Chapter 3

My lovely Ex-Husband

 

It has been 2 months since you and Ji Hyo officially opened your small café, the business was good. There were many customers visited your café especially on weekends. They loved your Dark Chocolate cake which the chocolate will totally melt in your mouth, the lovely cupcakes and the pastries that Ji Hyo made were the best.

Leeteuk POV.

We were on our way to our dorm after finishing our last schedule today. Donghae, Eunhyuk and I were exhausted. Eunhyuk even fell asleep in the car. I was about to close my eyes when Donghae became a noisy kid.

“Hyung…are you hungry?” Donghae asked as he turned off his iPod.

“Mm...Not really..Why? Are you?” I asked him with a yawn. I wasn’t very hungry at that time I just wanted to reach our dorm quickly and sleep.

“Yeah...Oh! Hyung! Have you heard this new café near our dorm? It’s like a few blocks away and I heard they sell a really amazing Chocolate cake!” Donghae told me excitedly, he seemed really wanted to try that cake from the café he mentioned.

“Ya, stop it you’re noisy!” Eunhyuk woke up and threw his small pillow to Donghae.

“Aish!” Donghae muttered and threw the pillow back to Eunhyuk

“Ya! ya! you both cut it off. Donghae-ah, we’ll just make a quick stop to the café since it’s near our apartment. But you’ll buy the cake by yourself ok? I’m not going and please disguise yourself carefully.” I told Donghae and went back to sleep.

“Ne~ hyung! Thank you!” Donghae said excitedly, you could see through his eyes that he couldn’t wait to buy the chocolate cake. I was wondering where he heard about the chocolate cake thing, ah it must be from Ryeowook or Shindong.

 

Author POV.

It was almost 9pm, it was the close time of your café.  Ji Hyo was busy checking the money while you were busy placing some leftovers to the fridge.

Ding dong, It was the door bell. The bell will ring if someone opens them signaling the staff that the customer is here.

“Ah, sorry but we’re close” You told them, you looked at them a bit suspicious since they both wearing a hat, black glasses and masks on their face.

Your POV.

“Ya! I told you it’s close already!” I heard the guy who wore a black mask said to the guy next to him.

“Hyung, wait…Let’s just talk to her, she could be one of our fans!” Donghae whispered to Eunhyuk as he secretly pointed you with his eyes.

“Aish…If the cake is not delicious I’m going to kill you! Arasseo?!”

Those guys tried to whisper to each other but honestly I could hear them clearly but I just pretended that I couldn’t hear them. I thought that they were criminals or drunk guys but they seemed pretty fine, it was just their clothes were a little strange.

“Mmm…Miss, are you the owner of this café?” The guy with the grey mask asked me and I nodded.

“We were so hungry and decided to stop by, would you sell your dark chocolate cake to us miss?  Please we’re really hungry…” He begged me. I couldn’t see his face but I was sure enough that he just did aegyo in front of me.

“But we…”

“Ok, Miss if we show you who we are and give you our signs, could you sell the cake?” The guy with black mask told me. So they were stars? But even if they were stars I probably didn’t know them since I moved to Paris 9 years ago.

Both of them started to take off their hats and masks. As I expected, I didn’t know who they were. All I could see was good looking guys at my age.

“Why aren’t you screaming? Don’t tell me you’re an anti?!” The light brown-hair guy with a good looking face asked me.

“I…I’m not, I just don’t know who you guys are…” I told them.

“WHAT?!” They both were pretty shocked.

“Em…Wait, I’ll call my partner…Maybe she knows you…” I hurriedly went back to the kitchen where Ji Hyo was.

Author POV.

Donghae and Eunhyuk were there standing with ‘I can’t believe you don’t know us’ expression on their faces.

“Is she a bookworm or something? Does she never watch TV? Yah…We even got a first a place in Music Bank…” Eunhyuk was pretty surprised to know that there was still a person that didn’t know them.

