Chapter 6

My lovely Ex-Husband

 

 

 

Donghae POV.

I saw her wiping her own tears in the elevator before the elevator door closed. I wanted to wipe her tears but I controlled my self.  So she’s teukie hyung ex wife? It seems that they still have unfinished business with each other. What I just thought would be a good and easy way then within a second it became a difficult and rough way.

Author POV.

“Hyung! Teukie hyung!” Donghae called Leeteuk as soon as he went inside their apartment.

“He’s upstairs in his room, what’s up?” Eunhyuk asked confusedly seeing Donghae shouted around the apartment.

“_____ , she’s…Teukie hyung’s ex wife! The ex wife he told us before our debut…” Donghae told Eunhyuk.

“What? Ya stop joking around...” Eunhyuk laughed with Sungmin as they thought Donghae just made up his own story.

“Aish, I don’t have time for this…I need to see Leeteuk hyung” Donghae was tired of them and went upstairs to find Leeteuk.

 

Leeteuk POV.

I was looking at my old pictures with her that I always kept. I missed her. I wonder does she still have these pictures. She hasn’t changed that much except for her longer hair and she’s skinnier than when she was with me.

Now she’s with Donghae, what could I do? I really wanted to talk to her. I wanted an explanation and asked her everything.

Author POV.

“Hyung, are you in there?” Donghae knocked Leeteuk’s bedroom door.

“Come in” Leeteuk said as he quickly hid his old pictures with you under his pillow.

“Hyung…She’s not my girlfriend hyung, we are just friends! Hyung really hyung…I was teasing her back there” Donghae came in and tried to explain everything to him. He didn’t want to have a misunderstanding with Leeteuk.

“Ya, Donghae-ah…We divorced like 9 years ago. It’s okay, i bet that you guys would make a good couple...” Leeteuk patted his shoulder trying to look calm in front of his dongsaeng.

“Really hyung? It seems that you both still have an unfinished business…” Donghae told him. At one side Donghae wanted his hyung realized that he still had feelings for his ex-wife or else why wouldn’t he go to blind dates? And why every time the members introduced him with a girl he always rejected and said “I want love that is fated”. But at the other side, he wanted you…

“Donghae-ah, hyung is really tired…Can we talk about this tomorrow?” Leeteuk said as he laid his body on the bed and covered himself with his white blanket.

“Hyung…You really need to talk with her…” Donghae told Leeteuk before he left him alone in his bedroom.

As Donghae left the room, Leeteuk thought what he just said. What Donghae said was right, he needed to talk to her.

Meanwhile in your apartment, you just told Ji Hyo everything that just happened.

“This is unbelievable! Leeteuk is your ex-husband? Oh my…” Ji Hyo still couldn’t believe that your ex-husband was the leader of the famous boy band.

“Yeah…He finally got his dream…” You smiled weakly.

“_____-ah, you should meet him again and talk to him as soon as possible!…” Ji Hyo told you as she brushed her hair.

“But it seems…he doesn’t really care about me anymore. He just said hi and left…So what’s the point of talking to him?” You told Ji Hyo.

“Of course he did that! 9 years is way too long ____! He must be surprised to see you and didn’t know what to say to you either after all this 9 years…Besides from my point of view, you were a little selfish back there. Even if it was for his dream, you needed to talk to him. And now God successfully worked his way in meeting you guys, you have to talk to him.” Ji Hyo gave you advice. It seemed that everyone thought you were a little bit selfish. But you knew what you did was right. Look at him now, he has reached his dream. He was the leader of Super Junior and not to mention he was quite a hottie too.

 

The next morning, you woke up really early. You couldn’t sleep well because you had been thinking about Leeteuk. It was 4.30am and you decided to go to the small garden near your apartment. Every time you felt down, this garden boosted up your mood. It might be because it has beautiful flowers and view and many people would visit this garden in the afternoon with their families.

You laid your body on the bench and starred at the sky. The sky was beautiful and it made you felt calm.

Your POV.

I was starring at the beautiful sky when I heard footsteps coming toward where I was. I sat on the bench and waited for this person to show up. It was a guy with a white hoodie on. I couldn’t see who he was since he stopped walking when he saw me.

The guy sighed and walked toward me.

“What are you doing at this hour in here?” The guy asked, the voice…It was Jung Soo’s voice. My heartbeat went 100 times faster this time. I wanted to apologize to him but I might forget what I wanted to say if he was in front of me.

Author POV.

“Oh…Jung Soo oppa…Well I was…What about you?” You stuttered and asked him back groggily.

“I couldn’t sleep…” He answered and sat next to you. You starred at him who reminded you of the past memories between you and him.

“Are you okay _____?” Leeteuk asked as he noticed you were staring at him blankly. You nodded and smiled. You knew that your tears soon would fall out, you tried your best to hold it but you just couldn’t.

“Ah…Sorry” You said as you wiped your tears away.

“Don’t cry, crying doesn’t solve anything…” Leeteuk said coldly to you when he saw you wiped your tears.

“I’m sorry Jung Soo oppa…”

“It’s Leeteuk, not Jung Soo…” He corrected you.

“I don’t want you to call me Jung Soo anymore. Jung Soo is gone. There were too many painful memories on his mind. It’s Leeteuk now, the leader of Super Junior, Leeteuk who is always cheerful and loud. I don’t want to know and remember who Jung Soo is anymore.” He continued, his words were stabbing your heart.

“Wh…Why oppa?” You knew exactly why, but you bravely asked him.

“Don’t act stupid, you know why…you know. Why, why you would do that? Didn’t it occur on your mind that you were a little selfish? No…way too selfish!” Leeteuk couldn’t control his emotion and rose up his tone.

“I …It was because I didn’t want you to lose and give up on your dream oppa…” You were a bit surprised when Leeteuk rose up his tone it made your tears came out of sudden.

“I just couldn’t understand why you wouldn’t talk about it together…we could find a better way, but you just gave up and made your own decision…” Leeteuk lowered down his tone and calmed his self down. He couldn’t stand to see you cry anymore.

“I’m sorry oppa…I thought it was for the best and the only best way…I’m really sorry…” You were crying and sobbing. You really wanted him to forgive you but it seemed that he was still hurt because of what you did.

“Just go back to your apartment ______ and get some sleep, and stop crying or else your eyes will swell in the morning” Leeteuk told you as he got up from the bench.

“Oppa…wait” He was about to walk back to his apartment when you stopped him and held his hand.

“_______-ah, don’t be like this. We’re nothing now, we don’t even love each other anymore…Don’t make our old relationship as a barrier between your current relationship with Donghae. Donghae is a good guy, he’s my good dongsaeng. Please treat him well…” Leeteuk said as he let go of your hand and walked back to his apartment without looking back at you.