Chapter 23

My lovely Ex-Husband

It was already a week after the drunken Leeteuk came to your apartment. These days Leeteuk wasn’t as busy as he used to be since Super Junior M was promoting their album in Taiwan so the other Super Junior members that left in Korea were not really that busy. For Leeteuk this was a rare and lucky chance to see you oftenly. It didn't have to be going out with you, just watching TV together in his or your apartment would be really good in fact it was almost as perfect as if you were watching in a cinema.

It was Sunday and 11am in the morning, you were standing right next to a white Audi car while anxiously checking your cell phone. Leeteuk had promised you that he would accompany you to your cafe and hang out there for awhile before he went out for his another busy schedules but it had been an hour since you waited for him.

“I really should’ve come to his place first…It’s been 30 minutes” You muttered annoyingly as you saw the time on your cell phone. Yes, you really should have come to Leeteuk’s place first so that you wouldn’t wait like a half hour near his car as if you were his stalker.

You were about to call him when suddenly you saw 2 familiar person walked toward you.

“Oh! I’m right! _____-ssi!” Twenty-something woman said as she saw you standing near Leeteuk’s car. It turned out she was Park In Young, Leeteuk’s noona. You were quite surprised to see her, you were about to greet her back when you realized that she wasn’t alone. She was with an older woman which was Leeteuk’s mom. Your jaw dropped and you froze as soon as you realized who Park In Young was with but you quickly went out from your own small little world and greeted them politely.

“Ann…Annyeonghaseyo” You greeted them groggily. Then again who wouldn’t become like a frozen statue when you suddenly met your ex in laws in where they didn’t like you since the very beginning.

“Oh! _____-ssi! It’s been a really long time!!” In Young said cheerfully and gave you a hug. She was really excited to meet you. Park In Young was really kind since the first time she met you. She thought that you were really suitable with Leeteuk and she was the one that always defended you when  her mother started to insult or scold you. As she hugged you, you could feel that Leeteuk’s mom gave you ‘you again! Why don’t you just die?’ glare.

“What are you doing here? Oh does Jung Soo know you’re here?” In Young asked as she let you off from her hug.

“Emm…”

“You shouldn’t be here…” You were about to answer In Young’s question when suddenly Leeteuk’s mom cut you off.

“Eomma!”

“Wae? She really shouldn’t be here! Why I have to see you again? You were nothing but trouble!” Leeteuk’s mom scolded you. She didn’t change at all. She just wouldn’t approve you and Leeteuk being together ever.

“Eomma! Stop it!” In Young said trying to calm down her mom that was going to yell at you.

“I…I’m really sorry…I…I’ll go” You said, you weren’t ready to meet Leeteuk’s mom. You ran as fast as you could and tears started to fell down from your eyes but instead running to outside the apartment area you just went back to inside the apartment.

“Eh…Why is she going inside?” In Young muttered quietly as she saw you running inside the apartment. You opened the lobby’s door as quick as you could, you didn’t even see what was in front of you when you suddenly bumped into someone.

“I’m really sorry” You bowed and apologized to whoever you just bumped into. You were about to run again when the person you just bumped grabbed your wrist and stopped you.

“_____-ah! What’s going on?” It turned out it was Leeteuk. He was already in his disguise with his white hoodie and a mask on.

“Jung Soo oppa…” Your tears burst out as soon as you realized it was Leeteuk. Leeteuk  was confused with you. Instead of asking questions, he just gave you a warm hug and gently rubbed your head.

“Stop crying, I’m sorry I made you wait for a long time” Leeteuk said as he lifted up your face and wiped your tears.

“Ani…oppa, your mom…”

“Park Jung Soo!!!” You were about to tell him what was going on when his mom suddenly yelled to the both of them as she saw his son was hugging you.

“Eomma…” Leeteuk eyes went wider. It turned out he wasn’t expecting his mother either.

“Eomma, Jung Soo, _____-ssi...Let’s just talk this at Jung Soo’s place…There are so many people here” In Young suggested before his mom yelled at his son and you again. She was afraid that people would notice Leeteuk and this would become a huge scandal.

 

The four of them arrived at Super Junior’s apartment. Leeteuk was about to open the door when Shindong opened it first.

“Oh hyung, you’re back already? I thought you…” He stopped talking when he finally saw you, Leeteuk’s noona and mom were also with him. He also greeted Leeteuk’s mom and noona politely before he went out to visit his girlfriend.

“Explain to me now!” Leeteuk’s mom said, her face was really red as if she was going to explode. She was really angry with you and Leeteuk. She didn’t expect any of these would happen. All of these were just too fast to happen in one day.

“There is nothing to explain…you can see it for yourself….” Leeteuk answered coldly.

“What?!” Leeteuk’s mom was about to yelled at Leeteuk again but In Young stopped her.

“Jung Soo-ah, _____-ssi…Are you two in relationship again?” In Young noona asked while Leeteuk’s mom glared at you. Before you could answer you saw at Leeteuk, you felt that your body was getting cool and cooler. You were a bit shaky and you knew you couldn’t answer her question. Leeteuk gave you a warm smile and held your shaky hands to calm you down. Seeing this made his mom really went crazy.

“We are…” Leeteuk said.

“Omo…This isn’t happening again…wae?!” Leeteuk’s mom said as she felt her head and acted as if she was having a major headache.

“Omma! Stop it! I’m 28 years old already! I can choose whoever I want to be with! And I chose her, I chose her again eomma! You won’t be able to stop me…You failed at first didn’t you?” Leeteuk said. Hearing what came out from his son mouth, Leeteuk’s mom felt hurt and offended. She walked toward Leeteuk and slapped him hard on the face.

“Oppa, are you okay?” You gasped when you saw his mom slapped him. Leeteuk nodded in silence to tell you that he was fine but his mom couldn’t hold her anger any longer.

“Ya! This is all because of you!” His mom said before she tried to slap you. Leeteuk stood up as soon as he noticed what her mom was going to do with you. Leeteuk and In Young tried to stop their mother from slapping you.

“_____, go to my room! Quickly!” Leeteuk said as he and In Young held their mother.

You left them alone as you quickly ran to Leeteuk’s bedroom. You went inside and locked the door, you felt really scared and tears were already fell out from your eyes.

thank you for subscribing, commenting and reading! I always appreciate those :):):)

oh yeah this chap is full of drama isn't it...Well hope you enjoy it and i'll update as soon as possibel :)

comment n replies :)

@sjlovesjworld haha yes Leeteuk was so sweet on the last chap. lol i know, i was giggling when i wrote that cheesy moments but i'm really glad that you like it!


@goddess_JD thank yoou so much, glad you like it ^^ I'll try as sooon as possible to update and finish this fic hihi :)
@pandabearasian hihi i hope so too :)

@parkyeon-ah LOL but you're right kkk

@kandydevil18 hihi yeah he would never cheat but i'll get jealous easily if i have a boyfriend like him, i mean he is loved by a lot of women around the world kk.

@kiwibubblecat i hope so too :)