Normal Days?

My lovely Ex-Husband

 

Meanwhile, the boys arrived at your room in just a few minutes.

“HYUNG!!NOONA!!!” Kyuhyun yelled while the others knocked the door loudly. Leeteuk and you could hear the noisy boys disturbing your making out session. You broke the kiss with Leeteuk and chuckled.

“Oppa, your kids are here...” You giggled while fixing Leeteuk’s clothes and hair that was a bit messed up because of the rough kiss you did to him.

“Aish those kids…” Leeteuk sighed as you both stood up from the couch after fixing yourselves and headed to the front door.

“NOONA!!” Kyuhyun was about to hug you when you opened the door but Leeteuk pulled you behind him not allowing the evil magnae hugged you.

“Ya! What are you guys doing here? Being noisy at this late…” Leeteuk scolded them. Well, the reason he was a bit mad and disappointed not because they were noisy and would disturb the neighbors around, again why would Leeteuk care? The manager could apologize or they could apologize by themselves since they were grown ups but they ruined the precious moment between him and you.

“_____-ah are you okay?” Sungmin asked ignoring his leader. You smiled and nodded cheerfully informing him that she was fine. You then asked them to come in since talking outside would just disturb other neighbors.

“Does that mean…you guys made up?” Eunhyuk asked as he took a sit on the couch.

“Well I think so…If Jung Soo oppa thinks so too…” You said while looking at Leeteuk hoping that he would think the same way with you and hoped that kiss wasn’t just a lust kiss because you both haven’t seen each other for awhile.

“Eh? You guys did that and still don’t know whether you made up or not? Wah…Hyung you’re really are something…” Eunhyuk shook his head as if he was really disappointed with his hyung.

“Ya! Of course we made up!!!” Leeteuk answered straightly making you smiled happily and widely.

“Thank you oppa” You said before giving him a kiss on the cheek that made Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Ryeowook covered their eyes with their hands. You guys talked for a while before the boys dragged Leeteuk back to their apartment telling you that if they let Leeteuk stay something danger would happen to you. You just laughed hearing their excuses and how Leeteuk's face was really annoyed by them.

The next day, you didn’t see Ji Hyo around it seemed that she was still staying at her father’s place. You sighed and couldn't stand fighting with your own best friend for this long so you decided to text her that you wanted to meet up and have a talk with her.

Later that day, Ji Hyo came back to your apartment.

“______” Ji Hyo called as soon as she opened the door.

“Oh Ji Hyo…” You rushed towards the front door when you heard her.

“Ji Hyo-ah! Mianhae, I’m…I’m really sorry” You bowed to her and apologized making your tears immediately come out from your eyes. Ji Hyo didn’t say anything but her eyes were also filled with tears seeing how you apologized and felt guilty to her.

“Ji Hyo-ah…If you can’t forgive me…I’ll move today, it’s fine…I understand…I just…I just want to apologize to you for not respecting you as my best friend. I was stupid and my action was reckless and I’m…” You got cut off when suddenly Ji Hyo hugged you. You smiled knowing that your best friend just forgave you.

“No, I understand, don’t move out!! I’m really sorry too for yelling at you…Please don't ever do that to yourself again...don't make me worry” Ji Hyo said with tears while hugging you. You couldn’t help but let the happy tears flow from your eyes. Finally, the torn pieces of your life started to reunite again.

“Thank you Ji Hyo, thank you. And I won't, I promise you...”

 

Your life was back to normal from now one. Ji Hyo and you were best friends while Leeteuk and you were a couple again, It's been one of the most happiest time in your life. Leeteuk has told you that your relationship with him need to be discreet and you agreed in order to save his career and save your own relationship with him. It’s been a week since you both made up. You both were busy with your own jobs but with the help of Super Junior members and their managers, you could see Leeteuk at least three times a week since Leeteuk was always busy all day. If Leeteuk got home earlier, he would just visit you in your apartment and stayed there to just have a really long talk or some other stuff till midnight.

In SMent

Today was the last day Leeteuk and Donghae had to practice with Girls Generation. The concert would be 2 days from now and it was held in Japan. The boys were supposed to attend the first one in Korea but since they were really busy recording their 5th album and stuff, their managers asked for postponing their special appearance.

“Thanks guys! Great work!” Donghae said with a clap

“Ne~ Gomawo oppa! Oppa did awesome too! I’m sure that we’ll rock Japan on this Saturday!” Jessica squealed happily and did a high-five with Donghae. Leeteuk smiled watching them while drinking the mineral water and wiped his sweats with his towel.

“Oppa, Truthfully...I’m not really happy…” Yoona suddenly stood next to Leeteuk with a pout.

“Why? Didn’t we do a good job too?” Leeteuk asked

“Nah, of course we did oppa…it’s just…we’re not going to practice anymore…I really had fun oppa for these few weeks” Yoona said with sad smile.

“Yoona-ah, what’s wrong? We’re still going to see each other, I mean we’re in the same company of course we’re going to see each other” Leeteuk said while patted her back gently.

“But…you’re really busy…and I’m too…” Yoona sighed.

