Chapter 25

My lovely Ex-Husband

Super Junior M arrived at their dorm in Taiwan. Donghae without words went inside his bedroom and locked himself up.

“What’s with Donghae hyung?” Henry asked Zhoumi. Zhoumi just shook his head telling Henry that he didn’t know either.

Meanwhile in Donghae’s bedroom, Donghae had just finished changing his clothes to a casual t-shirt and a black boxer so that he could comfortably sleep. As he laid his body on his bed, he couldn’t let go of the picture that Heechul sent off his mind.

“Aish!” Donghae muttered annoyingly as he threw a pillow to the ground. Donghae then sat on his bed and took his cell phone from the night table near his bed. He searched through his contact and stopped when he saw your name.

“Song _______” He read it out loud before he let out a deep sigh. He then bravely pressed the call button…

“Yobosseyo?” A woman’s voice answered

“_____-ah!” He said

“Em…Who are you?” You asked. You saw your cell phone again to see the person’s number but it seemed that he used a foreign number.

“Aish jinjja! You didn’t even save my number?!”

“Huh? If I know you, I’m pretty sure I’ll have your number…” You told him.

“It’s Donghae, I forgot I use my Taiwan’s number. Save it up okay?” Donghae realized that he called you from Taiwan that was why you didn’t have his number.

“Donghae ya! Long time no see!!” You said excitedly

“How have you been _____?” Donghae smiled a little hearing your cheerful voice before he asked you.

“Not much…Just working and stuff…How about you? Must be busy right?” You said.

“Well yeah…I’ve been working for my drama here. I really miss you…Your chocolate cake” Donghae almost told you his feelings but he realized fast and managed to handle it well.

“Chocolate cake? Aigoo…You should come back soon and buy a lot of my chocolate cakes! It would help my business too” You joked with Donghae. Donghae and you laughed a little and then there was an awkward silence between the two of you.

“______-ah does Teukie hyung treat you well?” Donghae asked you trying to break the ice between you and him.

“Yup, he is…AH! Right!!! Did you perhaps….umm” You remembered of what happened earlier when Heechul took a picture of you and Leeteuk. You were wondering whether Heechul really sent the picture or not.

“Perhaps what?” Donghae asked. He actually knew that you were going to ask about the picture that Heechul sent. Donghae just wished that you wouldn’t talk about it so he could think that picture wasn’t real either but then again Donghae knew you were his hyung’s ex wife which means you had done more than that with his hyung.

“Did Heechul oppa send something to you?” You bravely asked him and hoped that the answer would be ‘no he didn’t’. Donghae had a thought for a second whether he had to just tell you the truth or not.

“Why?” Instead of answering your question, Donghae asked you back.

“It’s just well…It’s kind of embarrassing…” You lowered down your voice.

“HYUNG~ Donghae hyung! Let’s eat!” Before you could explain to Donghae, Henry knocked the door and called Donghae from outside his bedroom.

“______-ah, I’ve got to go…I’ll call you soon?” said Donghae to you before you both bid goodbyes and hung up the phone.

Donghae sighed because Henry was annoyingly loud.

“Ya!” Donghae yelled at him when he opened the door and found Henry was still in front of his bedroom with a wide smile on his face.

“Sorry hyung, who you were calling? Your girl?” Henry asked curiously. Donghae sighed and ignored him while walking towards the dining room.

 

In Korea, Ji Hyo and you as usual were working on the café you guys own. It wasn’t really busy since it wasn’t weekends. Ji Hyo was sitting near the corner with her laptop calculating the expenses and income of the café since she was the one who responsible for the finance. As for you, you were just setting up the cakes display.

You were happily put and set up some cakes in the cake display when your cell phone suddenly rang. You checked your cell phone and turned out it was a text message from Leeteuk.

“______-ah, what are you doing? Are you busy? I was practicing with Heechul, Yesung and Shindong in the company. Shindong said he wanted to eat your chocolate cake. So could you come here? I’ll pay it of course besides I’ve missed you ^^ Come soon~ I’ll be waiting ^^”

You smiled widely as you read his text message.

“Aish this guy, he surely can talk” You mumbled to yourself before heading to the kitchen and made him your famous chocolate cake.

“Ya where are you going?” Ji Hyo asked when she saw you were preparing to go outside.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you…I’m just going to deliver this to Jung Soo oppa” You told her while pointing at the chocolate cake you just made.

