Chapter 16

My lovely Ex-Husband

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk finished their radio DJ-ing at around 1am. As usual before they left they would greet all the radio staff members and spend time with them for awhile.

“Oh hyung, your cell phone is ringing” Eunhyuk told Leeteuk as he noticed Leeteuk’s cell phone was vibrating near the computer desk. It was typical of Leeteuk, he always set his cell phone in vibrate mode when Leeteuk was working.

Leeteuk POV

I went to the computer desk to pick up my cell phone. I was hoping that it’d be _____. I missed her a lot and I really wanted to hear this voice even though I just met her earlier today.

“Oh…” It wasn’t _____. I didn’t expect she would call me at this time.

“What’s up hyung? Why aren’t you picking it up?” Eunhyuk said when he noticed I was staring at my cell phone blankly.

“Oh…” I quickly answered the phone and walked out from the studio. I walked out from the studio because it was Yoona who called me. To avoid more scandals, I took her call outside so that no one would eavesdropping our call.

Author POV

“Oppa, are you busy?” Yoona asked. She was worried that Leeteuk was still doing his work on Sukira.

“Ani, wae yo? Why are you calling at this hour?” Leeteuk asked curiously. Even though Yoona and Leeteuk were close to each other, but Yoona never called him at this time.

“Mmm…You haven’t heard, have you?” Yoona asked

“Heard what?” Leeteuk asked curiously as walked in to the elevator.

“Aigoo, you haven’t heard…Well tomorrow Jessica eonnie and I will be working with you and Donghae oppa” Yoona told him with a sigh.

“Oh really? For the advertisement?” Leeteuk asked again wondering in which program they were going to work together.

“Ne, for the advertisement oppa. The director asked the company if he could hire us…so the company said yes” Yoona explained to him.

“Ah that’s great…Yoona-ah, oppa is about to go…see you tomorrow?” Leeteuk said as he spotted his van on the parking lot.

“But..oppa…” Yoona couldn’t finish her sentence when Leeteuk hung up his cell phone. Honestly for Leeteuk working with Yoona was fine since they had been working together and pretty close to each other but one thing that made Leeteuk worried was you whether if it was okay with you since Yoona was going to act as his partner on the advertisement.

“Oh hyung you’re here already” Eunhyuk said as he opened the van door.

“Yeah…Eunhyuk-ah, do you know that Yoona and Jessica will work with us tomorrow?” Leeteuk asked while laying his back on the seat.

“Yep, manager hyung just told me after you left…Why hyung?” Eunhyuk asked Leeteuk as he sat down and laid his back just like what Leeteuk did since they both were pretty tired and sleepy.

“Ani…It’s just…Do you think it will be okay? You know…since _____ will be there too…” Leeteuk asked he was really worried if you would be jealous and then everything would go bad.

“I think it’ll be fine hyung, you’re a pro hyung! Work is work right? I’m sure _____ will understand too” Eunhyuk tried to console him so that the leader of his group wouldn’t have to worry something that was not really important on his mind.

“You’re right…” Leeteuk sighed and closed his eyes.

The next day Leeteuk and Donghae went to the advertisement studio earlier than the time that you and Ji Hyo were informed. They went early because they had other schedules later on and the director asked them to come early so he could instruct the both of them and both of the girls with what they were going to do for the advertisement.

Donghae and Jessica went first. They acted as if they were an elegant couple with Jessica wearing a black mini vintage-Chanel dress while Donghae wearing an elegant black suit with the butterfly tie being untied.

“Jessica eonnie looks so gorgeous” Yoona said as she was observing Donghae and Jessica.

“Losing your confidence? Don’t worry you look just as gorgeous as her! We will win!” Leeteuk consoled her as he gave her a cup of coffee.

“Win? Is this a competition?” Yoona chuckled hearing what Leeteuk just said.

“Of course! Ya we will attract most customers” Leeteuk said with his huge confidence while taking a sip of his coffee.

“Ji Hyo eonnie! ____ eonnie!!!” One of the younger staff greeted Ji Hyo and you as soon as she noticed they both came into the studio while bringing some foods for the staff and of course Leeteuk, Donghae, Jessica and Yoona.

As soon as Ji Hyo and you entered the studio, your eyes were wandering around the studio to find where your boyfriend at was. Your eyes stopped wandering when you saw Donghae was filming with a girl that looked familiar.

“Oh so you hired a real model director-nim?” You asked as soon as you noticed Donghae was filming the advertisement with Jessica.

“Yeah, it turned out this will be better and will attract a lot of customers for your café” The director explained cheerfully.

“Of course…It’s Girls Generation” Ji Hyo sighed and said in low tone. She was a little bit disappointed since she was hoping that she would be the partner of Super Junior today.

“What? Huh?” You were confused with Ji Hyo statement. After all you were blind about K-pop stuff so you didn’t really know what or who Girls Generation was.

“Come here, I’ll introduce you guys to the girls” The director stopped the filming and dragged the both of you to meet Jessica and Yoona. While the director was dragging the both of them, you saw Leeteuk and Yoona came toward you.

