Chapter 14

My lovely Ex-Husband

You were about to type your cell phone number when you noticed his cell phone background. It was his picture in Italy when tried to look like he had a wing. It made you laughed out loud, why would a 27 years old guy do this? It was too funny and cute for you seeing his childish acts that you hadn’t seen for a long time.

“What are you laughing at?” Donghae said curiously when he saw you laughed loudly.

“Oh Donghae-ssi you’re joining the advertisement too!Annyeonghaseyo” You greeted him politely as soon as you saw him. Donghae wasn’t on the list before but since Kyuhyun was very busy with his schedule Donghae replaced him.

“Oh I’m here to replace Kyuhyun, he has another schedule that he can’t miss…Oh right, why are you using formal speech? Just talk casually like we do _____-ah” Donghae explained to you and reminded you that you didn’t have to be so polite and formal around him.

“Ah ne, Donghae…Oppa…” You stuttered a little. It was awkward for you to call someone beside Leeteuk an oppa.

“I guess…you can only call Leeteuk hyung oppa right?” Donghae said with a sad smile and felt a little bit disappointed with you.

“Um…I guess so but I’ll try. By the way oppa you look awesome!” You said as you noticed Donghae’s costume for the advertisement. He was wearing a white suit that made him looked like an angel fell from heaven. His light brown hair and his white milky skin really suited him with the white suit he was wearing.

“I know right! Hahaha…So what are you laughing at?” Donghae was proud with himself. He then sat next to you and tried to change the topic.

“Ah…Leeteuk’s oppa cell phone background is just too funny” You told Donghae and showed his background picture.

“Oh is that his cell phone?” Donghae asked.

“Yeah…he told me to put my number while he’s getting ready” You told Donghae while busy typing your number on Leeteuk's cell phone

“Ah…Oh then why don’t you save your number in my cell too?” Donghae asked as he gave you his cell phone. ‘It was only her number right? It won’t do any harm’ Donghae thought to himself.

“Ne? Okay then…” You nodded and save your cell phone number in his.

After a couple of minutes later, Leeteuk went out from the dressing room and saw Donghae and you were chatting and giggling together. Seeing the both of you, Leeteuk let out a deep sigh. Leeteuk couldn't deny that he was jealous with Donghae even though he knew that Donghae was a good dongsaeng and he wouldn't do such things like taking you away from him.

‘Calm down Jung Soo! They’re just friends...aren’t they? Well they have to be…’ Leeteuk thought to himself then he braved himself to come toward you and Donghae.

“Oh Teukie hyung” Donghae stopped giggling when he saw Leeteuk was standing in front of him and you.

“Oppa, you scared me…here oppa your cell phone” You said as you gave him his cell phone back and looked at him from head to toe. Leeteuk was so handsome, no he was damn gorgeous! He was wearing this black suit which made you couldn’t resist how hot he was.

“What were you guys laughing at?” Leeteuk asked as he smiled while checking your number on his cell phone.

“We were just laughing because your pictures in Italy oppa” You told him then giggled again with Donghae.

“Yah! Donghae was there too, Ya! Lee Donghae what are you laughing at? You were there too…babo” Leeteuk said annoyingly.

“Hahah mianhae hyung!” Donghae said then ran as fast as he could to the other members.

“Okay guys! Super Junior please get ready to the set, we’re starting now” The photographer shouted to inform the boys.

“I guess, I’ll talk to you later okay?” Leeteuk said as he patted your head and went to the set of the filming.

Leeteuk then went to the filming set where the other members were. Super Junior started to do their jobs as soon as the photographer and director of the advertisement instructed them. The concept of your café advertisement was European since the theme of your café was European too like those cafés in Paris so the boys had to wear expensive-gorgeous suits. It’s been a half hour but the director kept feeling something was missing.

“Ah! There is no women here that’s why!” The director spoke out.

“Director-nim, why don’t ______-ssi and Ji Hyo-ssi come with us?” Donghae suggested. Leeteuk was kind of surprised to hear Donghae’s suggestion. Not that he didn’t like Donghae’s suggestion but he felt that he was the one who should suggest that.

“Hmm sounds good…What do you think Ji Hyo-ssi and ______-ssi?” The director asked.

“No...No...No…no” Your eyes went wide and immediately rejected.

“Ah why ______? The director said fine, please?” Ji Hyo begged you, since the beginning Ji Hyo was really excited to just even watch them filming the advertisement and now the director asked her to join she became more, more and more excited.

“I can’t…I’m not good at this…Look if you really want it that bad, you should join…I’ll just be right here…” You explained to her in low tone so that Super Junior couldn’t hear what you were saying since now their eyes were on you. Deep inside you really wanted to join the advertisement but you just couldn’t handle how nervous you would be working with them especially with Leeteuk.

“Look, for tonight let’s just finish shooting the boys first…Tomorrow, I’ll discuss with SMent first…If they allow you guys to be the model then tomorrow you can join us but if they don’t then we’ll have you know real model or celebrities…” The director explained to all of them.

“Real model or celebrities? Then it’ll cost more money won’t it?” You suddenly asked straightforward which luckily made everyone laughed.

“Miss _____-ssi, It won’t cost more money…You can count this as one of my mistakes. I should’ve thought this twice…So if there is more cost, don’t worry I’ll be responsible of it” The director said with a wide smile.

“Really? Woah! Thank you Director-nim” Ji Hyo thanked him excitedly and bowed to her politely.

“Ya…how come he’s really kind?” You asked Ji Hyo in low tone

“I think he’s one of  my dad’s friends…that’s why…” Ji Hyo told you with a happy smile.

A/N

Updated. Sorry if it's short hihi done in a rush! will update as soon as possible :):):)

As always thank you everyone for reading, subscribing, and commenting this fanfic ^^