Chapter 29

My lovely Ex-Husband

A few days had passed. You and Leeteuk never contacted each other, it was a real break up between you and Leeteuk. You also never contacted Super Junior members anymore even though sometimes you would meet one of them in the elevator and they would greet you but it was just hard being friends with them because they always reminded you of Leeteuk.

Once you met Leeteuk and Yesung in the elevator. They were just got back from hosting their radio. Yesung greeted you politely and he even asked you how things were even though Leeteuk didn’t say anything to you and neither looked at you. It was hurt seeing Leeteuk acted as if he didn’t know you. It was hurt seeing him back like when you guys just met for the first time after 9 years of divorced.

It's been a week since ____ met Leeteuk and had a really bad conversation with him on his van. For now you were no longer a head chef in your and Ji Hyo's cafe. You decided to take a cooking class in Korea before you go back to Paris, yes you might go back to Paris soon if everything has been shortened out. It was a tough decision since you had it all here, a job, a place to live and what not...a great friend like Ji Hyo. Even though Ji Hyo told you to think about it again but it seemed that you made your mind already. It was the best for you to leave the country again or else you won't be able to forget Leeteuk.

 

Meanwhile, Super Junior M ended their long-stay in Taiwan. They just arrived in Super Junior's apartment now.

"Teukie hyuuuung" Kyuhyun said excitedly as he found Leeteuk in his room and hugged him while he was getting himself ready to attend his schedule.

"Ya! You messed up my suit" Leeteuk sighed as he tried to push Kyuhyun away.

"I miss you hyung" Kyuhyun hugged him tightly. Leeteuk sighed knowing that he couldn't do anything except to wait for their magnae to let off his hug.

"Kyuhyun-ah! What are you doing?" Donghae said as he entered his room that he shared with Leeteuk before he placed his suitcases near his bed.

"I just miss making Teukie hyung annoyed" He said as he chuckled with his evil laugh.

"Ya! You messed up my suit!" Leeteuk was annoyed and threw Kyuhyun with the nearest pillow he could find but unfortunately Kyuhyun was fast enough to avoid it. Leeteuk shook his head, even though he missed Kyuhyun too but knowing that every day from now on the evil magnae would annoy him with every moves he does he just couldn't imagine how to live peacefully anymore.

"Hyung, are you recording something today?" Donghae asked as he observed Leeteuk fixing his suit.

"Yeah, I'm recording Starking today" Leeteuk said while looking himself on mirror.

"Ah right, hyung is _____ in her apartment now? I bought her something from Taiwan" Donghae asked Leeteuk as he found a medium sized square box with pink wrapper on his suitcase. Leeteuk froze as he heard Donghae's question. The other Super Junior members that had long stay in Taiwan still didn't know what happened between you and Leeteuk last week.

"Hyung" Donghae said as he noticed Leeteuk didn't answer his question.

"Oh...I don't know...just check her place" Leeteuk said coldly while trying to avoid Donghae's suspicious gaze before he rushed out from their bedroom.

"What's with him?" Donghae asked himself before he continued unpacking his suitcase.

After an hour and half, Donghae finished unpacking his suitcase. He had everything back to where they should be but then Donghae eyes saw the pink box that belonged to you. Without doubts, Donghae got himself ready to meet you he was so excited yet felt guilty to meet you since in Taiwan he didn't have much time to call you or text you.

It was 4pm already and it was the time when your cooking class ended. After you said goodbyes to your classmates you immediately went home.

Beep beep, a text message popped out on your cell phone screen. It was from Donghae.

"______-ah! Where are you? I'm back!!! Now I'm about to go to your cafe. Are you in there right now? Or should we just meet some other time?"

You squinted your eyes as you read his text. How long had it been since the last time he texted you. Not that you missed him but after a rough time you had you just kind of forgot about him for a while.

"Ah you're still alive lol....I'm not in my cafe right now, I'm heading back to my apartment. Just come to my apartment in 30 minutes if you want"

"Ya!!!! Do you think I'm dead? Okay then see you in 30 minutes. Text me when you get home"

Donghae smiled after he sent the last text message.

"This girl...really" He chuckled to himself.

"Who are you texting, Donghae-ah?" Eunhyuk asked as he heard Donghae talked and then chuckled to himself.

"Just a friend" Donghae answered with a wide smile making Eunhyuk lazy enough to ask him more.

25 minutes had passed. Donghae couldn't keep his eyes off his watch and the clock in the apartment.

"What is taking her so long?" Donghae muttered to himself.

"Ah I can't wait any longer..." He said before he decided to go to the apartment lobby and wait for you there.

Your POV

Ah finally got back to my apartment! The weather wasn't very good outside. As I walked to the apartment, I took my cell phone out and thought whether I should text Donghae right now or later since I felt tired from riding a crowded bus earlier.

"_____!" I was about to put my cell phone back to my purse when I heard someone called my name. I turned around following the voice and saw a long light brown hair guy stood a little further than me. It was Donghae. I was a bit surprised to see him in the lobby and not to mention he looked a little bit like an angel with his long white sleeves, black skinny jeans, light brown hair and with his white milky skin. He was like an angel/prince.

"Oh Donghae-ssi!" I was surprised that I didn't realize I used honorifics with him.

"Donghae-ssi? Why are you using honorofics ____-ah?" Donghae raised one of his eyebrows as he walked toward me.

"Ah well it's just....what are you doing here? I didn't text you and tell you to wait here..." I couldn't find a good reason to explain why I suddenly used honorifics with him instead I asked him question.

