Chapter 7

My lovely Ex-Husband

Your POV.

Jung Soo oppa said that we don’t love each other anymore then he left me in the garden alone. It was really hurt my heart. Can’t he see that I’m still in love with him? I felt that my heart broke into pieces…Was it true? Was he just said…was it true? Then we’re really nothing now? I had always dreamed about this…but it was different, I dreamed when I met him someday, he would still love me and he would listen to my explanation but it seemed that it was just a dream… He would never fall in love with me anymore…

Author POV.

“Kamsahabnida, Please come again” You thanked the customer as he paid the bill and left your café.

You then cleaned up his table. Even though Ji Hyo and you were the owners, you didn’t mind to do the waitresses or even the cashier jobs but Ji Hyo was more active in the kitchen rather than in the café lounge.

“Eonniee! Look at his review for our café! This is just way too mean!” Ri Chan, the part-time waitress squealed and gave you the review that the last customer wrote. You read what the customer wrote. Most of the customers were complaining about the chocolate cake. It wasn’t as delicious as what it used to be. You knew exactly what happened. The fact that you just met your ex husband it bothered you so much.

“_____, what happened?” Ji Hyo asked, the other waitresses informed her about what happened.

“I don’t know Ji Hyo…I’m sorry I messed up…I’m just not feeling well today…” You sighed and apologized to Ji Hyo. Even though it had been a week since the last time you saw Donghae and Leeteuk but you were still not feeling well especially after the talk you had with Leeteuk.

“Go home _____-ah, take rest…I’ll deal with the café, don’t worry” Ji Hyo seemed to understand you. She wanted you to go back to your apartment and take some rest. You nodded and you felt that you needed some rest too.

You arrived to your apartment, you were in the elevator. You were about to press the level 9 button but your eyes went straight to the level 11 button, it was where Super Junior place was. You wanted to go there and hoped to see Leeteuk again. You then pressed the level 9 button, you thought it was the best for you to not go there.

Ding, the elevator door opened. You were in level 9, you were about to walk out from the elevator but there was something holding you back.

“Aish…C’mon _____! Just go to your own place! There is no….” Before you finished talking to yourself, the elevator door closed and it was going to the 11th floor.  You starred at the elevator door blankly for a few seconds then realized that you needed to stop the elevator.

“What 11th floor?! Omo…how do I stop this! Ah 10th floor!!” You were about to press the level 10 button but it turned out that it was pretty late. You were already in 11th floor.

Your POV.

‘God! I just hope he won’t be the one who pressed the button’ I thought to myself. The elevator door started to open and I could see there were 4 guys waited for the elevator. God was too mean, they were no other than Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk.

“Oh! The cake maker!” Eunhyuk said as he saw me stood and froze in the elevator like a fool. I sighed and what’s with “the cake maker”?! Didn’t I clearly introduce my name to him?

“Annyeonghaseyo…” I greeted and bowed to them.

Author POV

“Long time no see _____-ah! How have you been?” Donghae gave you a wide smiled as the 4th of them walked in to the elevator.

“I’ve been busy…” You told them with a forced smile.

“Hyung…I still couldn’t believe she is your ex-wife” Kyuhyun suddenly spoke up and without realizing he just brought the most awkward moment in their life. Hearing this Eunhyuk gave him ‘do you want to die?!’ look and secretly pinched him.

“Ouch! Hyung!” Kyuhyun complained as he felt the pain. It was really an awkward moment between the 5th of you. Leeteuk didn’t say anything, he was really quiet and had this cold aura around him. Donghae didn’t talk that much too, he was quiet but he still gave you a wide smile every time both of your eyes met. For Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk they were busy with their own world, they were playing PSP together.

The elevator stopped at the 9th floor.

“Oh…I thought you were going to the ground floor” Donghae said as he noticed where the elevator stopped.

“I was…But I left something at my place, so I’m going to get it now. Sorry for the trouble! Goodbye” You lied to Donghae as you walked out from the elevator and went to your apartment as fast as you could.

You sighed as you closed the door of your apartment.

Meanwhile,

“Hyung…You should’ve talked to her…” Donghae told Leeteuk, they were in their van going to attend their schedule.

“I don’t have anything to talk to her anyway…” Leeteuk replied while pretending to be busy with his cell phone.

“But hyung…”

“Donghae-ah, I know you’re interested with her. Look, ____ and I were 9 years ago. It’s an old story. You don’t have to worry about it…Besides I’ve talked to her and told her it was okay if she’s interested in you too. I give you all my blessing” Leeteuk told him. Donghae was pretty surprised to hear this and a bit confused too. Did his hyung tell him the truth? For Donghae it was hard to believe that Leeteuk would do what he just told Donghae.

a/n

Updated. a short chapter though. I wont be updating till next week since next week is the week of my national examination :(:(:(

thank you guys for reading, subscribing and for the comments! Really appreciate it! I'm sorry if i cant reply your comments one by one these days :(

enjoy!