Chapter 12

My lovely Ex-Husband

Your POV

I woke up and sat next to him as I starred at his beautiful face, thanks god it wasn't a dream. I could see his calm and peaceful face when he was sleeping. It seemed that he didn’t have anything to carry on his shoulders but in reality it was really different. He had a lot of heavy things to carry on his shoulders after all he was the leader of Super Junior. I couldn’t help but to his beautiful and calm face gently. He might not know how happy I was that I could have him back.

“Jung Soo oppa, you might not notice how happy I’m right now…I’m happy that I’m with you again, I’m happy that last night you came to me, and I’m happy that you forgave me…I love you so much Jung Soo oppa. I won't let you go again” Even though he was still sleeping but I decided to tell him everything I wanted to tell since last night.

“I love you too _______-ah, good morning” He woke up and held my hand that was his face. I couldn’t believe he was awake. I was surprised and immediately got off from my bed then stood there blankly.

“Oppa! You’re awake!” I said, I just remembered what I told him earlier, which made me felt embarrassed.

Author POV.

“Morning, ______-ah” Leeteuk yawned as he sat on the bed and smiled at you.

“Did you hear what I just said?” You asked him even though you knew he heard you.

“Oh this is how you replied my greetings?” Leeteuk ignored your question and came toward you.

“Well, I was just asking…Good morning oppa…” You said groggily.

“______-ah, I’m hungry…make me a breakfast please” Leeteuk pouted and asked you to make him a breakfast with his aegyo.

“Omo…Oppa…How old are you right now? Hahahha” You laughed seeing what he just did with his aegyo. Even though he was 27 years old guy but he seemed like in his early 20s.

You both went out from your bedroom and went to the kitchen. When you both were on your way to the kitchen you saw Sungmin and Kyuhyun were in the living room, talking with Ji Hyo.

“Oh! Sungmin-ah! Kyuhyun-ah! What are you doing here?” Leeteuk asked as soon as he saw them in the living room.

“Hyung! Thanks god you’re awake…” Sungmin said

“Wae? What’s happening?” Leeteuk noticed Sungmin’s worried face and wondered what was happening.

“Hyung…We got early schedule at 11am and now it’s 7am…Manager hyung is waiting for you but I told him that you’re in your home…And…” Kyuhyun stopped talking and looked at you.

“What? Why are you not talking?” Leeteuk asked curiously

“Last night…Yoona saw you kissed her…” Sungmin told Leeteuk

“What?! Did she tell anybody besides you guys?” Leeteuk went panic, what if she told other SM artists about this, this would be a trouble if Lee Soo Man knew.

“I think no…but she said she wanted to ask you about ______ since we told her we didn’t know who _____ was” Kyuhyun said. Leeteuk sighed and he looked at you worriedly but you understood very well what were the consequences of dating him.

“Oppa, I think you should go back to your apartment. If someone sees you here it will be a scandal for you…” You understood what Kyuhyun and Sungmin were trying to explain to Leeteuk. You didn’t really mind about this since you knew who Leeteuk was.

Leeteuk at first insisted to stay with you and have breakfast together. You then gave up and asked Sungmin and Kyuhyun to stay and have breakfast together too but Leeteuk’s attitudes towards you, being childish, lovey-dovey and cheesy made them couldn’t stand him anymore so they decided to take Leeteuk back to their apartment and let him be the leader of Super Junior for awhile not the lovey dovey 27 years old guy.

“Oh hyung, you’re back!” Shindong said as soon as he saw Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Sungmin while eating his breakfast.

Super Junior was always very busy in the morning. Some of them were busy eating their breakfast and some of them were busy preparing themselves for their schedules. It was always a mess and chaos in the morning for Super Junior.

“Oh dong-ah, what are you eating? I’m hungry” Leeteuk said and sat next to Shindong who was eating his breakfast.

“Ah this is Ryeowookie’s Kimchi fried rice, here have some” Shindong offered him some Kimchi fried rice that Ryeowook cooked for the members. Leeteuk without doubts took spoonful rice and ate it happily.