‘Wasn’t she the one that made Jung soo oppa laugh?’ you thought to yourself trying to remember when and where you met Yoona.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Jessica from Girls Generation. Nice to meet you” Jessica introduced herself politely to you and Ji Hyo.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Yoona from Girls Generation. Nice to meet you” Yoona then also introduced herself politely and so did the both of you.

“Okay! Now let’s finish up Donghae and Jessica shoot then move on to Leeteuk and Yoona” The director informed them and the staff to get back at where they were and started to work again.

“Eonnie, I heard that you bake the best chocolate cake!” Yoona said cheerfully as she came toward you.

“Ah…not really” You smiled awkwardly and looked at Leeteuk. She was expected to have some time with Leeteuk today since they weren’t able to but it turned today seemed that they would have no time to be alone.

“Yoona-ah, let’s get a last touch up for your make up” Yoona’s manager called her.

“Ne, ah eonnie I’ll get back to you later!” Yoona waved her hand and immediately went to where her stylist was.

“So…She’s going to be your partner oppa?” You asked Leeteuk as soon as Yoona left the both of you.

“Yeah…why are you jealous?” Leeteuk and sat next to her.

“Of course not, just wondering” You answered in a short reply. You then remembered that you brought something for Leeteuk.

“Ah oppa, I made this for you…” You said as you gave him a lunchbox filled with many kinds of Sushi.

“You made this? Gomawo ____-ah” Leeteuk opened the lunchbox and smiled happily while pinching your cheek which made you blushed.

“Try it oppa, I really made with my own hands!” You told him. Leeteuk just smiled seeing his ex-wife which now his girlfriend trying to make him believe that she made all of this delicious sushi.

“Hmm this is really delicious! Did you really…”

“Of course! I made it hand by hand!” You cut him off and tried to reenact the famous dialogue from the drama Secret Garden.

“When did you become so pretty _____-ah? Since last week?” Leeteuk didn’t want to lose he also reenacted one of the famous dialogues from Secret Garden which made himself and  you burst into laugh noticing how cheesy he was.

“Leeteuk and Yoona, it’s time!” The director called the two of them when Donghae and Jessica finished up their filming.

“I’ll talk to you later, okay?” Leeteuk said as he got up from the couch and went to the filming spot.

Leeteuk and Yoona started the filming. Leeteuk and Yoona concept wasn’t an elegant couple but more like youth couple. They wore casual but stylist clothes and acted as if they were happily and cheerfully in love.

“How are we going to do this? I don’t think this is enough…” The director commented their act while observing the film.

You sighed while observing the both of them. ‘So this is how it feels when your boyfriend acts as someone’s boyfriend…I wonder how the other endure their feeling seeing their boyfriend acts as someone’s boyfriend’ that was all you could thought while observing them. You know that Leeteuk was a professional but somehow you couldn’t deny that it hurts you a little seeing him with another girl especially with Yoona since they were pretty close and she was the one that made Leeteuk laughed and smiled cheerfully before you became a part of his life again.

“Director-nim, how about Eeteuk oppa starred at me with you know look of love while I’m eating this cupcake?” Yoona suggested the director.

“Sounds good! Oh and why don’t you give her a kiss on the cheek?” The director also suggested an extreme one so that the advertisement would look as if they were really in love.

“Eh? Mwo?” Leeteuk was quite surprised with what the director suggested.

“Ani oppa, it’s just for the filming. Do it quick!” Yoona told him in whisper and smirked at you. Leeteuk was still dazed with what just happened. He then kissed Yoona on the cheek for barely one second.

“Leeteuk! That wasn’t good! Don’t do it so quickly” The director wasn’t feel satisfied that Leeteuk kissed Yoona that quick. Leeteuk sigh and before he kissed her again he looked for you but he couldn’t find you anywhere inside the studio.

Your POV

“How are we going to do this? I don’t think this is enough…” The director commented their act while observing the film.

‘Not enough? Hugging? Pinching her cheek is not enough?’ I thought to myself and let out a deep sigh. I can’t be jealous with this! After all this is his job…But seriously though this director…I think those act will turn out as if they are really in love why those aren’t enough.

“Sounds good! Oh and why don’t you give her a kiss on the cheek?” What now a kiss? Endure ____ endure…it’s just a job…

I saw Jung Soo oppa couldn’t disagree with the director suggestion. And what was that? Did Yoona just gave me a smirk? Now I could see he was getting closer to Yoona’s cheek. As he went closer, my head started to feel dizzy and I felt hard to breathe. Somehow I couldn’t endure it anymore.

Author POV.

“Oh _____ where are you going?” Ji Hyo asked as she saw ____ rushing out to get out from the studio.

“I’m just going to get a fresh air” You gave her a smile and went out from the studio.

 

Thank you so much guys for reading,commenting and subscribing! Really appreciate it ~ Hope you won't get bored of this fanfic! I'll update as soon as possible :)

Enjoy the update! Have a good day~