Chapter 36

My lovely Ex-Husband

 

You woke up early in the morning and finished getting ready to go out. Today was Sunday, last night you texted Siwon if he could accompany you to the church and luckily Siwon agreed. You felt that you needed some fresh air before you met Leeteuk today so you asked Siwon to go together to a church.

“Siwon-ah, where are you?” You called Siwon via cell phone, hoping that he was awake already.

“Oh noona, I don’t think we can make it today…Leeteuk hyung is here and he’s going to your room right now” Siwon said.

“Jung Soo oppa?” That was the only respond from you. You didn’t know whether you should be happy, sad or maybe angry knowing that Leeteuk was already on his way to your room.

Your POV

“Yeah, he said he wants to have some time with you…you probably should go with him instead of me right noona?” Siwon continued.

“Oh yeah…I guess...” I didn’t know why but I realized there was a bit of disappointment in my voice when Siwon suggested that I should go with Jung Soo oppa instead of him. As soon as I ended my call with Siwon, Ji Hyo came to my room.

“Omo…you guys have an early date today…Leeteuk’s here ____-ah. I was really worried, but thanks god that you guys didn't fight at all.” Ji Hyo smiled happily. I faked a smile at her and she also probably thought I was going out with Leeteuk since I was already dressed up nicely to go to the church. I went out to the living room where I found Jung Soo oppa sat on the couch and was staring down blankly and sadly.

“Oppa!” I sat next to him and greeted him cheerfully. I decided that I won’t be getting mad at him, besides why should I get mad? Surely, he wasn’t at fault and I don’t want people to think I’m such a crazy-jealous girl type.

“_____-ah” He smiled weakly as he hugged me, I really missed his warm hug even though we haven’t met only for a few days. I faked a happy smile so that he didn’t notice I was fighting with my mind that I should just act like nothing happened when he was in Japan.

 “_____-ah…have you saw the news?” Jung Soo oppa asked me with his worried eyes.

“It’s okay, oppa…” I smiled as I his cheek not wanting him to know that I was crying all night.

“Okay? You’re not…not mad?” He asked confusedly.

“I’m fine with it…now can we please talk about something else? Like what you did in Japan? Oh that doesn’t sound right…well I mean…where did you…” I was asking him groggily when he suddenly shut me off by kissing me on the lips. My eyes widen as I felt his warm lips but then the scene where Yoona kissed him popped out in my mind and I pushed him away from me. What was happening with me? Why I couldn’t kiss him? I wanted to kiss him but all I saw was Yoona smirking while kissing him…

“_____-ah…why?” He asked me, surprised with what I just did.

“Ah…well nothing…Oppa, do you want to eat? I’m hungry, lets go get some food.” I said as I got up from the couch. I was about to walk but Jung Soo oppa grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

“What was that?” He asked coldly.

“Nothing oppa, I’m just hungry…” I lied again while looking away from his scary gaze…only if I could tell him that I couldn’t kiss him right now.

“Getting better at lying huh?” He teased me coldly as he held my wrist stronger that it made my wrist hurt.

“Oppa, it hurts…” I said as I tried to release my wrist from his grip but Jung Soo oppa was strong. I couldn’t release my wrist from his grip and instead he just pulled me closer until our faces were just inches away.

“Why are you shaking?” He asked coldly, I just looked away from him instead of giving him an answer. Jung Soo oppa was scary and I didn’t know why he acted like this. He should have apologized to me by now but instead he acted like he was going to kill me.

“Answer me!” He raised his tone making my tears suddenly burst out.

“See…you’re not fine at all…then why are you lying and acting like you are fine? You should just let it all out to me, yell at me, hit me, slap me or anything…it’s fine as long as you will feel better” Jung Soo oppa lowered his voice as he wiped my tears. He was right, I should just let it all out instead of acting and pretending to be fine like this. He then pulled me into hug and I cried on his chest making his top all wet because of my tears.

“Bad guy! You didn’t tell me anything about kiss on the stage!!! You didn’t even text and call me!” I said still crying as I hit his chest several times.

