Chapter 30

My lovely Ex-Husband

“Ah…that…well if possible, this year I’m going back to Paris…” You told him as you put the dirty dishes into the washing machine. Donghae was surprised to hear what you just said. He put the dirty dishes on the kitchen counter and faced you.

“What? Back to Paris? Why?” Donghae asked and raised his tone a little.

“A friend of mine offered me a good job there…” You answered without looking at him. You were avoiding his gaze.

“Liar…This is because of Teukie hyung isn’t it?” Donghae said straight forward.

“Donghae-ah….It’s not like that…” You sighed hoping that Donghae would just buy the ‘friend of mine offered me a good job’ excuse but he didn’t.

“You’re giving up on him…” Donghae continued.

“Giving up?! He’s the one who gave up! And now you’re telling me I’m giving up? That’s nonsense!” You raised up your tone when you heard him said you gave up on Leeteuk. It was a sensitive thing for you since Leeteuk was the one who gave up on your relationship with him.

There was an awkward silence between the two of you. You knew Donghae didn’t mean anything bad but really, talking about Leeteuk was the topic that you wanted to avoid and forget that day especially after you saw him in the elevator.

“I’m sorry Donghae…I didn’t mean to yell at you…” You apologized to him.

“That’s okay, I was the one who should’ve apologized to you” Donghae said.

“I’ll treat you lunch tomorrow, how about that?” Donghae continued.

“Lunch?  How about brunch? I have to go to my cooking class at 1pm…I don’t think we could do lunch” You explained to Donghae seriously.

“Wow…who said you could set things up?” Donghae asked back making you felt a little uncomfortable.

“Well…Well…I mean…” You stuttered but before you could explain to him but then Donghae started to chuckle to himself. It turned out he was just teasing you and then He smiled widely and laughed out loud seeing you stuttered and felt uncomfortable toward him.

“Ya! Lee Donghae!” You caught him and playfully punched him on the shoulder while Donghae trying to stop you from punching him.

“Well at least I finally can see you smile widely like that” Donghae said

It was a good afternoon for the both of you. You talked to him about many things and Donghae also did his best to give you courage and advices so that you won’t be stressed out because of Leeteuk.

 

Leeteuk POV.

I finally finished recording Star King. It ended around 5pm and I already thought about having some rest at our place but then our manager hyung said that we were going to attend a meeting with Girls Generation managers in SM Ent. I sighed in disappointment knowing that I couldn’t go straightly back to my bed and more, I was not really in the mood since I saw ______ with Donghae. I admitted, I really wanted to just drag ______ away from Donghae but her glared at me it was like a hateful glare but then again I deserved it.

“We’re here…Leeteuk-ah show some excitement will you? You look like a zombie” Manager Hyung said as he saw me starring at the van’s window without noticing that we already arrived at our destination.

As Manager Hyung and I walked towards the building, I saw Donghae was standing near the elevator.

“Donghae-ah you’re here!” Manager Hyung greeted Donghae with a high five and then Donghae greeted me. I acted like usual, like nothing happened earlier today even though I really wanted to ask him how ______ was but I managed to hold it for myself.

“Hyung, do you know why we’re here?” Donghae whispered to me while we were in the elevator.

“Ya…You don’t know?” I asked him back while typing on my cell phone.

“No, I mean I know we’re going to have a meeting with Girls Generation managers but what for?” Donghae explained his short question that he asked me earlier that time. I just shrugged my shoulders since i didnt know either and went back to my cell phone.

“Hyung…” Donghae was about to talk some more when the elevator stopped and the door opened. It seemed that he was going to ask me why I acted a bit cold toward him or he was just going to ask me about her.

When we arrived in the meeting room, 3 Girls Generation managers, Yoona and Jessica were there.

“Oppa!” The girls squealed happily when they saw Donghae and I came.

“Oh what are you guys doing here? I thought only your managers…” Donghae said before he sat next to Jessica. I chose to sit across them, when I saw Yoona I felt like I heard ______’s voice when she told me to stay away from her which made me chuckled to myself as I was sitting down.

“Oppa, why are you laughing to yourself?” Jessica asked confusedly but I just shook my head with a smile informing them to just ignore me.

“Good, you guys all are here…” One of Girls Generation manager hyung, Kim Young Min said. He was Yoona’s manager.

“Well as you know that our Girls Generation is having the first Asia concert tour. The second destination is Taiwan and the concert will be held on next Saturday. These 2 girls are going to have duet performances with you guys.” Young Min hyung explained in short words.

“Performance? The four of us dancing?” I asked their manager, I thought if it was dancing then I’d be dead. I was so busy these days I couldn’t even manage my rest time anymore so if it was really dancing performances I didn’t think I would do good.

(i made this up since i dont really know who paired with who, but i saw a pict of yoona and leeteuk together hehe)

“No oppa, I’m just going to sing with you that’s all” Yoona answered my question with a bright smile. So I got paired with her, I didn’t think I show Yoona any expression on my face since her smile just faded away.