“Well, you can always text me right?”

“As if…you rarely reply my text” Yoona said with a sigh. Leeteuk starred at her guiltily as he saw a disappointment on her face. Somehow he felt a bit sorry towards Yoona, how he hadn’t had enough time to spend with her as a good oppa, he always thought Yoona was a good dongsaeng and just a good dongsaeng of him nothing more. Besides Super Junior members, Yoona also had always been there when Leeteuk was feeling down. She was also the one that made one of Leeteuk’s crazy rebound girl stop stalking him.

“Hyung! Aren’t you going to meet _____ today? It’s almost 9pm” Donghae said as he looked over his watch.

“Oh right, I guess I’m going guys. Good night! Oh Donghae-ah, if you want to…”

“No, hyung. It’s fine…I have a promise with Jessica tonight” Donghae cut Leeteuk off when he knew that Leeteuk was going to ask him to join him with you.

“Oh…okay then, see you later” Leeteuk waved his hand to them before leaving the practice room.

 

Yoona POV

“Hyung! Aren’t you going to meet _____ today? It’s almost 9pm” Donghae oppa asked Leeteuk oppa. I felt a rock hit my head when I heard that woman’s name! Is Leeteuk oppa in relationship with her again? What?! I thought they broke up…

“Oppa, is Leeteuk oppa together again with ____eonni?” I asked Donghae oppa innocently as soon as Leeteuk oppa left the room.

“Huh? Well…yeah but we have to keep it a secret okay?” Donghae oppa answered my question hesitatingly as if he didn't trust me

“Secret?”

“Yah, Yoona-ah! Now it’s time to move on isn’t it? No matter how hard you….”

“EONNI! SHUT UP!” I raised my tone making Jessica eonni and Donghae oppa froze.

“Yoona-ah…” Jessica eonni walked towards me and held my hand to calm me down.

“Yoona-ah…you…you like Teukie hyung?” Great! Now Donghae oppa knew too, I didn’t want any Super Junior members to know that I love their leader because first, they would just make fun of me and Leeteuk oppa and two, they could tell the media without realizing what they were saying. That’s how sometimes Super Junior oppas couldn’t be trusted.

“Yoona-ah…how long?” Donghae oppa asked again.

“First time I met him…” I sighed before giving him the answer that made his jaw dropped.

“Yoona-ah can I ask you a question?” Donghae oppa asked this time with a serious glare from his eyes. I nodded calmly but inside I was worried what would he ask.

“There’s a rumor around our managers and members that the one who told Lee Soo Man about Leeteuk’s hyung relationship is a woman and she’s a celebrity too…That woman, is she…you?”

What?! How could they know it was a woman who told Lee Soo Man. this! What should I say, if I said the truth…Donghae oppa would hate me…no worse than that, Leeteuk oppa would hate me.

 

Author POV

“There’s a rumor around our managers and members that the one who told Lee Soo Man about Leeteuk’s hyung relationship is a woman and she’s a celebrity too…That woman, is she…you?” Donghae asked Yoona. Yoona became quiet and pale but then she quickly shook her head.

“Oppa! How come you accused me? Even though I have a crush on Leeteuk oppa, I wouldn’t do that! I would never! I would be happy to see him with the woman he loves…even though it hurts me but I would never, never do that!” Yoona said to him with tears that suddenly burst out from her eyes.

“Yoona-ah, I’m…I’m sorry…I didn’t mean” Donghae felt really guilty for accusing her something that he thought she wouldn’t do.

“It’s fine oppa…but really…I would never do that…”

________________

yoona's back, hope she won't do anything bad to Leeteuk and ______ *hopefully* kkk and hope you won't get bored of my updates! 

thank you subscribers and readers soooo much! really appreciate it ^^

comment replies :)

 

ParkSang-Hee haha well Kyuhyun is such a cutie isn’t it lol. Hihi thank you dear ^^

superhyukkie you’re right, they were fighting for their love…so hard that they were afraid to hurt each other…that’s why Leeteuk broke up with her last time. If no one told the company it wouldn’t be as hard like this^^

teukfie thank yooou ^^ yesss Leeteuk was really hot in that pict! Kkk, I actually wanted to make rated scene but truthfully, I’m not good at it kkk. The dongsaengs were so funny~ and yeah Donghae…hopefully he would find the right one for him.

YoonSeoMin soo…they ruined it kkkk lol


hyukieme updated dear!! Thank you for waiting!!! Hope you’ll like the update~

TaeTae96 kkk lol, Kyuhyun such a cute one!

miakie_saranghe lol yeah they are, and they’re going to visit him as fast as they could kkk

Lee_Jaerin kkkk ^^

miss_carmela ur welcome dear ~ I just updated, hope you enjoy the update ^^

JaiDen_1586 thank yoooou hihi! Kkk I wish I was that girl too lol. I just updated, hope you enjoy the new one ^^

leonagoh97 ^^

chikahime thank yoou so much, really appreciate it ^^ hope you enjoy the new update ^^

Aigooo hihi glad that you love it ^^ I know right, I love it too when his hair is up like that!!! Kkk