Chapter 18

My lovely Ex-Husband

Meanwhile, you were waiting for Leeteuk outside the studio since Leeteuk asked you to so that the staff wouldn’t suspect anything going on with you two.

“_____-ah!” Leeteuk called you when he saw you were standing near the front door of the studio.

“Oh oppa…” You starred at him from his head to his toe. For you it didn’t seem that Leeteuk disguised himself. You would still able to recognize him for far away.

“Wae?” Leeteuk asked curiously as he noticed you were observing him.

“Are you sure you disguised yourself perfectly oppa?” You asked wondering why you would still easily recognize him.

“What? It’s perfect! I’m not even wearing make up! Not even BB Cream you know, see!” Leeteuk said as he moved his face closer to yours. You were a little bit surprised when he moved his face closer to you, you could hear your own heartbeat. Even without make up, he looked exactly like 9 years ago when you left him. He didn’t age at all. You quickly looked somewhere else when you caught his gaze.

“But…still…” You said while moving your face further and tried to hide that you were blushing.

“Hmm…I know why you can recognize me that easy…” Leeteuk said as he crossed his arms.

“Why?” You asked curiously.

“It’s because, you love me!” Leeteuk said and let out his nervous-unique laugh.

“Mwo?! So cheesy oppa…You haven’t changed at all. Always so cheesy…” You chuckled and shook your head couldn’t believe that after all this 9 years he would always use his cheesiness for his move.

“But then again…I think you’re right…” You continued and smiled. When you smiled, Leeteuk could feel that his heartbeat went 100 times faster than usual. Your smile that he hadn’t seen for a long time, he finally could see it closely again. Leeteuk without him knowing also had a happy smile on his face. He then caressed you and gave you a warm kiss on the lips.

Yoona POV.

“Yoona-ah what are you doing in Super Junior’s dressing room? We have to go” Jessica eonnie said. I didn’t hear her at all as I was looking at Leeteuk oppa with this girl that suddenly came to his life through the window.

“Yoona!” Jessica eonnie screamed at my ear, I didn’t know she was already standing beside me.

“Aw eonnie! My ears!” I said while covering my ears.

“Ya! I’ve been talking to you since god knows when. What are you doing?!” Jessica eonnie said as she looked at the window, wondering what I was just observing seriously.

“Oh…Is that one of the café owner…what’s her name? Oh is that her boyfriend?” Jessica eonnie’s eyes went wider as she saw ____ with a guy.

“Her name is ______. Yes it’s her boyfriend.” I answered while observing them through the window with Jessica eonnie.

“How did you know? But her boyfriend does look familiar…Like I’ve seen him somewhere…Oh! Omo they’re kissing!” Jessica eonnie screamed again when she saw Leeteuk oppa and ____ were kissing. As I was looking through the window, it broke my heart. That girl should be me! Why couldn’t Leeteuk oppa see me?

“Ya! Yoona-ah! I asked you questions!” Jessica eonnie said annoyingly while her eyes were still focused on those two.

“That’s because it’s Leeteuk oppa, c’mon let’s go! We don’t have time for this” I told her and grabbed her arm then dragged her outside the dressing room as fast as I could. I couldn’t stand seeing Leeteuk oppa and this anymore.

“Wh…what? Leeteuk oppa?!” Jessica eonnie seemed surprise as I dragged her outside the dressing room but I just ignored her question again.

Author POV.

“Oppa…People could see…” You were blushing when Leeteuk was done kissing you.

“It’s fine…I’ve missed you” Leeteuk said as he moved you closer to him and hugged you with one arm. You couldn’t say anything since you were really nervous and blushing not to mention your own heartbeat that went like 1000 times faster than usual.

“Let’s go, my car is right there” Leeteuk smiled seeing you were blushing. He then led you to his car while keeping you tight in his hug.

After one hour or less of driving around, Leeteuk parked his car. The place that Leeteuk took you to was really familiar.

“Do you still remember?” Leeteuk asked as he opened his car door for you just like a gentleman. You didn’t answer his question but your eyes were wandering around the place. You took a look around and tried to remember what the name of the street was. Finally, a seafood restaurant caught your eyes.

“Omo! Is that Joon Ho’s restaurant?!” You said as you pointed out the seafood restaurant near the corner of the street.

“Glad you still remember!” Leeteuk said as he grabbed your hand and held it tight.

“It’s been…9 years right?” You said with your teary eyes since this place reminded you sweet old memories.

“Do you still remember how did we meet?” Leeteuk asked

“Of course…It was…a little bit annoying” You nodded.

How could you forget the day when you and Leeteuk met for the first time?  Your love story with Leeteuk wasn’t like a fairy tale story even from the day you and him met for the first time.

~ Flashback ~

“_____-ah! Please take order from the table full of those university kids, I’m a bit busy here” Hyeon Ri said as she was busy cleaning up another table.