“It didn’t know either about it…and I’m sorry for not calling or texting you…I thought it’d be better to talk to you in person rather than gave you a call or texted you…” He explained as he calmed me down by hugging me tightly. Jung Soo oppa broke the hug as then caressed my cheek and wiped my tears. He then kissed me passionately, I was about to reject his kiss again but couldn’t since Jung Soo oppa held me tight and that time my body just wanted to give in to him. We deepened our kiss and we stopped a few times to catch our breathe. Jung Soo oppa then led us to my bedroom as we intensifying our kiss and you know what happen next right? Actually, it was crazy since we did it early in the morning but it was the best time ever after these 9 years of separation, sparkles were everywhere. Thanks god that Ji Hyo was taking shower so she probably couldn’t hear us when we screamed and moaned like crazy.cheeky

 

Ji Hyo POV

I was done showering and changing my clothes but when I walked to the living room I didn’t saw Leeteuk and _____. Did they fight? I was about to check ______’s room when I heard sighs and moans. My eyes were widen when I realized what they were doing so I went out from our apartment and headed to Super Junior’s apartment.

As soon as I arrived there, I started knocking the door several times.

“Oh noona, what’s happening?” Ryeowook who opened the door asked me confusedly. Then I saw Heechul and Yesung walked toward us.

“Ya, why were you knocking the door so loud? We have bell!” Heechul said annoyingly as he pointed the bell.

“Can…Can I stay here for a while? Probably for…an hour?” I asked them hesitantly.

“What happen? Did you and _____fight again?” Yesung asked concernedly.

“No no no…It’s just right now…they’re…having it…” I lowered my voice trying to be secretive.

“Huh?” The three boys looked at each other confusedly.

“______ and your leader is doing it! And it’s so noisy! Aish...why is it hard for you guys to understand???” I desperately explained to them making their eyes popped out and their jaw dropped.

“This! I gotta inform this in our group chat!!” Heechul said as he began typing on his cellphone.

Kyuhyun POV

I was in a break of recording a TV show with Donghae hyung, Eunhyuk hyung and Shindong hyung when my phone started to vibrate.

“They’re doing it! _____ and Jung Soo! I can hear their screams and moan!”

It was from Heechul hyung, I was shocked and then I laughed evilly as I replied the text.

“Record it hyung!”

But then I immediately got scold by Sungmin hyung via the group chat, saying that it was disgusting and how I should give them some privacy and lalala. I just rolled my eyes and closed my cell phone but then I saw Donghae hyung looked so gloomy and sad while he was still holding his cell phone. Then I realized that Donghae hyung didn’t respond anything to what Heechul hyung told us in the group chat. Does it mean…he still has feelings for her? But he shouldn’t! He knows that _____ is Leeteuk hyung’s girlfriend.

“Hyung…” I called him but he was still in his own world not minding his surroundings.

“Hyuuung!” I poked him and he came back to the real world.

“Oh Kyuhyun-ah, wae?” He asked obviously faking a smile.

“Hyung, you’re okay?” I asked.

“Yes I’m, why?” Obviously lying again. I sighed and shook my head. I decided that I’ll talk to other hyungs about his behavior…It makes me worried that he might do something stupid. I hope that he will still be the Lee Donghae we knew...

comment n replies~

 

sjismylife updated!! ^^ hope you’ll like it~

ParkSang-Hee hopefully, they’ll be just fine :)

chikahime welcome back home~ thank yooou~ hope you’ll like the update ^^

TaeTae96 you’re right…she never gives up doesn’t she -_- anyway hope u enjoy the update ^^


1004ica thank yoou, I jst updated hope u’ll like it ^^

LookItsTricia hehe agreee!!

MinhoFlamers9891 updated hope u’ll like it ^^

LookItsTricia omo really? Aww don’t cry~ hihi hope u enjoy the update ^^

tawphawt haha lol, hello fellow indonesian~ ^^

leonagoh97 hopefully :)

JanicePokez aw I didn’t make ur request happen , so sorry but I love fighting scenes too kkk, maybe later on? Well…just maybe hahah :p

Lee_Jaerin updated deaar hope u’ll like it ^^

Ericaiyen right! Haha more drama more interesting~ wow thank you for the suggestion, but Yoona is still on her ways to get Leeteuk…she just never stops. Anyway hope u enjoy the update ^^

Aigooo kkk find it out on the newest update ^^ hope you’ll like it~

superhyukkie thanks god they’re not really fighting kkk. I agree with yoou, she should just move on but instead she just never stops…

kiwibubblecat he talked to her kkk anyway hope you enjoy the update dear~

miss_carmela thank yoou~ I just updated, hope u’ll like it dear ^^

miakie_saranghe I know right, hopefully Leeteuk will handle it well :p