Family Dinner

My lovely Ex-Husband

 

Meanwhile in Super Junior’s apartment Ji Hyo, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Sungmin and you were waiting for Ryeowook’s cooking. At first, you and Leeteuk had a plan to have dinner outside but then got ruined when Heechul asked you forcefully to have dinner with him and the other members in their apartment.

“Ya, I told you…it’s better to have dinner here! Besides, Ji Hyo could come. If you went out with Leeteuk then she would eat alone wouldn’t she? Oh and also just think this as family dinner, we’re family aren’t we?” Heechul said proudly while taking a sip of a can of soda.

“But Jung Soo oppa doesn’t sound too happy about this…I mean, how many times we had dinner in your apartment again, Ji Hyo?” You asked Ji Hyo who was busily helping Ryeowook to cook the dinner.

“Erm…5 times? And it always happens when Heechul-ssi doesn’t have schedule too…” Ji Hyo answered.

“Eiii, it’s not like that…I just love having family dinner!” Heechul said

“Hyung, what family dinner? you just like Ji Hyo don’t you?” Eunhyuk asked straightforwardly while his eyes were straight on his laptop making Ji Hyo almost slipped some plates and Heechul was almost choked.

“YA!” Heechul gave him ‘do you want to die’ glare. Eunhyuk quickly apologized to him. You couldn’t help but to chuckle seeing Heechul’s face suddenly got red.

“Ya? What’s so funny?” Heechul asked annoyingly but you just shook your head.

“______-ah!” Leeteuk that just arrived grinned happily as he walked toward you and gave you a gentle kiss on your forehead.

“Is this a motel or what? Go find a room” Heechul commented annoyingly as he always did when Leeteuk acted lovey-dovey with you.

“Is dinner ready?” Leeteuk asked still hugging you.

“In 15 minutes, hyung!” Ryeowook shouted over from the kitchen. Leeteuk then grabbed your hand and dragged you to the living room where there was no one there while Sungmin pretended to cough as if he knew what you both were going to do in the living room. As you both in the living room, Leeteuk then sat on the couch, he also gave you a signal to sit next to him.

“But I have to help them…” You told him

“____-ah, hurry sit here” He whined as he tapped the empty spot next to him. You gave up with a sigh and sat next to him. As you sat next to him, Leeteuk smiled and then laid his head on your lap and closed his eyes, enjoying the moment with you.

“Oh right, Donghae…where is he? Weren’t you with him oppa?” You asked straightforwardly without noticing that Leeteuk felt a little bit jealous.

“Ya…why the first time you asked a question and it’s about Donghae?” Leeteuk asked with a pout.

“Aniyo oppa, I mean…well just forget it then” You quickly wanted to change the topic and wished that you didn’t ask about Donghae but really you were just curious, you didn’t mean to make him feel jealous.

“It’s fine _____-ah, Donghae is out with Jessica…why are you jealous?” Leeteuk

“Oppa! I was just curious…aish” You were annoyed and tried to push Leeteuk’s head from your lap but he put all his energy so that he wouldn’t be moved. You sighed and decided to just let him be.

“Oppa, when are you going to Japan?” You asked when you realized that today was the last day Leeteuk had to practice with Yoona.

“Ah right, I haven’t told you…It’s this Saturday…at 4am” Leeteuk opened his eyes wanted to watch your expression afraid that you would be worry and sad.

“Oh…I guess I wouldn’t be able to send you off then…” You sighed, disappointing noticing that you couldn’t send him off on the airport.

“It’s fine…It’s just for one day…I’m going to be back right after we finish the performance” Leeteuk said trying to make you less worry.

“Call me when you got there and when you arrive here okay?”

“I will for sure...” Leeteuk nodded with a smile before closing his eyes again. Leeteuk knew for sure that he would definitely miss you when he landed in Japan. To just think that you were in different country made him missing you more.

“Oppa, you’re tired right?” You asked him while his hair gently.

“Hmm, not really but yeah kinda…” Leeteuk said still with his eyes closed. You felt a little sad when you realized that Leeteuk was always busy but when he worked he never showed that he was tired, he was a professional. You smiled before giving him a quick peck on his lips.