“Look at him, glowing like that…” Heechul whispered to Sungmin and Kyuhyun who were busy preparing themselves for their schedules.

“Oh hyung…” Donghae said while he was wiping his wet hair with a towel.

“Donghae-ah, did you have your breakfast?” Leeteuk asked as he ate the Kimchi fried rice. The atmosphere in their apartment became awkward as soon as the two of them talked to each other. The members knew Donghae liked you and unfortunately you were Leeteuk’s ex-wife.

“Nope, what are you eating hyung?” Donghae sat next to Leeteuk and observed the food that Leeteuk was eating.

“Kimchi fried rice, eat some” Leeteuk replied casually and gave him some Kimchi fried rice. Shindong who sat next to Leeteuk got up and went to the living room. He couldn’t stand the awkwardness between Donghae and Leeteuk even though they tried to talk to each other casually and comfortably. They seemed fine but from the point of view of the other members eyes there was definetely something's wrong.

“Hyung…Last night…” Donghae started the topic that made them became awkward as soon as Shindong left the two of them which made Leeteuk stop eating his breakfast.

“Last night…Everything went well?” Donghae asked as he ate his Kimchi fried rice.

“Yeah…Mianhae Donghae-ah…” Leeteuk apologized to him. He knew that Donghae had feelings for you but unfortunately Leeteuk was still in love with you and so did you.

“Nah hyung, gwanchanayo…It’s okay, But hyung…Just make sure don’t make her cry…Before you two made up she was really hurt when you didn’t want to hear her explanation…If you make her cry, I won’t stay still…” Donghae said in low voice kind of like threaten him. Hearing this Leeteuk nodded and remains silent. He knew that Donghae was being very serious and he just hoped that in the future everything would go well so that Donghae and him wouldn't have any problems.

Super Junior members went to SM Building. They had to practice their moves before performing in an event. It was 11 in the morning but some of Super Junior fans already waited outside SM building just to see their idols. Leeteuk who got off first from the van gave them a smile and waved his hand. The other members were touched to see their fans waited for them since early in the morning even though they have debuted for 6 years but they were always being humble to their fans and touched by the simple things that their fans did.

“Oh oppa!” Yoona came toward Leeteuk cheerfully as soon as she saw Leeteuk entered the building. The other members looked at each other and knew that Yoona was going to ask Leeteuk everything about that night when she saw him kissed you.

“Oh Yoona, why you here so early?” Leeteuk asked

“Hyung, we’re going first okay? See you later Yoon!” Eunhyuk said and asked the other members to leave the both of them alone.

“Oppa, can I talk with you for a few minutes?” Yoona asked Leeteuk. Leeteuk sighed and nodded silently. They both went to the office lounge so that they would have some privacy rather than talking in the lobby.

“Here Oppa, be careful it’s hot” Yoona said as she gave Leeteuk a cup of coffee from the vending machine.

“Thank you” Leeteuk said and sipped his coffee.

“Oppa…That night…I saw you” Yoona sat next to him and started to talk what she really wanted to ask to him. Leeteuk didn’t say anything he was just drinking his coffee quietly.

“Oppa, why are you not talking? Jeongmal…I didn’t know you were in relationship” Yoona pouted.

“I didn’t know that I would be in relationship either” Leeteuk said casually with a small happy smile on his face.

“Huh? Well at least you could tell me that you like someone…” Yoona said disappointedly she hated the expression written on Leeteuk's face

(I'm really sorry for making her as the bad girl. This is only for the fan fic! :):) )

“Wae? You’re not jealous aren’t you?” Leeteuk giggled and .

“Aniyo! Because…we tell each other everything oppa!” Yoona sighed and crossed her arms. She lied of course she was jealous. Leeteuk for her was her oppa, the guy that protected her, the guy that listened to her stories and the guy that gave his love only for her unfortunately it turned out she was mistaken with her own thoughts.

“Arasso, I’m sorry Yoona. Look I’ll see you later, I have to practice with the other members okay? They're waiting.” Leeteuk said as he got up from the couch and left Yoona.

“I hate this…” Yoona muttered in low tone when Leeteuk left her.