Chapter 35

My lovely Ex-Husband

 

“Ya…” Leeteuk said as he broke the kiss with Yoona. He was surprised with what Yoona just did.

“Mi…Mianhae oppa…” Yoona looked down as she apologized to Leeteuk. Leeteuk sighed and just walked back to the stage without waiting for her. Leeteuk knew what would happen in any minutes from now…

“Yoona!” Taeyeon called and walked toward her as she walked in to their dressing room.

“Oh eonni, what’s up?” Yoona said while the stylists were busy trying to prepare her for the next stage.

“You…You really kissed him?” Taeyeon asked in disbelief.

“I did” Yoona giggled to herself as if she didn't do anything wrong.

“You! How could you? Didn’t you know that Leeteuk oppa has…”

“Eonni! Chill will you? It was just for fan service…” Yoona cut Taeyeon off, she knew that Taeyeon would just scold her all day.

“Eonni, don’t you think Yoona eonni is crossing the line?” Seohyun whispered to Sooyoung. Sooyoung just nodded and stared at Yoona pitifully. Girls Generation members knew Yoona had a major crush on Leeteuk, they used to help her so that she could be with Leeteuk but when Leeteuk said that Yoona was just a dongsaeng to him they stopped. They told Yoona to move on but Yoona still couldn’t move on until now.

Meanwhile in Super Junior’s dressing room. Leeteuk sat on the couch blankly as he thought on what happened earlier. The news must be out already and Leeteuk was really worried about you.

“Hyung…” Donghae called him but Leeteuk was mesmerized with his own thoughts.

“Hyung!” This time Donghae shook him. Leeteuk seemed to be back to reality.

“Donghae-ah…You know that I didn’t do anything right…She kissed me first, I didn’t even kiss her back…” Leeteuk explained.

Donghae sighed “Hyung…You are supposed to explain that to ______ not me, I know that you wouldn’t do such a thing hyung…You really should call her before she misunderstood” Donghae said as he patted his hyung’s back. Leeteuk stared at his cell phone, thinking whether he should give you a call or not and if he gave you a call, what would he say and he was afraid that you would misunderstand more.

 

Seoul

“You! Where have you been?!” Ji Hyo asked as soon as she found you in the living room.

“Ji Hyo! You couldn’t believe what happened earlier today! I was in SM Building and I met…”

“Where did you go?” Ji Hyo cut you off. She looked so worried when you mentioned that you went to SM Entertainment.

“SM Entertainment, I was there with Heechul oppa…and he introduced me with the owner. And guess what? He said that next week, he wanted me to do a CF” You sighed and lazily threw your body to the couch. Truthfully, becoming an artist or a celebrity wasn’t really your thing. Being a pastry chef was enough for you but if it wasn’t for Heechul and your relationship with Leeteuk you would straightly reject the offer.

“But…why are you so worried?” You asked Ji Hyo whose face looked scared.

“Eh…ani…I thought…The owner was going to break you guys up again…” Ji Hyo lied but not 100% lied since she was worried about that too.

“Oh well, thanks god he doesn’t know that I’m Jung Soo oppa’s girlfriend…” You said as you took the TV remote control.

“ANDWAE!!!” Ji Hyo shouted at you and immediately took the TV remote control from you. Your eyes widen, shocked that Ji Hyo just shouted at you.

“Ah waeeeee! I was just going to watch the TV” You whined, surprised with Ji Hyo’s act.

“Make me some food first!!”

“What??? Why are you being so weird like this Ji Hyo-ah?” You asked confusedly, never in your life Ji Hyo asked you to make food for her especially when it was already past dinner time.

“Just…cut some fruits please?” Ji Hyo said as she woke you up from the couch. You then lazily went to the kitchen to find some fruits and did what Ji Hyo told you. Ji Hyo sighed in relief that you didn’t watch TV because right now, TV news was full of Yoona kissing Leeteuk issues.

 

Your POV

Ji Hyo is really acting weird right now…why in the world she didn’t let me watch TV? Aish…Ah! I have a TV too in my bedroom right?! Stupid of her, then I’ll watch the TV there for a while.

“Ji Hyo-ah, I’m going to change my clothes first” I lied to Ji Hyo who was in the living room.

“Ne, hurry up kay” Ji Hyo shouted from the living room. Of course she didn’t think that I would watch TV in my bedroom right? So smart of me!

I went to my bedroom and closed the door. I changed my clothes first and then the TV. There was nothing wrong with the TV shows, it was just daily shows…so why Ji Hyo wouldn’t let me watch the TV…or maybe she broke our LCD TV in the living room? I kept changing channels over and over until I felt bored and I was about to turn off the TV when suddenly Jung Soo oppa was on the TV. At first, I was so happy to see him…He was so cool but then what made my heart broke into pieces was the next scene. Yoona kissed Jung Soo oppa at their concert.

Author POV

Your eyes were now cloudy and tears started to fill your eyes.

“Scandal, Yoona was spotted giving Leeteuk a kiss in the end of their duet. Was this only for fan service or are they really dating? We all know that Leeteuk is close to the girl, they even sometimes show their closeness to the camera. So what did that kiss mean? I guess, we would wait them to come back to Korea and interview them right?”  The anchorwoman said.

You sat on your bed, now tears were already flowing out from your eyes.