Leeteuk smirked “More…” He said.

“One is enough oppa…” You chuckled. Leeteuk pouted as he lazily got up and faced you. Leeteuk starred at you while he fixed your hair bangs then he smirked before pulled you closer to him making your face now just millimeters away from him.

Your POV

Omo…what to do are we going to have a make out session here? Not that I hate it but the others were probably watching now…Also every time we kissed, I always felt that we were going to have our first kiss, that’s why I always felt nervous and awkward. Then I could felt his breath I immediately closed my eyes and waited for his lips but then I heard him giggling. “Oppa!” I opened my eyes realizing that he was just teasing me. I rolled my eyes and was about to leave him when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to sit on the couch and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back without hesitatingly.

Author POV

“Hyung! Dinner is….” Kyuhyun walked to the living room to inform Leeteuk and you but instead his eyes widened and without realizing he laughed evilly while watching Leeteuk and you were kissing so passionately. You realized Kyuhyun’s voice before broke the kiss.

“Oh please continue hyung, noona…” Kyuhyun said with hand gesture telling them to just continue what they just did before he quickly left them.

“Let’s go oppa, dinner is ready” You got up and reached out your hand for him to grab. Leeteuk smiled before he took your hand and followed you to the dining room.

“Jal meoggessumnida!” All of them said before digging the food that Ryeowook prepared.

“Omo! Ryeowook-ah, this Soybean tofu stew is very delicious!” Ji Hyo said as while eating a spoonful of the soybean tofu stew.

“Gomawoyo noona!” Ryeowook smiled cheerfully.

“Oppa, do you know that Heechul oppa has a crush on Ji Hyo?” You teasingly asked Leeteuk. The others burst out into laughter while Heechul eyes widened.

“Oh really? Ah that’s why he had been asking me to just eat dinner here” Leeteuk chuckled, voluntarily teased Heechul too.

“YA! You!!! It’s just…it would be dangerous if you have your date outside, well you know how famous we are right?” Heechul said as if he was proud but he didn’t even brave to make an eye contact with one of them.

“Arassoyo oppa” You chuckled before continuing to eat.

“Here eat this” Leeteuk told you as he put some Samgyeobsal to your bowl. You nodded and ate it deliciously. Dinner was quite fast than expected, it seemed that everyone was really hungry that time. Eunhyuk ate the most Samgyeobsal, he even asked Ryeowook to make another serving but Leeteuk didn’t allow him because it would ruin their diet program since they had to be fit for the next upcoming album. All of you were having a really good family dinner time, Heechul was busy telling you and Ji Hyo his stories as celebrity while the others were busy talking their own stuff too making the dining room filled with laughs and voices. As Heechul said, It was a family dinner so it was indeed a really good time.

comment n replies

 

ParkSang-Hee thank yoou, I hope so too…

kwondaeri98 hopefully she won’t…

chikahime yeah I agree with you, I pity her…she should really learn how to let go even though it really hurts.

hotkey lol everyone hates her in this fic I think… kkk

 

miakie_saranghe haha yeah, way to go to make Donghae trust her…

trisha_chan317 thank yooou~

superhyukkie so far, Lee Soo Man doesn’t know they made up so they’re going to be just fine…yeah her character in this fic is really really annoying! And I just had to make it kkkk…

meowchie09 lol agree

kiwibubblecat indeed she’s also very annoying in this fic and I just had to make it…lol

hyukieme haha lol! I envy all girls generation good figures!! ^^

MsSimple1518 you’re right, she made Donghae easily trusted her with her act.

Aigooo lol she might someday, we’ll just have to wait ^^

TaeTae96 hahah yeah the devil is baccck!!!

MokpoStar hello there new reader, welcome welcome ^^. I know rite, she’s too much in here and I just had to make that kkk. Thank you for subscribing! Thank you thank youu, I really appreciate it ^^ hope you’ll enjoy the update!

anyway, i just updated! hope you like the update!! for all, as always i want to say thanks~ and i really appreciate you guys all for reading, subscribing and leaving comments! love you all~