Chapter 13

My lovely Ex-Husband

 Meanwhile in your apartment, Ji Hyo and you were about to go to your cafe when Ji Hyo got a call from SM Entertainment.

“Annyeonghaseyo? Ne this is Lee Ji Hyo…Ah I see…What time again? Oh at night? Oh I see…Ne~ thank you so much” Ji Hyo hung up her cell phone and she had this happy expression written on her face.

“Who called?” You asked curiously when you saw Ji Hyo became excited.

“SM Entertainment! They said that we have to prepare the best seller cakes and bring them to the studio tonight! Super Junior will begin to film our advertisement tonight!!! Kyaaa!!” Ji Hyo squealed happily, she was really excited to work with them.

“I guess we won’t open our café today? If this happens for a long time I’m sure we’ll go bankrupt…” You sighed seeing your friend acted like that.

“Of course we won’t! Super Junior is advertising our café! Many people will come! Don’t worry” Ji Hyo said proudly with a wide smile on her face. Ji Hyo was so excited you couldn’t help but to laugh.

You and Ji Hyo headed to your café and prepared the best seller cakes as the company told you to do. You prepared your best chocolate cake while Ji Hyo prepared a lot of delicious and beautiful small tarts which was her talent.

“Done for tonight!” Leeteuk said happily as he took off his stage costume.

“Done? Hyung we still have some work…I heard manager hyung talked on the phone earlier” Sungmin said.

“Eh? Really? Aigoo…I’m so tired…” Leeteuk sighed and laid his body on the couch in the waiting room.

“Do you know what kind of work?” Leeteuk continued to ask.

“For you I think it’s the advertising thing for ______’s café while the rest I still have no idea, could be variety show recording...” Sungmin told Leeteuk while playing with his Nintendo DS.

“Oh really? Ah right! I haven’t called _____ since this morning…” Leeteuk sat down on the couch and started to browse your contact on his cell phone. Leeteuk browsed his cell phone for a few seconds and let out a heavy sigh. Sadly Leeteuk forgot to ask your number. The first time you both met wasn’t a really good time and when both of you made up, time flew so fast with the happiness until you both didn’t realize that you still didn’t have each other numbers.

“Wae hyung? Weren’t you going to call her?” Kyuhyun asked plus giving him his evil smirk and laugh. It seemed that he knew Leeteuk didn't know your number.

“I bet he forgot to ask her number” Kyuhyun whispered to Sungmin which made the both of them giggled.

“Ya! I can hear you perfectly!” Leeteuk said annoyingly.

“Oh what’s up? What are we laughing on?” Donghae asked as he entered the waiting room with Eunhyuk and Heechul.

“Nothing hyung…Oh but Teukie hyung has something to ask” Kyuhyun said and then continued to laugh with Sungmin. Donghae, Eunhyuk and Heechul were confused with them, they then looked at Leeteuk waiting for his explanation.

“What’s up hyung?” Donghae asked as he put off his white Jacket that he usually wore on stage and Super Show 3.

“Donghae-ah….Perhaps…Umm…” Leeteuk hesitated. He was worried whether to ask him your number or not. He was thinking that if he asked him what would Donghae think of him? Spent one night at your apartment but didn’t even have your number and also Leeteuk was worried if Donghae had your number or not.

“What is it hyung? Why are you hesitating?” Donghae asked curiously.

“Perhaps…Do you know _____’s phone number?” Leeteuk braved himself and asked him which made Kyuhyun and Sungmin burst into laugh again. Leeteuk was kind of annoyed by his two dongsaengs so he threw a magazine that was on the coffee table at them.

“Oh you still don’t know? But sorry hyung, I don’t have her cell phone number either but I do have their café’s number” Donghae told Leeteuk as he checked his cell phone. Leeteuk felt relieved when Donghae said that he still didn’t know your number. Donghae then gave Leeteuk your café number. Leeteuk tried to call your café number several times but there was no one answering his call.

“They’re probably in the studio already” Heechul said as he checked himself on the mirror before leaving the waiting room with the rest of the members.

After a few hours, Super Junior arrived to the studio where they were going to shoot for your café advertisement. You and Ji Hyo were busy helping the staff to prepare both of your cakes and decorate the filming set.

“Oh you guys are here! Please hurry go change your clothes” The photographer said as soon as they entered the studio.

“You guys go first, I’ll catch you guys in a minute” Leeteuk said to the 4 members when he saw you smiled at him. The other 4 members then went to change their clothes while Leeteuk went to check on you first. He missed you so much that he couldn’t wait any longer to talk to you.

“_______” Leeteuk said as he came toward you.

“Omo Oppa, why are you here? You should change your clothes” You said in surprise while decorating your cakes.

“Well…I just miss you…Ahahah” Leeteuk answered in low tone and released his nervous laugh. At that moment Leeteuk really wanted to hug you but he couldn't. He kept control of himself because if he didn't, scandal would appear and it'd be a big problem for both of you.

“Aigoo oppa, oh oppa have you had your dinner yet?” You asked and smiled widely knowing that he missed you.

“I haven’t…so hungry! Look at those delicious cakes and tarts!” Leeteuk said with his wide eyes looking at the delicious cakes and tarts that Ji Hyo and you made.

“Can I try one?” Leeteuk was going to eat one of tarts when you hit his hand

“No oppa! This is for filming!” You told him with a giggle.

“Ya! Aigoo this girl is so violent!” Leeteuk said as he rubbed his hurt hand.

“Hehehe” You smiled with your aegyo.

“Oh Leeteuk-ah what are you doing? Hurry get ready! You still have one more schedule after this” One of Super Junior managers caught him with you and told him to get ready.

“Ne~ hyung! _____-ah, I’m going to get ready first and oh I still haven’t got your number…here take my cell phone and put your number in. I’ll be back soon!” Leeteuk said as he gave you his iPhone and hurriedly went to the dressing room.

A/N

Sorry for the late update...I didn't expect that I'd be busy at my days off :(

Enjoy the update guys hope you like it!

As usual, thank you guys for subscribing, reading and commenting this fanfic! I really appreciate it! really ! :):)