Chapter 4

My lovely Ex-Husband

 

Donghae POV.

What a cute girl, I know she was a bit upset that her friend turned into a fan girl but she was really cute. I wonder if the chocolate cake she made is as delicious as what Ryeowook told me.

“Ya! Where were you? It’s almost 30 minutes!” Leeteuk hyung shouted from our van. We both hurriedly went to the van, we didn't want to make him upset.

“Sorry hyung, the café was almost close so we had to wait” I explained to Leeteuk hyung who seemed really exhausted then again Leeteuk Hyung had been through many rough times from back when we first met and sometimes these days too. All of Super Junior members knew that his wife left him, it was his biggest secret that we kept to each other. For me his wife was too selfish to make her own decision and plus she never told him anything and just decided to divorce Leeteuk hyung. It was unacceptable.

“Hurry, tomorrow our schedule starts early in the morning.” Leeteuk hyung reminded us as he laid his head on the car passenger seat.

Author POV.

“Oh my god! I couldn’t believe I met Super Junior and took a picture with them!!” Ji Hyo was still excited about what happened earlier. She stared at the picture they took together with a wide happy bright smile.

“I didn’t know you were into K-pop…” You laid down next to Ji Hyo.

“Well it’s because you don’t know anything about it that’s why I never talked to you about K-pop stuff…Oh! I should tweet this and mention their usernames!” Ji Hyo said as she busily typed on her cell phone.

“Yeah..Who were they anyway? Super Junior? A boy band?” You asked curiously.

“Yeah, they’re like the biggest boy band in the world. They used to have 13 members…One of them now in Army, One quitted because of slave contract and the other one preferred to do act. So now they’re 10 but they’re still pretty awesome”

“Hmm…Must be a long story…” You said.

“Yeah and they had a pretty bad car accident in 2007 it was all over the news, how come you didn’t know?” Ji Hyo asked with one of her eyebrow raised up.

“I guess I just didn’t go to the internet that much when we were in Paris…Besides…”

“OH MY GOD!!! LOOK at this _____!!” You couldn’t finish your words because of Ji Hyo’s suddenly shouted out loud.

“What what?” You asked in surprise.

“Donghae just tweeted a picture of our cake!! Look!” Ji Hyo gave her cell phone to you so you could have a look at it. You could only sighed seeing your friend like this.

@donghae861015

The best cake ever! I’ll buy it again as soon as possible! The owners were really kind too, they almost gave this precious cake for free but we insisted to pay ^^ thank you owners!!

 

“He’s pretty nice …” You commented after reading his tweet.

“What do you mean? Ah! Don’t tell me you are one of his fans now? Hihi” Ji Hyo teased you with an evil smirk.

“No, I’m not saying I’m his one of his fan…but as a famous person he’s really humble and kind” You told Ji Hyo.

“Ah arasseo! Soon enough you’ll love him anyway, let’s sleep. Tomorrow we have to work” Ji Hyo said as she turned off the light in your bedroom.

“Good night!” You both said good night to each other before you both went to dreamland.

 

A week after Donghae and Eunhyuk visited your café, the business went better and better. Well thanks to them who were kindly enough to leave up recommendation messages. You now realized how popular they were. A lot of their fans asked where they sat and what they ordered.

Today, Ji Hyo didn’t work because one of her relatives got married and she had to attend the wedding ceremony plus the wedding party. So today, you were pretty much by yourself.

It was a really busy and exhausted day for you since you were all by yourself. You just closed your café and was on the way to go back to your apartment when you noticed a guy with suspicious look was following you.

Your POV.

Who the hell is that guy! Oh my…should I run? I should right? But If I run then he’ll run to catch me too…

“Psst! You! Woman!” Oh my god such a creep! He called me!

“Ya! _____-ssi!” Wait…How did he just say my name?! I bravely turned my back to face him when he was walking toward me. I was shaking a little bit since I didn’t know who that guy was and how in the world did he know my name.

“It’s me, Donghae” Wait…WHAT? Donghae? The celebrity guy? Oh my, why does he always dress like this…

Author POV.

You sighed in relief knowing that it was just Donghae not a crazy-ert guy from the street.

“Woah you scared me…” I told him.

“Hahah, You thought I was a ert right?” He laughed.

“Yeah till you told me who you were” I nodded. There was an awkward silence between you and him. You didn’t know what to talk and he didn’t know where to start since he actually just wanted to see you.

“Mm…what brings you here? Chocolate cake? I’m sorry but look I just closed the café” You told him as you pointed out your café.

“Yeah, I was going to buy your cake again...but it seems I was pretty late” Donghae sighed in disappointment.

“Well, I actually have some leftover here…I was going to eat this for dinner but here take it” You gave the small cake box to him.

“Oh no don’t, it’s okay…Wait...Don’t tell me you haven’t had your dinner?” Donghae asked with his eyes wide open.

“Nah, I’ll just eat Ramen today besides Ji Hyo will come home with foods too…here take this!” You insisted to give him the cake.

“Gomawo _____-ssi. Oh yeah, can we just drop the honorifics? How old are you anyway?” Donghae asked as he took the box cake from you.

“I’m 25 years old in October 20th” You told him.

“Me too! But I’m older than you, I was born in 15th oct! Call me oppa then” He smiled proudly

“Aigoo…You’re 5 days older than me, does it matter?” You sighed in disbelief that he would ask you to call him oppa. Calling a guy oppa for you was a little bit weird since the last guy that you called oppa was your ex husband.

“Yes it does! Where do you live? Want me to take you home?” He offered you a ride back to your home as he pointed out his car was parked near your café.

“I live near here, only like 5 minutes walking.” You kindly rejected his offer. You were pretty surprised how kind Donghae was to offer you a ride. After all he was a celebrity and it was rare to see a celebrity as humble as he was.

“Me too, don’t tell me you live in _______(name of apartment)?!” Donghae asked you.

“Oh my god, I live there too! Which block are you?” You asked in surprise, you couldn’t believe that you had been living in the same building with Super Junior. What a small world!.

“Eeey, If I tell you which block we live in doesn’t mean you will stalk us everyday?” Donghae teased you with a smirk on his face.

“Aish…I’m not even your fan…” You told him and sighed

“Hahah look at you” Donghae without realizing himself, he pinched you on the cheek which made you blushed.

“Ah…Mianhae _____-ah…” Donghae realized what he just did and apologized.

“It’s…It’s okay” You nodded and trying to hide your red face.

After a few minutes convincing you to accept his offer, you finally accepted his offer to drive you home.

 

It turned out both of you live in the same block too which was block C. It was actually Ji Hyo’s apartment but she wanted you to live with her so you both could go to work and go back home together.

“Thank you, Donghae-ssi” You thanked him as you went out from his car and walked to the lobby.

“Donghae-ssi? Yah, I told you to drop the honorifics...” He sighed

“Ne, Donghae oppa…” You told him in low voice that could barely heard.

“You’re welcome! Oh before you go back, would you come over to my place? I’d like to introduce you with the other members since they are your cake biggest fans” Donghae told you.

"Em..Sure if that's okay with them...." You nodded but you were actually nervous that you were about to meet other famous celebrities than Donghae.

"They'll be okay with that, dont worry!" Donghae smiled at you.

 

A/N:

here's an update for you guys, I might not update too often since national examination is coming like really soon :(:( . Anyway, hope you enjoy it ~ I'll make her and Leeteuk meet as soon as possible ^^