Chapter 19

My lovely Ex-Husband

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Some of the waitresses greeted you and Leeteuk when you entered the restaurant.

The restaurant was quite crowded of office workers since it was lunch time. Leeteuk immediately chose the table near the corner so people couldn’t notice him.

“Can I help you?” The waitress asked while preparing to write their orders, she didn’t seem to notice Leeteuk at all.

“Yeah, get me 2 portions of Shrimp dumplings…oh wait, is Joon Ho here?” Leeteuk asked the waitress. The shrimp dumpling might not be the best food in Joon Ho's restaurant but the both of you really loved it since it reminded you at what happened when you and Leeteuk met for the first time.

“Mr Lee Joon Ho? Oh he’s here…So only 2 shrimp dumplings?” The waitress asked again to confirm their orders.

“Yeah, I’ll order those first…Could you please tell Joon Ho his old friend and his former waitress are here?” Leeteuk asked the waitress while his eyes were wandering to find Joon Ho.

A few minutes after the waitress left, Joon Ho came to your table.

“Jung Soo-ah!” Joon Ho said in surprise as soon as he noticed Leeteuk in his disguise.

“Oh! How did you know me?” Leeteuk asked not really surprised that his old friend could notice him that easy.

“Ya! I’m one of your oldest friends besides Super Junior members…oh this is…” Joon Ho stopped talking when he noticed you.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Joon Ho oppa!” You greeted him politely.

“Ah annyeonghaseyo, you look familiar…” Joon Ho said as he grabbed a chair and sat next to Leeteuk.

“Ya…This is ______” Leeteuk said as he playfully punched Joon Ho.

“Song _____? What?! You’re back! And you’re with ….Give me details! Oh wait, I’ll take your orders!” Joon Ho said excitedly as he ran into the kitchen to take your orders.

“Hasn’t changed at all right? Only noisier..” Leeteuk chuckled seeing his old friend hasn’t changed since the first time they met in high school.

“Yeah…He’s always excited in everything…” You nodded. Even though Joon Ho was cool and cold guy but when you knew him really well he could become annoying and noisy.

“Here, here! 2 shrimp dumplings and 3 soju for us! Oh by the way…I’m treating you so you don’t have to pay. Now details!” Joon Ho came back after a few minutes with 2 Shrimp dumplings and 3 Sojus.

“No, we’ll play Joon Ho oppa” You said

“Nope, I said I’m treating you…now c’mon guys details…” Joon Ho said as he couldn’t wait any longer to hear how you and Leeteuk became together again. You and Leeteuk then told them how you guys met again and became together.

“Is that so? Wow…I can’t believe after all these 9 years…I’m so happy for you guys! Jinjja!” Joon Ho said when he finished hearing your story.

“Thank you oppa, how about you? How’s life oppa?” You asked while stuffing your mouth with the shrimp dumplings.

“Me? Oh I’m good…I’m married now, my wife’s managing the 2nd branch of our restaurants in Myeong-dong.” Joon Ho told you as he drank his soju.

“Married? Congratulations! I didn’t think you would get married at all! And you have branches? That’s really cool oppa! Your restaurant is doing really well” You said cheerfully and bit surprised that Joon Ho was married.

“Ya what did you mean by that? I was ready to get married anyway. Yes our restaurant is doing pretty well thanks to Jung Soo and his friends” Joon Ho said as he tapped Leeteuk’s back.

“Jung soo oppa’s friends? Oh Super Junior members?” You asked curiously.

“Well not just them, the beauty Girls generation comes often too. Like Im Yoona, she often used to come with Jung Soo…”

“Ehem…” Leeteuk cleared his throat signaling him to stop talking since Leeteuk noticed your face expression just changed.

“Oh…I mean she came with Jung Soo and other Super Junior members too…” Joon Ho seemed to notice what he just said made the atmosphere became awkward.

“It’s fine Joon Ho oppa, I know that Jung Soo oppa and this Yoona girl are very close to each other” You said with your head down and tried to look fine.

‘Our first date and Yoona came again…’ You thought to yourself and sighed.

The three of you spent the time catching up with old memories and ate lunch together. Although at first it was awkward between the three of you because of Yoona conversation but at least the three of you had fun that day.

Your POV.

It was really quiet since we got back from the restaurant. Jung Soo oppa didn’t say anything about our earlier conversation that we had.

‘What exactly is his relationship with Yoona?’ this question always popped in my head. I’ve really wanted to ask him but I’m afraid he’ll get mad…no, actually I’m afraid of his possible answers. What if his answer ‘ Yoona and I used to date’ that’d just instantly kill me.

“_____-ah, what are you thinking?” Jung Soo oppa seemed to notice me as he gently rubbed my head.

“Ani, oh oppa…Just drop me off here, I’ll just walk from here” I told him to drop me off near the front gate of our apartment.

“Waeyo? I’ll drop you off in front of our apartment building, not the front gate.” Jung Soo oppa said as he was still driving.

“No oppa, just drop me off here…” I said. I might’ve said it annoyingly since Jung Soo oppa suddenly pulled off his car near the front gate and let out a deep sigh but I really didn’t mean to sound annoyed. It was all because of that question.

“_____-ah is this because of Yoona?” Jung Soo oppa let out a deep sigh before he asked me that question.

“Ani…” I answered without looking at him afraid that he would notice that I was lying.

“Look ____. Yes, Yoona is very close with me but we’re just like brother and sister…and I never even once date her.” Jung Soo oppa told me. I was relieved that he never went out for a date with Yoona but the relationship between him and Yoona as brother and sister, does Yoona think the same way too?

“Oppa…I know, I just want you to drop me off here because you’ll be late for your schedule.” I smiled to him to make him sure that I was fine.

“Oh…” That was the only word that came out from his mouth.

“Thank you oppa, I had a great day. I really meant what I said” I told him and then gave him a kiss on his cheek. Before I left his car, Jung Soo oppa grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

“_____-ah, you know that I love you right? I love you…Only you” He said as he locked his fingers with mine. When he told me this my heart beat really fast I could have a heart attack there and I could tell from his eyes that it was a sincere ' I love you'.

“I know oppa, I…I love you too” I told him and looked down trying to hide myself while I was blushing. I looked up and found Jung Soo oppa smiled warmly at me with his sweet dimple.

“I’ll go now oppa, take care and please be careful while you’re driving” I told him as I was about to go out from his car he grabbed my hand and stopped me again.

“Wait, I forgot to give you this…” Jung Soo oppa said before he kissed me on the lips.

“I love you” He said as he was done kissing me on the lips then gave me a warm forehead kiss.

“See you later oppa” I told him as I go out from his car and waved at him happily until his car disappeared from my sight. I was happy when he told me he loved me, it felt like we were dating for the first time as if we never got married in the past.

A/N

So Yoona didn't literally bother them though heheh :). Hope you'll like it even though the date isn't as special as i really wanted to be. Thank you readers and subcribers ♥♥♥

Comments and Replies~

@roozethe hihi i knw rite kkk ^^

@chiiriiFuuELF hihi i know rite, poor him. but i'm glad you think it's cute :):)

@kiwibubblecat yep he did, he must thought _____ is interesting for him ^^

@HeeTeukMae26 yup i guess you could say that :). If it could happen to me then it'd really good kkk ^^

@itsjustasimplething thank you :) . yeah she doesn't...

@leehyukjaebaby hihihi :)

@fielice updated hihi, thank you so much for liking my story! :):):)