The Made Up

My lovely Ex-Husband

 

Your POV

Out of sudden, I hugged Jung Soo oppa. I couldn't stand any longer being apart with him and seeing him acting cold towards me, I just couldn't stand it.

“____-ah” He was trying to get off from my hug but I didn’t let him instead I hugged him more tightly.

“Oppa…please, just 5 minutes…” I told him. I wanted to hug him for the last time, afraid that if I moved out from this apartment I wouldn’t be able to see him anymore. I just hoped he told me to stay, I don’t care what would his agency owner do to me…I don’t care! I was about to tell him this when I heard him sighed while releasing my hug. He suddenly faced me and wiped my tears, I was pretty surprised with his act. I could tell from his eyes that it wasn’t a sympathy act. It was a sincere, I knew from his eyes that he was suffering too and he was way more more suffering than me.

“S…Stay…”  He told me to stay! He really told me that. I felt that I was going to die of happiness but that shouldn't happen, I  mean, I won't die especially at time like this. I nodded cheerfully with happy tears flowing from my eyes telling him that I would definitely stay. He smiled but I knew that he became worried when he noticed what he just told me so I put my arms around his shoulder and pulled his face closer to mine. His eyes widened, as he didn’t expect that I would do that. I smiled at him before giving him a kiss on his lips. Yes, we were kissing passionately. Without hesitatingly, Jung Soo oppa kissed me back. I thought he was drunk to kiss me without hesitating back but I knew from the kiss that he wasn’t drunk and he kissing me back was purely because he missed me way too much, I think he couldn’t live any longer without me too.

 

Leeteuk POV

______ kissed me out of sudden, A smile formed on my face when she kissed me. Although I didn’t hesitate to kiss her back, there was an instant worry that was about to stop me from kissing her but still, I didn’t. We kissed passionately and I could felt her soft, warm and small lips on me. I missed her lips and how I missed kissing her like this. We deepened our kiss and without noticing that we already sat on the couch with our lips still connecting to each other.

“Gomawo oppa” _____ broke the kiss as she held my face and thanked me before I kissed her back. We were intensifying our kiss when my cell phone suddenly rang. ______ broke the kiss and chuckled when she noticed how disappointed I was that our kiss got disturbed.

“Just pick it up oppa, maybe it’s important” She told me, I nodded and I was about to say hello when _____ climbed to my lap and started kissing my neck making me let out a moan.

“He…Hello?” I said heavily while trying to control myself.

“This is a punishment for you oppa” ______ whispered in my ear with a smirk and then continued what she started.

“Hyung, It’s me Kyuhyun. Where are you now? Manager is looking for you” Aish it was just Kyuhyun and it wasn’t really important! Why would my manager tell him to call me right at this time! But then _____ hands started to wonder around my chest looking for a button to my top while she was still kissing my neck pretty sure that she left me a hickey mark. I didn’t know that _____ was quite aggressive…the first time we did it she was shy.

Author POV

“Uh…well...ah…umm” Leeteuk couldn’t speak properly when you finally his top and started to kiss his chest.

“Hyung…Are you okay?” Kyuhyun got confused when he suddenly heard Leeteuklet out a heavy sigh.

“Kyuhyun-ah…Umm…Hyung’s a bit busy…” Kyuhyun raised one of his eyebrows when Leeteuk hung up his call. But what didn’t Leeteuk know was that he was on the speakerphone while all the members and some of their managers heard their conversation that made their jaw dropped.

“Oh well…” Kyuhyun said awkwardly when he realized why his hyung was busy.

“OMO! IS HE HAVING S…” Ryeowook covered his own mouth.

“But…with who? He’s not…with…” Sungmin talked out loud before he gasped noticing whose name he was going to say making everyone eyes widened.

“______!!! Save _______ noona!!!” Kyuhyun said before he ran as fast as he could to your apartment while Sungmin, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk without second thoughts followed him right away making the managers laughed seeing their behaviors.

“What the hell are they going to do?” Heechul muttered before going to his room.

“Donghae-ah you’re not going?” One of their managers asked Donghae who just sat on the couch with blank expression on his face.

Donghae shook his head and said  “Nah hyung, I’m a bit tired…” with a weak smile forming on his face.

 

___________

short update :) will update as soon as possibel ^^. I decided to make them together again...(for now kkk) 

 

thank you all for reading, subscribing and commenting this fic! i really appreciate it. 

comment replies

 

goddess_JD wow really? I don’t know that it would affect you so much…well I think you might like the newest chapter that I just updated ^^ I’ll update as soon as possible :)

ParkSang-Hee  you’re right! She has to be with Leeteuk ^^

BratzMiinah  hihi thank you so much!! I just updated hope you’ll like it.

Aigooo  hihi updated, you won’t get curious anymore ^^

beastlyteenrshinebig yeah you’re right…it’s really bad for her…I just updated hope you’ll like it ^^

kiwibubblecat yeah, let her stay!

ankyu22 updated dear ^^

hyukieme  sorry for the really really looong wait, but I promise I’ll finish this and update ASAP ^^

ImAnElf updated dear, ^^

leonagoh97 yeah poor him :(

superhyukkie you’re right. They should keep their relationship discreet! If yoona didn’t tell lee soo man none of this would happen.

Swaggerlicious  haha thank youuuu yeah he’s so evil …

MsSimple1518 your welcome :) I’ll keep updating in the future and as soon as possible.

meggie016  sorrrryy for the long long wait! I’ll keep updating as soon as possible! Thank you for waiting ^^

teukfie my god really? Aw I feel bad…well but I promise you I’ll keep updating and finish this as soon as possible!

Ericaiyen  thank you for understanding JI’ll keep updating ASAP ^^