“She probably doesn’t have time hyung…But yeah, I just can’t imagine a pretty girl like that doesn’t watch TV” Donghae said as he sat down on the couch for the waiting list customers.

You finally went out from the kitchen with Ji Hyo. You saw Donghae and Eunhyuk were sitting and talking to each other in the waiting list place.

“Ji Hyo, look over there…” You whispered to Ji Hyo and pointed out Donghae and Eunhyuk that were busy talking to each other. Ji Hyo observed them for top to bottom and her eyes were wide opened. As you expected, Ji Hyo knew them.

“OH MY GOD! ______! Super Junior! Kyaaa!!!!!” Ji Hyo squealed happily and made a small jump to show her happiness.

Donghae and Eunhyuk noticed the sound that Ji Hyo made. They smiled to you and Ji Hyo and then walked toward the both of you.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Yes we are Super Junior. I’m Super Junior Donghae” Donghae introduced himself with a bow to you and Ji Hyo.

“I’m Super Junior Eunhyuk” Eunhyuk introduced himself too and bowed to you and Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo and you bowed to them and introduced yourselves.

“We’re the owner of this café, could I help you?” Ji Hyo asked with a wide smile on her face.

“Um…We were just wondering if we still can buy the famous chocolate cake you guys make?” Donghae asked Ji Hyo.

“Oh that…_____ do we still have it?” Ji Hyo asked me.

“We still but it belongs to the other customer…they ordered it first…” You told Ji Hyo.

“Well…Didn’t you say that cake is too easy to make? We’ll just sell it to them now, tomorrow would you make it again? Please?” Ji Hyo begged to you. You could see from Ji Hyo’s eyes that she was a really big fan of Super Junior. After all she had done, you couldn’t reject her small request to you that night.

“Okay Okay…I’ll get the cake ready…” You told her with a sigh

“Wait wait, I’ll do it since you made it! Wait a minute you guys, please take a sit.” Ji Hyo offered them a sit and went back to the kitchen. She told some of the waitresses to give Donghae and Eunhyuk two cups of coffee for free.

“Please wait, I’ll be back…” You told them, you were really awkward with them since you felt guilty for not knowing them.

“Wait…So you make the cake?” Donghae asked you which made you stopped from walking away.

“Yes…And you guys, I’m really sorry for not knowing you guys and thought that you were some drunk…” You stopped your words when you realized you told them everything what you thought earlier about them.

“Drunk? What?! Ahahaha” Luckily they both were only laughing out loud. You were relieved that you didn’t make them upset because of your words.

“______-ssi? Is that your name?” Donghae asked as he pointed out your name tag.

“Yes…” You nodded.

“______-ssi we’re not drunk. We were in disguise besides Eunhyukie hyung never drinks alcohol” Donghae explained himself to you.

“Yeah, I never drink.” Eunhyuk smiled proudly.

“Sorry for the time, here this is your order!” Ji Hyo went out from the kitchen and brought the famous chocolate cake.

“Ah! Thank you so much! Sorry for all the troubles! How much is this?” Donghae asked as he took out his wallet from his pocket.

“Oh no need, it’s free! Since we’re already close we’ll give you free this time.” Ji Hyo said happily. You were confused to see your friend turned into a fan girl like that. A person like Ji Hyo, you just couldn’t imagine her became like this.

“Ji Hyo…” You secretly pinched her arm

“Aw! Stop pinching me…” Ji Hyo squealed.

“Ji Hyo ssi? It’s okay, we’re insisted to pay anyway.” Donghae told her.

"Yeah, after all the troubles we caused" Eunhyuk continued

‘Thanks god they both know’ You thought to yourself.

“Okaaay…It’s 15,000won” Ji Hyo sighed.

“Here, please take the change. Thank you so much! Sorry for all the troubles. We’ll be back soon!” Donghae gave her the money and before they left, Ji Hyo without doubts asked them to take a picture with her and gave her a sign so that tomorrow she could put the signs and the picture in the café and then the customers would see it and come often. Good marketing strategy!