Chapter 17

My lovely Ex-Husband

Author POV.

“Oh _____ where are you going?” Ji Hyo asked as she saw ____ rushing out to get out from the studio.

“I’m just going to get a fresh air” You gave her a smile and went out from the studio.

You went to the rooftop of the studio. It was really quiet and peaceful since the only thing you could hear was the sounds of birds.

“Ah fresh air, it’s better here than in the studio…” You said to yourself as you smelled the fresh air.

“What are you doing here?” A familiar sound said from behind you. As you turned back, it was Donghae’s voice.

“Ah oppa, I’m just here for fresh air…” You told Donghae with a fake happy smile on your face.

“Here, wear this…It’s cold” Donghae said coolly as he took off his suit on put it on you.

“Oh oppa, you don’t…” You tried to reject his offer and put off his suit but Donghae insisted that you wore it. You sighed as you couldn’t debate with him any longer.

“_____-ah, are you okay?” Donghae asked

“Okay? Why wouldn’t I be okay?” You asked him back while trying to look cool as if nothing happened.

“Teukie hyung with Yonna thing?” Donghae said straightforward. Even though he knew that you understand all of those sweet lovely things Leeteuk did with Yoona were just for work but somehow it still affected you.

“I’m…I’m totally fine with that…” You stuttered and let out an awkward laugh.

“Yeah right…” Donghae smirked knowing that you just lied to him.

“What? Waeyo?” You asked Donghae annoyingly.

“Well…It’s just written on your face…you know like ‘Go to hell Yoona’  Donghae teased you and patted your head.

“Aish! Stop doing that! And I didn’t think that! She’s…well a good person” You told Donghae in high tone and playfully pushed him.

“____-ah, don’t worry…Leeteuk hyung is a professional. It’s just work…Don’t think too much about it. Let’s go back, it’s cold in here and beside Leeteuk hyung is probably done and looking for you now” Donghae told you as he signaling you to walk next to him.

“Arasso oppa, here take this expensive suit…” You nodded and came toward him as you took off Donghae’s suit and gave it back to him.

What Donghae said was right. As soon as Donghae and you got back to the studio, Leeteuk and Yoona were already done with the filming and everyone was busy preparing the cake to celebrate that the advertisement filming was finally done.

“Here she is! The master of Chocolate cakes! Come here _____-ah!” The director asked you to join the crowd as soon as he spotted you. Everyone was cheering and applauding for each other, they were proud that the filming is done nicely.

“Now now, now that everyone is here…Lets cut the cake!” The director said happily with cheers from the staff.

“_____-ah where have you been?” Leeteuk came to where you were and asked worriedly.

“Oh I was out for fresh air, How’s the shooting oppa? Are you tired?” You told Leeteuk as if nothing happened while gently brushing his bangs that were a bit messed up with your fingers.

“Really? You’re not…you’re not upset or mad aren’t you?” Leeteuk asked you again. He was really worried that the couple filming today would make her upset.

“Of course I’m not…You don’t have to worry about that oppa.” You smiled at him tried to reassure that you were fine with it while the truth you really weren’t.

“What a relief…I thought you would be really upset since earlier I couldn’t find you anywhere when I was filming with Yoona” Leeteuk let out a deep relief sighed knowing that you weren’t affected with the filming.

“_____-ah, Do you want to have lunch with me? Ani…I mean you know going somewhere just the two of us?” Leeteuk continued before you could respond his last statement.

“Oh you’re free today oppa? I’d love to!!!” You said excitedly with your wide eyes. Finally you could have your date with Leeteuk after this long time.

“Yes, I have 4 hours free then I have some work to do” Leeteuk said as he smiled with his dimple on his face.

“Where are we going to go anyway oppa?” You asked curiously where Leeteuk was going to take you for your first date after these long 9 years.

“A  place…A special place” Leeteuk said coolly

After an hour, Leeteuk finally had done changing to casual clothes. He wore a white hoodie, a black cap and a nerd looking glasses. This way people wouldn’t notice him since he wore casual clothes just like what netizens always do.

“Oh oppa, what are you doing?” Yoona said as she entered Leeteuk’s dressing room and saw Leeteuk was trying to disguise himself in front of the mirror.

“I’m going out...You’re done here?” Leeteuk said as he looked at himself in the mirror and tried to wear his cap in the best way so people wouldn’t notice him.

“You don’t have any schedules? I’m done here but I have other schedules after this” Yoona sighed and sat on the couch while watching Leeteuk.

“I do but not for 3 hours later...I’m done now, I’m going kay?” Leeteuk said as he finished his disguise.

“Oppa…wait” Yoona immediately stood up when Leeteuk was about to left the waiting room. Leeteuk stopped his way out and faced Yoona.

“Oppa…Are you…are you really dating her?” Yoona continued as she sat on the couch again and signaling Leeteuk to sit next to her.

“Yeah…why?” Leeteuk asked and sat next to her.

“Ani…It’s just… I barely saw you today, I have so much to talk with you…but you seem very busy since you date this girl…And…”

“Why? Are you jealous?” Leeteuk cut her off and .

“Yes I am!” Yoona pouted

“Aigoo! Yoona-ah stop playing around, I’ve got to go now. I’ll call you later okay? Aigoo nae dongsaeng!” Leeteuk said as he patted her hair and messed her hair a little then walked out from the dressing room.

“Nae dongsaeng?...Why…Gaah!” Yoona yelled and threw all the magazines and things that were on the coffee table to the floor.

“Why do you only see me as your dongsaeng?” Yoona said to herself while tears were starting to fall down from her eyes.

A/N

Sorry for making Yoona such a bad girl in this fanfic. This is only for fanfic...Yoona fans out there~ forgive me :(

anyways! Thank you all for reading, commenting, subscribing this fanfic! It means a lot to me ^^

enjoy the update.

Comments Replies~

@chiiriiFuuELF updated ^^ haha don't kill her kkk :)

@SMCHae updated ^^ well i hate her too in this story kkk

@KimShimDS yep she wants _____ to get jealous. Hihi i know rite but Yoona's character in this story is that she would do anything to get something she wants.

@sjlovesjworld updated ^^ enjoy.


@eunhyeok aww thank you, yes yoona is bad yeoja here :)

honeydewname updated, yes she's slowly showing her true color here! ^^

@HeeTeukMae26 updated ^^ enjoy ^^