You sighed as you walked to the counter and took the menu from the counter. You usually always excited to work but today you weren’t in your good mood since you needed to catch up your grades. Back there, your life wasn’t like any other typical high school girls. Your parents got divorced when you just started high school. You lived with your mom, but after the divorce your mom seemed pretty depressed and became alcoholic. At one night, your mom left you without any goodbyes. She just left you some money to live your life and that’s why you had to work all day to just fulfill your needs.

“Can I take your order?” You asked the three university guys while preparing to write their orders.

“Wow! Check it out! High school girl!” The guy who dyed his hair light brown said.

“I’ll take you as an order hahahha” The guy who sat next to this quiet guy in a white cap teased you.

“Huh? Excuse me?!” You were a little bit mad to the 2 guys who treated you like a cheap waitress.

“Stop it ya! Just bring out 2 portions of Shrimp dumplings and 3 Soju got it?” The guy who wore a white cap helped to take care of the situation.

Your POV.

As I walked to bring their orders to the kitchen I heard one of them still talked s about me.

“Keep it down, Let’s just wait till her shift done tonight”

‘I heard it, it must be the guy in a white cap! So instead of teasing me straightly back there he had this evil plan huh? Well let’s see’

I really wanted to punch him on the face but I know I couldn’t do that since he had his 2 friends. I was looking for something so that I could throw or hit him with it. Finally! I found a bottle of soy sauce on the next table…and you know what happened right? I threw the soy sauce over all his body, from head to toe.

Author POV

“YAAA!”  The guy in a white cap stood up as you poured him the soy sauce in the bottle while 2 friends of his were surprised with their eyes became wider and their mouth opened wide.

“Song _______!!! What are you doing?” A guy screamed as he entered the restaurant and came toward the 4 of you. It was Lee Joon Ho. Lee Joon Ho was the son of the owner of the restaurant you worked at. He was at the same age with Leeteuk.

“Jung Soo-ah? Gwanchana? Are you okay? _____ apologize to him!” Joon Ho asked Leeteuk worriedly. You were quiet surprise to know that Joon Ho knew him. Then you remembered, earlier today Joon Ho warned you that his friends were going to come and you should just ignore them if they started to be rude.

“Wha…What? He was rude to me! He said he would…”

“What? I didn’t say it! Dong ho said it!” Leeteuk said as he grabbed some tissues to dry his wet clothes.

“See! Aigoo…I told you to just ignore them ____-ah…They’re always like this” Joon Ho sighed and became speechless with the situation occurred.

"I'm not, they are!" Leeteuk defended himself. True, Leeteuk wasn't like his player friends that would always flirt with high school girls. He was more like Joon Ho, quiet and cold type guy.

“I…I’m sorry…Please follow me!” You apologized to Leeteuk and dragged him to the locker room.

“Huh? Let go!” Leeteuk tried to let his hand off yours but you held his tightly.

As you both entered the locker room, you immediately let his hand go and went to your locker.

“I…I don’t know if it fits you but you could wear it” You said as you gave him a large size white t-shirt of yours to him.

“How can I fit into a girl t-shirt?” Leeteuk raised one of his eyebrows with ‘are you kidding me?’ expression on his face and threw the t-shirt back to you

“Look, you’re even skinnier than me! Just wear it will ya?! Gah…I’m leaving…” You sighed and threw him the t-shirt back.

After a couple of months this incident occured, Leeteuk would often visit and help the restaurant. As far as you knew Leeteuk didn’t have to work to get money. His family had a good background so he didn’t have to work to get extra money. But it turned out he was interested in you, he would just visit and help the restaurant to get to know more about you.

~end of flashback~

A/N

ah i don't think i got what i wanted for the flashback. sorry if when they met for the first time isn't as good as you're expected :(

Anyways all of you who read, subscribed and commented my story I appreciate it! Thank you so much guys ^^

Oh the last thing, i think i'm going to keep Yoona in this story for a little while longer kkk, Yoona fans out there i'm really really sorry. this is only for the fanfic, please understand :)

 

Comments replies~

@KimmShimDS hihi yeah even though Donghae likes her too, he's still Leeteuk's good dongsaeng :).
And for Yoona, i feel bad for her though hhaha i know how it feels when someone u love only treat you like your his dongsaeng. kkk

read the update , you'll know where he took her ^^


@chiiriiFuuELF hahah don't kill her please kkk, i think im going to keep her for a little while longer kk. Oh yeah read the update so you'll know where Leeteuk took her :)

@roozethe hihi i know rite, poor Yoona though...kk

@SMCHae @sjlovesjworld please hate her only in this fic :) kkk

@honeydewname updated ^^ read the update , you'll know where he took her ^^

hihi thank you so much for the comments you guys, love you muach ^^