Chapter 20

My lovely Ex-Husband

A few weeks after the date you and Leeteuk had, both of you were pretty busy with your own schedules. Ji Hyo's and your cafe got more crowded since the advertisement was released while Leeteuk was of course busy with his job in entertainment industry. Even though the both of you were pretty busy Leeteuk would always visit your place when he got back early and so did you.

Today, Super Junior had just finished a meeting with their agency managers. They were having the meeting because soon Super Junior M would promote their new album with 2 new members Eunhyuk and Sungmin while Siwon and Donghae would also shoot their upcoming drama in Taiwan.

"Hyung, you've been starring at your cell phone like forever. Waeyo hyung?"  Ryeowook asked Donghae who was starring at his cell phone blankly.

"Oh..It's nothing" Donghae said as he shook his head.

"Ya! Is it that hard to update a twitter?" Heechul scoffed at Donghae, he was pretty sure that Donghae just wanted to update his twitter but lost at words. Donghae didn't say anything he just smiled and kept looking at his cell phone.

Donghae POV

"Send...or not...." I was confused whether should I send this text or not as I scrolled up and down the message again.

I was about to text _______ informing that I would leave Korea on thursday, that's mean 3 days left. Well...honestly not just that, I asked her to have dinner with me...well us tomorrow night since Siwon promised Teukie hyungthat he would treat ussamgyeobsal for dinner. But what I was about to do...wasn't it kinda wrong...Afterall she was Teukie hyung's..

Author POV

Meanwhile in your place, you were about to close your eyes and go to sleep when your cell phone buzzed. You yawned and felt a bit annoyed since you were ready to go to your dreamland but someone destroyed it.

"Ah it's Donghae..." You mumbled to yourself as you read his name on your screen.It seemed that Donghae braved himself up to send you the text he'd been wondering.

D : Annyong! Are you asleep already? It's me Donghae. Has teukie hyung told you that I'll be having a long stay in Taiwan soon? Well...I'll be leaving this thursday...So we really should have a small farewell party don't you think? ㅋㅋㅋ"

Y : Donghae-ah I was about to sleep --_-- ... Really?! He hasn't told me anything :( he's so busy thesedays and you're leaving this thursday? Oh my..Ji Hyo will be sad about this haha..farewell party? Sounds nice :)

**D : Donghae Y : You**

 

D : Donghae-ah' Ya!! I'm older than you, how dare you!! Ah jinjjaa? Mianhae ____-ah you should go back to sleep then. For the farewell party, tomorrow Siwon and I alsothe other members (if they're not busy) will have a dinner at _________. You know it right? The best samgyeobsal servings ever ~ please come tomorrow at 10pm arassoo?Oh and ask Ji Hyo too kay,Jaljayoo ______-ah.

Y : You were like 5 days older than me...it doesn't matter anymore -_- .. Samgyeobsal? Sounds delish~ I knw that place! Ji Hyo and I will surely come then! Jaljayoo Donghae ~"

You sent the last text message and went straight to bed.

It was Tuesday, Ji Hyo and you decided to take off from your cafe early so that the both of you could prepare for the dinner party which you both had been invited by Donghae.

"Should I wear this dress?" Ji Hyo asked you as she showed you her mini red cocktail dress.

"Ya! We're just going to a casual place...we don't need to dress up" You chuckled at her when Ji Hyo was struggling to pick which dress she should wear. The place that you both were going to go wasn't a formal place. It was just more for young people to hang out with their friends and eat samgyeobsal.

"I know...but we have to look beautiful don't we?"Ji Hyo pouted as she searched for another suitable clothes to put on.

"Ah, I don't care...hurry! We'll be late" You said annoyingly as you noticed the clock was on 9pm.

"No wonder your Jung Soo likes to wander around Yoona..." Ji Hyo muttered in low voice.

"Mwo?" You heard her and raised one of your eyebrows.

"Look, you're just wearing jeans and a t-shirt with a bun hair...look at Yoona, she always wear something nice" Ji Hyo said and rolled her eyes. She hoped that her best friend would look nicer everytime she went out with Leeteuk not that you were ugly it was just you were to casual.

"Well...I'm just a baker and she's a celebrity...makes sense right?" You told her. Leeteuk never said that you got a bad style of fashion. He never commented anything bad and besides everytime you went out with him both of you had to disguise yourselves perfectly so fashion wasn't really important for the both of you as long as the both of you met it would do just great.

