The Break Up

My lovely Ex-Husband

Two days has passed with no news about Leeteuk and no direct explanation from him. You’ve been crying in the middle of the night for the past two days because of this. You tried to text him several messages asking what really happened and what was going to happen between the two of you but he didn’t reply any of them. The last time you called him which was yesterday, his phone was turned off and it seemed that he changed his cell phone number. Every time you went to Super Junior’s apartment you could only met his manager or one of Super Junior members and every time you asked where was Leeteuk to the other members or their managers their answers would always be, “Oh Teukie-hyung is filming a variety show, he’ll be back late”. And none of them mentioned about what happened between the two of you even though you knew they clearly knew of what was going on.

You were sitting in the corner in your café while staring blankly at a cuisine magazine. You tried really hard to do anything just to make your mind free from Leeteuk but in the end you still couldn’t.

Beep Beep, Your cell phone suddenly rang. You were surprised and yet hoping that it would be Leeteuk. You sighed showing your disappointment when you saw an unknown number called you.

“Hello?” You answered. For a few seconds, this number owner didn’t say anything to you. You could only heard noises in the background.

“Jung…Jung Soo oppa?” You couldn’t tell how but you felt that it was Leeteuk.

“_______...Are you busy?” You were right, it was Leeteuk. But his voiced was really heavy and gloomy.

“Oppa! I’ve been trying to contact you…oppa, what’s…” You were about to explode him with questions when he cut you off.

“Could you come to Hangang river right now? I’ll be waiting in my van…” Leeteuk cut you off but before you could talk to him back he hung up.

“Ji Hyo!! I’m going out for a few minutes!!” You said out loud while rushing to Hangang river.

 

You finally arrived at Hangang river, it wasn’t really crowded. The people that were there were mostly couples and old people were just passing by or just viewing the great view of the river.

As soon as you were near Hangang river, you spotted a black van parked near the gazebo and as you walked towards you saw a guy in black sunglasses and a hat waved at you from inside the van. You quickly made your steps to the black van as you expected it was Leeteuk, he let you in to the van so that the both of you could talk peacefully without people noticing him.

“Jung Soo oppa…” You said as you sat next to him and you were about to ask him questions when you noticed that he wasn’t alone in the van. There was a middle-aged man sat in the front seat secretly watching the both of you. You were sure enough he wasn’t one of Super Junior managers since you would have noticed him if he was one of Super Junior members.

“Hyung, could you give us a moment please?” Leeteuk asked to the middle-aged man. The middle aged man starred at him from the mirror on the front seat before he decided to go out from the van with the driver.

Now there you were with him alone. Leeteuk took of his sunglasses and looked down. He was not very happy to see you, it seemed like he was really in pain.

“Oppa…What happened? Why your…” You couldn’t keep waiting for Leeteuk to speak so you asked him straightly what you wanted to ask since days ago.

“______-ah…” Before you finished asking those questions he cut you off.

“Let’s just stop seeing each other…” There he said it, he just said the break up words.

“What?!”  You were surprised with what Leeteuk just said. You thought that only his agency wanted to break you guys apart but why Leeteuk wanted to break up too and why he didn’t at least fight for your love.

“We can’t continue our relationship…” Leeteuk said with his head down, he didn’t look at you when he was talking.

“Why?” You asked in disbelief of his words.

“We just can’t!” Leeteuk raised up his voice.

“You expect me to believe that? You can’t even look at me in the eyes can you?” You scoffed hoping that Leeteuk was really telling you lies more over Leeteuk would always look at someone eyes when he said something true and he would always look away when he said lies.

“We just can’t…why can’t you understand that?” Leeteuk raised his voice again while looking at your eyes.

“Oppa…” You saw Leeteuk’s glare and knew Leeteuk didn’t lie. He really couldn’t continue his relationship with you.

“I’m sorry…” Leeteuk said as he held your hands.

“So…What you just said yesterday was a lie? Yesterday you told me that there is nothing that could separate us…so it was a lie?” You let his hands off of yours and asked him in verge of tears.

 

Leeteuk POV.

What I said to her was never been a lie. It was the truth from the bottom of my heart but I couldn’t tell her that…

 “Oppa! Why are you not answering me?! How do you expect me to believe you? Right now you’re just doing some act aren’t you? This was all because of your boss wasn’t it?” She rose up her voice because I didn’t answer her last question. She was right, this was all because the owner of my agency. If I didn’t do this, who knew what would happen to her? He could hire someone to move her to another country or he could make her life miserable and one thing I knew, I’m not letting those bad things happen to _____. At least if I do this she would be suffering for a while and time would definitely heal her.

“Mianhae ______” I told her and tried really hard to keep my tears from falling out.

“Oppa…So this is the end?” She asked with tears started to fall out from her eyes. I froze with her question. I wanted to say “No this isn’t the end” but I couldn’t. I wanted to wipe her tears and hugged her tightly but I couldn’t either. Everyone was watching me…

“Fine, I get it oppa…” She said and was about to get out from the van when I unconsciously stopped her by grabbing her hand. She was surprised to see me stopping her, I was also surprised too that I would -without knowing- stop her. She starred at me hoping that I would say something but I couldn’t. I looked down and she sighed.

“I hate you…” She said before she let go off my hand and walked out from the van. The last word she said was she hated me and I deserved that for being such a coward.

 

Author POV.

The middle-aged guy and the driver came in to the van. Leeteuk put back on his black sunglasses as he felt tears started to fall out from his eyes.

“It’s a good choice Leeteuk-ssi” The middle aged guy said before he told the driver to drive the van leaving the place. As the van went to the road, Leeteuk saw you sat near the bus stop while crying. He felt as if his heart was broken into pieces, for him it was really hurt to see you crying like that. If he could do something for you that time, he would walk out from the van and apologized to you but it was impossible.

a.n

updated~ hope you'll like it and won't get bored of my the story, i'll update as soon as possible since i'm on my holiday now :)

again thank you so much for the readers, subscribers and for commenting this fic! love you guys !

comment n replies :)

goddess_JD updated deaaar~ hope you'll like it! hihi i really appreciate that you like my story ^^

miakie_saranghe yes it was her fault :(

sjlovesjworld aw really? :( i just updated dear hope you'll like it ^^

meggie016 me too, feel sad for him :(

zaeunahqi me too, i feel sad for them :(

kwondaeri98 i just updated, let's find out :) hope you'll like it ^^

kpopluver3 me too but that's life...unpredictable haha :p

teukfie me too, i would still support them if they got married in the future ^^ ...well i hope in real life Leeteuk doesnt suffer with this kind of story :p

Alliekat_6 yeah i know rite!

kiwibubblecat me too, i feel sad for the two of them :(

go follow my twitter if you want to hihi ~ http://twitter.com/itnasirk