"Oh well, I was just walking Teukie hyung out" He answered fast but why it should be Jung Soo oppa. I felt that my aura turned dark as soon as he mentioned Jung Soo oppa. I hated that guy....

"Oh...." That was the answer that I could say.

"Oh? Ya it should be you who walked with him not me" He said jokingly. So he didn't know what happened with me and Jung Soo oppa. I ignored his last statement and started to walk towards the elevator.

"Ya where are you going?" He asked as soon as he noticed I was walking away from him.

Author POV

"Yaaaa" Donghae called you hoping that you would want to talk to him more.

"Yaa what?" You asked him as you pressed the elevator button several times hoping that it would arrive faster.

"Why are you not talking?" Donghae asked with his innocent face.

"I'm talking..." You answered casually as if you were talking a lot with him.

"Yaaa...." But before Donghae talked more the elevator came. As the elevator started to open you saw two familiar guys were about to walk out from the elevator. It was Leeteuk and his manager.

Your POV

"What...Jung Soo oppa and his manager, wasn't he out already..." I talked to myself and then realized that Donghae lied to me.

"Walking him out huh?" I said in low tone to Donghae as I gave him a glare and went inside the elevator.

"Oh hyung you're going out now?" Donghae greeted the manager and Jung Soo oppa. Jung Soo oppa didn't say anything but just nodded. He looked at me for a few fast seconds then walked out from the elevator without greeting me which made Donghae confused. As the elevator door closed, Donghae was about to ask me questions I knew.

"I broke up with him..." I told him so that he didn't ask me any questions.

"What? How did...Why...How!" I was wrong he asked me many questions now

"Well...we're no match..." I answered him casually. I wanted to say "ask your stupid hyung! Oh and your stupid agency owner! He's the one who caused this!" But I decided to hold my emotions.

"How could you say that? Why didn't you tell me anything?" Donghae raised his tone a little. I knew he meant the best but I was really not in the mood to talk about Jung Soo oppa.

Ding, the elevator arrived on your apartment floor.

"Just ask your hyung..." I told him leaving him speechless before I walked out from the elevator.

Leeteuk POV.

"Oh hyung you're going out now?" Donghae asked me and I just nodded. I was still a little bit surprised to see him with _____ even though I knew he was going to see her anytime soon. _____ didn’t greet me, of course she didn’t. She hated me now, didn’t she? I couldn’t help but to take a look at her. It was a quick look but I knew she hasn’t been doing really well. She looked skinnier and flustered. I was about to greet her but my manager poked me secretly signaling me to just get out from the elevator.

Author POV

Donghae was left speechless when you told him that you broke up with Leeteuk. No one ever told him anything since he got back from Taiwan.

“So that’s why they both acted weird…” Donghae thought on his mind before he ran to catch you.

“______-ah wait!” Donghae held your apartment front door before you could close it. His fingers were close enough to clamp on the door.

“Oh Donghae, are you okay?” You asked him worried that you almost hurt him.

“I’m fine, this…I forgot to give you” Donghae said as he gave you a paper bag that he’s been carrying.

“What’s this? Gomawo Donghae!” You thanked him cheerfully. At least the gift that Donghae gave to you cheered you up a little.

“Well those are just some chocolates I bought…Maybe it would taste delicious if you made it with your chocolate cake” Donghae told you.

“Wow that’s so kind of you…Ah right! If you’re not busy…I can bake you a chocolate cake with these chocolates you bought…”

“No, I’m not busy! Hurry! Go bake it!!” Donghae cut your words. He was really happy that you offered him to stay for a while and had his favorite chocolate cake baked by his favorite person too.

Donghae spent the day at your apartment. Both of you talked a lot while having your chocolate cake that you just baked for Donghae. Donghae told you everything when he was in Taiwan while you told him everything about what happened between you and Leeteuk when he was in Taiwan.

“So you’re no longer working with Ji Hyo?” Donghae asked when you told him that you were no longer one of the head chefs.

“Well…I still work with her, she’s using my recipes and she pays me for that” You explained to him as you clean up the dirty dishes.

“Oh…You’re going to work somewhere else?” Donghae asked while helping you with the dirty dishes.

“Donghae, you don’t need to…Just sit there” You said as Donghae gave you the dirty dishes.

“No, it’s fine really…” Donghae insisted to help you. You sighed giving up on telling him to just stay put.

“You haven’t answered my last question you know…” Donghae said

“Ah…that…well if possible, this year I’m going back to Paris…”

a.n

updated. a long chapter i guess,., but this is not really dramatic chapter hahaha oh and lots of Donghae here. Hopefully you'll enjoy this update :) I'll update as soon as i could ^^ thank yooooooooou so much for those who read, subcirbes, commenting and liking this story! I really really really appreciate it :)

comment and replies

andabearasian I know rite...he's one of Lee Soo Man ppl..

ImAnElf I just updated hope you'll like it ^^

MsSimple1518 thank you so muuch :) I just updated hope you'll like it ^^

TaeTae96 thank you so much ^^ hope you wont get bored of the updates :)

sjlovesjworld I just updated dear hope you'll like it ^^

cuteMEside lol i hated him too

teukfie ahaha at least you dont hate him forever kkk

kiwibubblecat haha i agree with you, if he just fought a litte harder for their love...

HeeTeukMae26 hahah yeah i know rite...it seems real hard to just date him...

leeteukbaby aw don't cry :( hihi

KyuWook_21 i know riteee! grrr -_- lol.

kwondaeri98 awww thank yooou so glad to hear that you like it ^^ I just updated hope you'll like it^^

goddess_JD aw really? but thank you for liking the last chap. I just updated hope you'll like it ^^