Meanwhile

At the restaurant, Donghae and the rest of Super Junior members were already there except for Leeteuk, Heechul, Eunhyuk and Yesung. They were still doing their Radio DJ. The boys couldn't wait any longer for their hyungs, they ordered what they wanted to eat first. After a few minutes of waiting, the samgyeobsal they ordered had arrived. Kyuhyun and Donghae couldn't wait any longer they started to grilled the samgyeobsal as soon as they got it but Donghae was about to grilled them when his phone buzzed.

 

"Donghae, is Jung Soo oppa coming too? If yes, please don't tell him I'm coming...I want to surprise him pleaasee, we haven't met each other since last week :(" It was a text message from you. Donghae smiled widely when he saw your name appeared on his cell phone screen then his smiled disappeared as soon as he read the text.

 

"Ok, I won't...come quickly, we're eating already...oh Teukie hyung and some members will be late so better be here fast" Donghae replied, trying to sound as supportive as he could even though he hoped that you would do that to him.

An hour passed, Ryeowook and Donghae felt full already while the others they were still eating and even ordered more servings. These boys...really when it came to Samgyeobsal they could eat it as much as they want.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Ji Hyo greeted them happily when she entered the VIP room that Siwon booked so they could have peaceful dinner without any fans knowing they were there.

"Oh! Ji Hyo and _______ noona!"" Ryeowook waved his hand and so did the others but they were kind of surprised the both of you came.

"Ji Hyo-ah, ______-ah how did you know we're here?" Shindong asked while Kyuhyun scooted over next to Sungmin and signaling the both of you to seat.

"Um...Donghae invited us...You...didn't tell them?" You asked while frowning your eyebrows. It just made you and Ji Hyo felt a bit uncomfortable since Donghae didn't tell anyone that he invited you both.

"Ah...ahaha...well she said I can't tell Jung Soo hyung because she wanted to surprise him so I didn't tell you guys either ahaha..." Donghae successfully made an excuse with his nervous laugh.

"Gwaenchanayo noona! Besides if Donghae hyung told us, I'm sure teukie hyung would know now you were coming...come sit and eat with us! We'll be much happier" Ryeowook said trying to make you both felt well.

"Well that' true!" Shindong said and agreed with what Ryeowook said. If Donghae told them you were coming they wouldn't keep their mouth shout.

"Yeah! The more the merrier!" Siwon said while the others also nodded in agreement with him.

Meanwhile in KBS Building, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Yesung just finished their radio program. Now they were waiting for Heechul to pick them up. They didn’t want their managers to drive them around since they wanted to spend time with Super Junior members only.

“Hyung…Isn’t that one of our vans?” Eunhyuk asked Leeteuk and Yesung as he spotted a black van entered the gate of KBS Building.

“Don’t say…It’s Hee…” Leeteuk couldn’t finish his words when the van stopped in front of them and Heechul came out.

“Ya! Why are you driving a van?” Leeteuk asked curiously. Why wouldn’t he drive his own car. His car was even better than their van and didn’t it cost too much effort to drive a van?

“Well, If I didn’t drive this van…you guys had to walk to the restaurant” Heechul sighed.

“Waeyo hyung? Your car can fit the four of us…” Yesung said while Leeteuk and Eunhyuk nodded.

“Aigoo! Ya! Come out!” Heechul suddenly opened the van door and yelled to whomever inside the van.

“Surprise!!!” It turned out Heechul brought 3 more people with him. They were Yoona, Jessica and Hyoyeon.

“Oh you guys!” Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Yesung greeted them as soon as they showed themselves.

“Don’t you have any schedules today?” Yesung asked curiously.

“Nope, well some of us have…but they’ll come later!” Yoona told him.

“Ya! Ya! Let’s go…we’re late already! I'm hungry!!"  Heechul whined reminding everyone and asked them to go in to the van so they would be at the restaurant as soon as possible.

A/N : Hello everyone, finally i updated this fanfic so what'll happen at the dinner party? kkk...I'm really sorry if this chap is boring since i just lost all my writings including this fic's summary -_- so i kinda lost the story i wanted to go with first. I hope everyone would still read this fic~ anyways, thank you so much for readers, subscribers and commenting my fic oh and thank you for patiently waiting for this fic's update. It means a lot to me :):):)

comment replies :)

@ Samiepark thank you so much for waiting ^^ , I just updated ~ hope you’ll enjoy ^^

@ Sam_kyuminhae updated ^^. Thank you so much for waiting, hope u enjoy it :):)

@ kwondaeri98 thank you :):):)

@ KimShimDS thank you so much for waiting ^^, I just updated ~ hope you’ll enjoy ^^

 @ chiiriiFuuELF thank you so much for waiting ^^ , I just updated ~ hope you’ll enjoy ^^

@ AiZaiYun oh my, thank you for your suggestion! I think I’m going to use google document from now on. Thank you so much dear :):):)