“No…no, Jung Soo oppa wouldn’t do anything like this…This must be only fan service…Just fan service” You said to yourself as you wiped your tears and turned off the TV.

“Nothing happened today, It’s like dating an actor…actor kisses actress right? It was just for work…” You reassured yourself once again before walked out from the bedroom.

Meanwhile in Super Junior’s apartment, the members left were busy talking about what happened to their hyung and what would happen to you later.

“Should we visit _____ noona?” Kyuhyun asked worriedly.

“But what if she still doesn’t know?” Shindong asked

“Should we just tell her?” Eunhyuk said

“Ya! Do that and you’ll just make her cry and then later on got bruises on your eyes from Teukie hyung” Shindong pushed Eunhyuk who sat next to him making him was about to fall from his chair.

“But Eunhyuk is right hyung, besides the news is already out…She must have watched it already” Ryeowook added.

“Well…Just wait for Leeteuk hyung to come back…It’s their business, we shouldn’t interrupt them…At least for now…” Sungmin told all of them while they were just nodding, agreed with what Sungmin just said.

You finished cutting up fruits for Ji Hyo and served the fruits to her in the living room.

“Ji Hyo-ah, can we just watch TV right now?” You asked her.

“No! I have to read this first…I can’t concentrate if the TV is on” Ji Hyo lied again while she was pretending to read a novel.

“Ji Hyo-ah, If this about Jung Soo oppa and Yoona…”

“MWO? You knew???” Ji Hyo eyes widen and her jaw dropped knowing that you knew already about Leeteuk and Yoona.

“Yeah, It’s fine…really…it was just a fan service” You said with a weak smile.

“That Yoona girl! I hate her…” Ji Hyo muttered. You just smiled hearing Ji Hyo’s complaining on how Leeteuk should just slap her on the stage and it was a relief for Ji Hyo seeing you not as desperate as when you broke up with Leeteuk.

It was almost midnight, you just laid yourself on your bed while thinking about your boyfriend. Today, Leeteuk haven’t called or text you. You missed him yet you couldn’t call and text him because you were afraid that if you called him tears would just come out from your eyes. You just didn’t want to make him worry about you. But then you didn’t realize while you were in deep thoughts, tears started to come out from your eyes. You were crying until you fell a sleep.

 

Airport

Leeteuk, Donghae and with their managers just arrived in Seoul at 2am. They took the last flight hoping that the reporters wouldn’t be there but they were wrong. Incheon International Airport was filled with hundreds paparazzi and reporters waiting for them to arrive.

“…There are a lot of them…” One of the managers muttered as he saw the paparazzi started to take their pictures. Leeteuk just sighed, he put his hat and black sunglasses before went out from the airport. It was chaos, camera flashes were everywhere trying to take Leeteuk’s picture and the eager of reporters trying to interview Leeteuk was unbelievable.

“Leeteuk-ssi, Can you explain what happened during SNSD’s concert?” One of the reporter asked Leeteuk but Leeteuk didn’t answer. He just kept looking down and walked faster.

“Leeteuk-ssi, are you and Yoona in relationship?” Another reporter asked. Leeteuk just smiled and shook his head. The reporter was about to ask another question but thankfully, the boys van arrived just right in time. Leeteuk and Donghae immediately went to the van while their managers trying to stop the reporters with answering some of their questions.

“Aish…” Leeteuk sighed as he pulled out the blind to cover the van’s window when paparazzi were trying to take his picture.

“I didn’t know it would be this bad hyung” Donghae sighed worrying his leader. Leeteuk just nodded and rested his head on the van seat.

“Hyung, have you called _____?” Donghae asked. Leeteuk shook his head with his eyes closed. Leeteuk felt that it would be better to see you and explain to you tomorrow so that you wouldn’t misunderstand.

“Hyung…you really should call her…at least text her” Donghae suggested Leeteuk.

“I’m going to see her first thing in the morning, it’s better…I’m afraid if I call her, it will lead to more misunderstanding…” Leeteuk said.

comment n replies

 

BratzMiinah updated, hope you’ll like it ^^

ParkSang-Hee ____ got hurt again didn’t she? Lets just hope that Leeteuk and ____ will be just fine ^^

JanicePokez ur welcome dear~ updated ^^ hope you’ll like it

meggie016 lol me too, such an evil woman.

 

kiwibubblecat I knw rite! WTH! kkk

MinhoFlamers9891 Hello new reader ^^ I just updated, hope you’ll like it kkk

superhyukkie you’re right and she got hurt again…

Aigooo kkk sorry ^^ but I just updated, hope you’ll like it! Sorry for the long wait hihi.

beastlyteenrshinebig lol so far, I haven’t thought about it yet kkk.

MsSimple1518 me too I can’t wait for her to start working in SM so that she could meet Leeteuk often ^^

Nurus94 hello new reader, welcome ^^ I just updated hope you’ll like it ^

leonagoh97 lol I knw rite!

teukfie  hahha yes she wouldn’t be able to live anymore kkk, thank yoou ^^ I just updated hope you’ll like it ^^

 

thank you guys all for still reading this fic! And for subscribers and silent readers thank you so muchie~ anyway, my final exam will come up soon so I’m sorry if I’m going to update this fic a bit late, but I’ll update it as soon as possible though kkk ^^