“We have someone who can deliver everywhere you know…” Ji Hyo sighed.

“Pleaasee Ji Hyo…Just this time okay??? I haven’t seen him like forever!” You begged Ji Hyo so that she would allow you to see your boyfriend/ex-husband.

“Haven’t seen him like forever?! Bah! You just saw him yesterday. YESTERDAY!” Ji Hyo scoffed before she emphasized on the word yesterday.

“But…You know how busy he is...” You said with you puppy-begging-eyes like almost tearing out.

“Gosh aright…just go! And come back quick kay? ‘Because I might need some help later on”  Ji Hyo said before letting you go.

You arrived at SM Building just 30 minutes later and found out Shindong was outside the building with his manager.

“Shindong oppa!” You waved at him.

“Oh _____-ah! You’re here already!” Shindong smiled widely.

“Ne~ this is the cake oppa” You said as you gave him the cake you made.

“Ah gomawo ____-ah, Teukie hyung will pay for this…C’mon I’ll show you the way to our practice room” Shindong said before he went in to the SM Building and showed you the way to their practice room.

“Hyuuung~” Shindong called out his hyung as he opened the practice room’s door.

“Oh ____!” Yesung said as he noticed you behind Shindong.

“Annyeonghaseyo” You greeted them politely. Your eyes were wondering where Leeteuk at that time but it seemed that Leeteuk wasn’t there. There were only Heechul, Yesung and Shindong.

“Ya, you must be wondering where is Leeteuk right?” Heechul said as he walked toward Shindong who were about to eat the chocolate cake you made. You smiled and nodded telling him that he was right.

“Oh Leeteuk hyung went to the bath…” Yesung was going to tell you when the door opened. It turned out it was Leeteuk. He smiled widely as soon as he noticed you and then hugged you tightly as if you guys haven’t met for a month that made Yesung and Shindong in awe moment while Heechul felt a little envy towards the two of you.

“Oppa…Annyeong” You greeted him groggily in his hug as you were a little bit shy since he hugged you in front of Heechul, Yesung and Shindong. Leeteuk didn’t greet you back, he just smiled hearing your voice and hugged you even more tightly.

“Ya ya ya! Keumanhae! Stop it, you should pay her Leeteuk-ah! Oh…why my words seem so weird…” Heechul talked to himself since Leeteuk just ignored him and the others were busy eating the cake.

Leeteuk finally released his hug.

“Have you had your lunch?” Leeteuk asked as he signaling you to sit on the floor next to him.

“Yes I have, how about you oppa? You seem so busy these days…You should take care of your health too…” You told him.

“I know…Ah this feels good” He said after he rested his head on your shoulder.

“Teukie hyung, if Lee Soo Man’s here you’re dead…” Shindong said with his mouth full of chocolate cake as he saw you and Leeteuk were lovey-dovey.

“I don’t care…He can't stop me. No one can stop our love” He said which made everyone in that room felt like want to vomit because of his cheesy-ness.

"Oppa please..." You sighed a bit embarrased with Leeteuk words but Leeteuk just closed his eyes and smiled ignoring you and the others. It seemed that he was really tired at that time. Resting on your shoulder really made him felt light and comfortable even when he still had many schedules to be done that day.

a.n

omo, sorry for the really long wait...I was so busy these days with my driving class and korean class...but i hope i could update as soon as possible. Thank you so much for waiting, subscribing, reading and commenting this fic! I really appreciate it you guys :):):) love xox

comment n replies

@geec_ll i knw :(

@kwondaeri98 lol yeah kkk ^^

@KyuWook_21 updated, hihi hello new reader~ hope you'll still enjoy the story ^^


@sjlovesjworld updated dear, hope you enjoy it :) sorry for the long wait :(

@goddess_JD lol i knw rite, yeah i felt bad for Donghae too. Updated dear, hope you enjoy the update ^^

@gailchan lol! I thought i have no talent in writing steamy scene like that hahha :p glad that you enjoy it ^^

@pandabearasian hihi lol ^^

@AiZaiYun lol, nah dont worry, they all deleted the pict kkk ^^


@honeydewname lol me want the pict too kk ^^

@AnJel09 hihi thank you, hope you like the rest of the story ^^

@kiwibubblecat hihi dont worry, they all deleted the pict ^^