

“It’s okay Ji Hyo-ssi…Is it okay if I stay here for tonight? I mean…I can’t move either…” Leeteuk said in whisper. He really couldn’t move an inch since you hugged him so tight and if he moved he would wake you up.

“Sure, no problem! Stay here as long as you want” Ji Hyo giggled in low tone

“Thank you Ji Hyo-ssi, Oh another thing…if you don’t mind…can you tell the members that I am here? We live in 11th floor…” Leeteuk asked Ji Hyo to inform his dongsaengs that he was with you so they wouldn’t be so worried about him.

“Of course, Good night!” Ji Hyo nodded and gave a bow before she left your room. Ji Hyo quickly went to 11th floor and did as what Leeteuk asked her to do.

Ding Dong, Ji Hyo pressed the bell button.

“Oh Lee Ji Hyo-ssi, what brings you here?” Shindong opened the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo, sorry for disturbing you at this late night…Leeteuk asked me to inform you that he’ll be in our apartment tonight…” Ji Hyo told Shindong what Leeteuk told her to do.

“Eeeeeh? He’s in your apartment?” Shindong looked surprised.

“What’s wrong hyung? Oh…Ji Hyo-ssi, what brings you here?” Donghae suddenly came out and joined the crowd.

“Ya, I just asked her that…She’s here to tell us that Leeteuk hyung is in their apartment till tomorrow…” Shindong helped Ji Hyo in explaining to Donghae.

“Oh…” That was the only word that came from Donghae.

“Well…Since I did what I had to, I’ll go back now…Goodbye Shindong-ssi and Donghae-ssi” Ji Hyo gave them a bow and left to her apartment.

Donghae POV

Teukie hyung is in their apartment? What are they doing? GAAH! Enough Donghae! She’s teukie hyung ex wife! Your feeling perhaps only a crush. It’s not a big deal! But then again why I couldn’t stop thinking about this…sigh…

Your POV.

I woke up from my deep sleep. I rubbed my eyes and felt that there was someone slept next to me. As I remembered last night Leeteuk went home, so I opened my eyes and turned my face so I could see who was sleeping next to me. It turned out it was Leeteuk. He was still sleeping in his black suit,

~Flashback~

“Take a rest _____-ah” Jung Soo oppa said as he covered me with my blanket.

“I’m not tired…I still want to spend time with you oppa” I said, I felt that if I slept everything would disappear just like a dream.

“Aigoo, Look you’re eyes are swollen and you still want to spend time with me? Tsk tsk…I won’t let you do that. Now, sleep it’s late ______-ah…” Jung Soo oppa told me to sleep as he gently patted my head.

“Oppa….”

“Hmm…”

“Could you stay beside me until I fall asleep?” I asked him. If this was a dream then I wanted to hug him once again before I woke up from this beautiful dream.

“Arasso, Come here…I’ll be with you” He smiled and sat next to me on my bed. He then cuddled me and my hair gently which made me blushed. My heartbeat went faster again as if it was going to explode.

“______-ah, why is your heart beat so fast like that?” He teased me with his unique laugh and I love hearing his laugh. It showed how happy he was. I ignored the teasing and tried to sleep also hoped that this wouldn’t be a dream. In a few minutes, I fell asleep in his arms…

~End of Flashback~