Chapter 24

My lovely Ex-Husband

It was 30 minutes after the horrible incident you had when suddenly you heard someone knocked Leeteuk’s bedroom door. You wiped your tears and unlocked the door.

“Oppa…” You said as you realized it was Leeteuk. You could see that his left cheek was red because of the slap but he still gave you a warm smile as if nothing happened.

“It’s okay ____-ah, I talked to eomma…We’ll be just fine” Leeteuk told you as he sat on his bed and gave you a warm smile before signaling you to sit next to him.

“Oppa…what’s okay? Your mom was really mad at us…” You said as you sat next to Leeteuk.

“I told you it’s going to be okay…At first, my eomma didn’t approve of us either right? _____-ah I’m a grown up man. My mom doesn’t have the rights to tell me who I’m going to spend the rest of my life with…Besides, In Young noona will help us too. So really, we don’t have to worry about my mom.” Leeteuk said trying to make your worries go away.

“Oppa…Look at this…This is because of me…” You said as you felt Leeteuk’s left cheek that his mom slapped him on.

“Ouch…Aish…It hurts…I don’t think it’ll hurt like this” Leeteuk sighed. You felt really guilty, how come his mother slapped him on the face. Leeteuk  face was everything. He was an Idol so people would notice easily the bruises around his left cheek.

You stood up and went to the bathroom to take a towel and a bowl of warm water. Leeteuk smiled gladly as he saw you bringing him a towel and a bowl of warm water. You sat next to Leeteuk and started to wipe his left cheek with the warm towel.

“Mianhae oppa…” You told him as you gently wiped the bruises on his left cheek with the warm towel. You still felt really guilty about what just happened. If you came to his apartment first and went out earlier with him, none of these would happen.

“____-ah, stop saying sorry…I’m fine, really…It’s just a small bruise, I can cover it with make up and mask” Leeteuk tried to stop you from feeling guilty. Leeteuk was actually glad that her mother found out about them earlier because it would be just easier for Leeteuk himself and you that his mom found it this soon. At least the two of you now didn’t have to act like you didn’t know each other if his mom was around.

You put the warm towel and the bowl of warm water on Leeteuk’s desk, Leeteuk stood up and hugged you from behind. Leeteuk then turned you around so that he could face you. He smiled when he saw your face.

“______, I love you so much” He said before giving you a kiss on your lips. Leeteuk kissed you so passionately at first but then a few seconds later the kiss turned out to be hot-steamy make out. Leeteuk kissed you started from your forehead, nose, cheeks, lips and then went down to your neck.

“Oppa…stop it…haha” You couldn’t help but giggled when Leeteuk kissed your neck. Leeteuk knew that neck was one of your sensitive areas. You would just giggle or laughed out loud every time Leeteuk kissed you there but Leeteuk just ignored your giggle, in fact it made him wanted you more. He kept kissing you until you moaned.

 

Heechul POV.

I was walking inside our apartment when I noticed everyone seemed wasn’t there. It was really quiet. Well…I came back because I just wanted to get my laptop then went back to Sam D’s place though. I walked upstairs when I saw Leeteuk’s bedroom door was opened slightly. I could see there was a shadow. It must be Leeteuk but it was a woman’s shadow. I was curious so I walked toward his bedroom. When I was about to open the door, I heard a woman giggle and moaned…GROSS! What the hell, so I quietly opened the door and saw Leeteuk and _____ were making out. No doubts it was them, I smirked evilly as I let out my cell phone and took a picture of them while making out but unfortunately, I forgot to mute the camera sound.

 

Author POV.

‘Click’ Leeteuk and you stopped what you guys were doing when the two of you heard a camera sound.

“Oops…” Heechul said and then ran as fast as he could.

“YA! KIM HEECHUL!” Leeteuk yelled and tried to catch him as fast as he could but unfortunately Heechul was too fast, he was gone already.

“Did he…”

“Yeah, he took our picture…” Leeteuk answered with a sigh before you finished your question.

“Well...Will...Will he…”

“Yes, he will send it to the rest of our members…” Leeteuk answered again leaving you with a blank face.

“THAT’S SO EMBARASSING! Oppaa!!! Go get the picture and delete it!” You finally came to your senses.

“I wish I know where he was going…But then again, I’m glad it was him that took our picture. If it was another person…we’ll be dead” Leeteuk said leaving you a blank expression on your face again. Even though the two of you were glad that Heechul was the one spotted the both of you but still in any seconds he would send the picture to all Super Junior members.

 

Taiwan.

Super Junior M had just finished the recording of a TV Show in Taiwan. They walked to their van and saw there were a lot of their fans waiting for them. They felt really blessed to have their fans always supported them no matter where they were and what they were doing.

“Woah, there are a lot of ELFs tonight” Ryeowook said amazingly as he waved to the fans from inside the van. The other members of Super Junior M did the same too, they were really happy to see ELFs supporting them.

“Puahahhaah…what is this! Gross! But funny!” Kyuhyun suddenly laughed out loud as he opened the text that he just received a few minutes ago.

“Wae? Wae? Wae?” Eunhyuk asked trying to look at Kyuhyun’s cell phone too.

“Look at your own cell phone, I’m sure he sent it to all of us” Kyuhyun quickly took his cell phone away from Eunhyuk and told the rest of Super Junior M members to check their cell phone. Eunhyuk took his cell phone as fast as he could and Kyuhyun’s prediction was right, he got the text too. Eunhyuk opened the text and saw the content, it didn’t make him laugh but it made him amazed.

“Wae? Why you’re not laughing like he is?” Donghae asked confusedly to see two different reactions.

“I didn’t know hyung could do this!” Eunhyuk shook his head and still felt proud for his hyung.

“The pride of men! He sure expert on this one!” Eunhyuk continued which made Donghae more confused. He was too lazy to check his cell phone since he thought Heechul would just send them random pictures but this one was an exception.

 

Donghae POV.

I took my cell phone out and it was right Heechul hyung sent me one too. There was no doubts that Heechul hyung sent this to all of us. As I opened the message, I saw a picture of Leeteuk hyung. I was so shocked and my eyes went wide, it was a picture of him kissing ______. I was speechless…I felt that I wanted to throw my cell phone away! I immediately deleted the message and the picture Heechul hyung sent to me.

Author POV.

“Eh, why did you delete it?” Eunhyuk that sat next to Donghae noticed what he just did.

“Oh…That…Well so that it won’t be scandal. I’m afraid that I’m too clumsy to keep the picture in my cell phone” Donghae stuttered a little before he could think a good answer to respond Eunhyuk’s question.

"Ah I guess you're right..." Eunhyuk agreed with Donghae before he deleted the picture he informed the other Super Junior M members to do what he was going to do.

a/n

as always thank you for subscribing, commenting and reading! I always appreciate those :):):)

comment replies.

@gailchan haha lol, well i just updated, hope you enjoy it ^^


@zaeunahqi because she wanted Leeteuk to have a good woman to be his wife, by good means good family background& well known family and she never approved of their past marriage either.


@pandabearasian lol :p


@honeydewname lol yeah she is, because she wanted Leeteuk to have a good woman to be his wife, by good means good family background& well known family she never approved of their past marriage either.

@DeiDeilove lol yeah, Leeteuk is a grown up man! he can decided everything by himself kk

@geec_ll haha i knw rite

@kiwibubblecat haha i'm sorry :( i just needed some more drama between these 2 kkk