Chapter 15

My lovely Ex-Husband

Super Junior the continued shooting for the advertisement, Donghae and Leeteuk acted as if they were on a date waiting for their girlfriends to show up in an European small café while Heechul, Eunhyuk and Shindong acted as if they were best friends hanging out at the café and eating some of the cakes and tarts. It took them 3 hours to finally done with the scene and the photo shoot for the advertisement. At first you were watching them seriously and couldn’t take your eyes off at Leeteuk but as time went by you felt tired and fell asleep.

“Thank you everyone! Good job!” The 5 members of Super Junior said as they bowed politely to the staff.

“Oh Ji Hyo-ssi, thank you for your hardwork!” Leeteuk said as he saw Ji Hyo with the staff but his eyes were looking at you.

“Ne, Thank you Leeteuk-ssi” Ji Hyo said and bowed to him.

“Ah _____ is right there, she fell asleep” Ji Hyo pointed at you that were sleeping as she noticed Leeteuk was looking for you.

“Aigoo that woman…thank you Ji Hyo-ssi” Leeteuk said and without doubts went straight toward you.

‘Look at her…She must be very tired’ Leeteuk thought to himself.

“______-ah…wake up” Leeteuk shook you gently.

“Oh oppa, done already?” You woke up as soon as you felt someone was shaking you.

“Yeah…You’re tired aren’t you? Do you want me to take you home?” Leeteuk asked worriedly as he your cheek.

“A little…You can take me home oppa?” You were blushing when Leeteuk your cheek and tried to hide it.

“If I don’t have any schedules, I can take you anywhere…” Leeteuk smiled. He was about to kiss your forehead when one of Super Junior managers interrupted them.

“Leeteuk-ah! What are you doing? Hurry, you still have that radio DJ thing!” His manager shouted to Leeteuk.

“Aish….” Leeteuk let out a deep sigh and looked upset. He didn’t expect to have any more schedules. He was really tired because of the advertisement filming and he also wanted to go home with you.

“Oppa, it’s okay…I’ll go with Ji Hyo” You noticed Leeteuk was upset and tried to calm him down.

“Ani...it’s just I really don’t have time to rest…” Leeteuk sighed. It was true that he didn’t have that much free time like netizens had. It was one of the consequences of being a famous idol like him. Knowing this you felt really guilty. If you didn’t divorce him, he could rest whenever he wanted.

“Mianhae oppa…” You told him with your head down.

“It’s fine _____-ah….we’re done with the past right? Don’t worry…Oh right I gotta change the clothes first…don’t go home first okay!” Leeteuk said and patted your hair plus kind of messing your hair before he left to the dressing room.

“Ah oppa! My hair” You said annoyingly but you were happy anyway. It was like your old days with him being a lovely couple like this.

“Well well look at this lady! She has love disease!” Ji Hyo teased you as soon as Leeteuk left you.

“Shut up!” You puffed and ignored Ji Hyo.

“I want to have a boyfriend too you know, _____! Hook me up with Sungmin oppa please or Heechul oppa or Donghae or Siwon or….”

“YA! Should I hook you up with all members of Super Junior?” You cut her off.

“If that’s possible you should! Oh except Leeteuk oppa because well you know he’s yours so…” Ji Hyo stopped when she noticed you were looking at her like ‘really girl? Are you that pathetic?’ look on your face.

“What’s with the 'oppa' thing? You always call them like Leeteuk-ssi, Donghae-ssi etc…you never call them oppa” You continued

“Well because not all of them asked me to call them oppa not like someone I knew that is lucky enough to be the ex wife of…”

“Ya! Ji Hyo, sssh! People could hear…” You cut her off again this time. What Ji Hyo wanted to say was quiet dangerous if the staff heard it.

“Oopps…I almost forgot, I’m sorry _____” Ji Hyo realized and apologized to you.

“Oh he’s coming…” Ji Hyo said as her eyes pointed where Leeteuk was.

“Hey” Leeteuk said as he approached where you and Ji Hyo were.

“Hey oppa, you’re done…I guess this is it…” You said with a sad smile unknowingly that your face expression changed a little.

“I just wish I could take you home” Leeteuk sighed as he noticed your sad smile.

“It’s okay oppa, don’t worry…” You said and tried to look as happy as you could.

“Leeteuk-ah! What are you doing right there again? Hurry, we’re going to be late” His manager shouted again when he saw Leeteuk was talking with you.

“Oppa, go hurry! You’ll be late” You told him and playfully pushed him to go away. Leeteuk tried to hold himself when you were pushing him so that you couldn’t make him go away from you.

“Aish oppa!” You yelled in whisper so that people wouldn’t notice the both of you and gave up pushing Leeteuk.

“Hahah…Aigoo, you know that I really want to pinch your cheek and hug you right now…” Leeteuk said while trying to hold himself up.

“Just go oppa, you’ll be late” You told him and acted like you didn’t care but inside you were blushing it was like you fell in love with him for the first time again.

“Arassoo…I’ll call you later. Ji Hyo could you please watch ______? Make sure she won’t ‘play’ around with other men?” Leeteuk said with a chuckle.

“O-of course!” Ji Hyo answered excitedly.

“Play with other men? I’m the one who should be worried that you will ‘play’ with other women” You sighed.

“I’ll go then, I’ll call you ______. Go home safely!” Leeteuk bid his goodbye as he waved at you and gave a wide happy smile where you could see his sweet dimple.

Leeteuk then went to where the other members and their managers were. Before they left they bid their goodbyes to the staff. Leeteuk once again took a glance at you and smiled. If he could leave his job for that night and if he could ask for one day off he would’ve done those things for sure.

“______ and Ji Hyo thank you for today, good job!” Donghae and Eunhyuk said as they came toward you and Ji Hyo.

“Thank you for today too Donghae-ssi and Eunhyuk-ssi!” Before you thanked him back Ji Hyo thanked him first excitedly.

“Ji Hyo, please just call me oppa…there’s no need for honorifics between us” Donghae said proudly

“Um…Actually, I had born earlier than you…” Ji Hyo said in low tone.

“What? Oh...Ah…So Noona then…Hahah” Donghae laughed awkwardly he was surprised that Ji Hyo was older than him.

“Babo…” Eunhyuk muttered and shook his head.

“You can call me oppa Ji Hyo-ah…” Eunhyuk continued

“Well…I’m actually…”

“What? You’re older than me too?! Just how old are you noona? And why ______ doesn’t call you eonnie?” Eunhyuk eyes went wider. There was no way Ji Hyo was older than him too since you never called her eonnie.

“I was born in 1986, the same with you guys but I was born in January” Ji Hyo explained

“Ah…”  Eunhyuk and Donghae nodded. It turned out she was older by few months than both of them.

“She never calls me eonnie because we met in Paris and usually we speak in English so…” Ji Hyo continued her explanation.

“Oh I see, ya! you should call her eonnie! Show some respect!” Donghae teased you.

“Bah…like she wants to be called that!” You muttered which made the three of them chuckled

“Anyways, ______ and Ji Hyo noona we’re going. See you tomorrow!” Donghae and Eunhyuk bid their goodbyes when they noticed their managers just gave them a signal for them to leave.