“But I’m going to have the dance performance with you oppa” Jessica said to Donghae. Donghae was so excited to know that they were going to have a couple dance performance which I think made Yoona felt a bit gloomy since I was just quiet. Then we talked for a half hour, our managers and their managers set up the practice schedule for us and stuff. It was kind of boring meeting. Well then again every meeting is boring right?

The managers were still busy trying to find the right time for us to practice so that it wouldn’t bother our permanent schedules like me recording Strong Heart. I was so tired so I allowed myself to buy a cup of coffee.

I sat on the couch next to the coffee vending machine and took my cell phone out. At times like this I’d usually call ______ and until she hung up but of course I called her again to apologize and told her it was just to keep me awake then she would understand. I miss her so much.

“Oppa…” Yoona called me while walking toward me.

“Oh Yoona-ah, do you want to buy a coffee too? I’ll buy for you” I told her. I felt a little bit guilty to her for not showing my professionality back there so I decided to offer her a cup of coffee. Hopefully it would cheer her up.

“Aniyo, I’m fine oppa…Are you ok oppa?” She kindly rejected my offer and sat next to me.

“Mmm...I’m fine, why?” I asked her back as I took a sip of my warm coffee.

“So…you just don’t like the idea of having duet performance with me…Don’t you oppa?” Yoona asked in disappointment.

“Noo…It’s not like that Yoona-ah…I was just tired and had a lots of things in my mind. You know that oppa is very busy right now don’t you?” I told her hoping that she would just smile and go okay with it because the truth was I didn’t hate the idea since it was for work and helping my dongsaeng but there were just many things that I couldn’t explain on my mind.

“I know oppa, I’m really sorry I thought you didn’t like it because you were in relationship with the chocolate cake eonnie” Yoona said. Unfortunately she still didn’t know that ____ and I broke up.

“I’m not in relationship Yoona-ah” I told her with a fake smile on my face hiding my sadness behind my smile.

 

Yoona POV.

“I know oppa, I’m really sorry I thought you didn’t like it because you were in relationship with the chocolate cake eonnie” I purposely brought this topic. Actually, I knew that he broke up with her and I admitted it was a little bit because of me but I don’t care.

“I’m not in relationship Yoona-ah” He told me with a wide smile on his face. I knew him pretty well it was a fake smile. He was chaos inside.

“Oppa…” I looked at him pitifully and hugged him tightly so that he would know I could be his friend, the person that he would need when he was happy or even down, the only person that he would just need was me.

 

Leeteuk POV.

“Oppa…” Yoona said and from her look I knew that she noticed my fake smile but before I could say anything she hugged me tightly. I was startled when Yoona did this but I decided to not hug her back, I was afraid that she might misunderstood me if I hugged her back.

“Ehem…” I heard someone coughed and at that time Yoona released me from her hug.

“Ya, Yoona what are you doing?” Jessica asked with her hands on her hips while Donghae just kept starring at me and Yoona.

“I was just saying thank you to Leeteuk oppa for not hating the idea of having singing performance with me” Yoona explained quickly before I could say anything.

Jessica rolled her eyes and sighed.

“Ya, come with me to the restroom please?” Jessica said as she grabbed Yoona and dragged Yoona with her. As they both went to the restroom, Donghae approached me and sat next to me.

“Hyung…Why you’re not telling me about what happened with you and ____?” Donghae asked as he sat next to me.

"I didn't find the right time to tell you but it's a relief that you knew already" I answered while looking down to my cup of coffee.

"Hyung..." Donghae sighed. It seemed that his reaction was about the same with Heechul just because he was my dongsaeng he wasn't as brave and bold as Heechul.

"Hyung...You shouldn't break up with her" Donghae continued hearing this I could just smile weakly. Yes, I knew that I shouldn't but if I didn't break up with her I didn't know what Lee Soo Man would do to her. Now that she wasn't close with me, Lee Soo Man and their people couldn't get in touch with her but it was just tiring to explain this to everyone especially my members.

Author POV

"How's ____ Donghae-ah?" Leeteuk asked him ignoring his last statement.

"Trying to hide that she is hurt but in fact she's just chaos inside..." Donghae sighed as you appeared in his mind. Earlier when Donghae was in your apartment, you went to the bathroom for awhile but what you didn't know that Donghae saw a box of cigarettes -almost empty-. He was in shocked but he decided to respect your privacy and not to ask you anything about it at least now.

"Donghae-ah...you should take care of her, you're the only guy that suits her..." Leeteuk said as he smiled weakly and patted Donghae's back.

"Mwo? Me? Teukie hyung please...I know I used to have feelings for her but now I'm not...and you ARE the ONLY guy for her" Donghae said emphasizing on the words are and only.

"She really needs you hyung..." Before Leeteuk could speak up Donghae continued.

"She doesn't...she only needs time to heal" Leeteuk said in low tone, Donghae was startled with his answer and he was about to tell your decision to move back to Paris and the possibility that you were currently smoking a lot but it was all interrupted when Yoona and Jessica came back.

"Oh oppa you're still here?" Yoona asked Leeteuk and Donghae.

"Yeah but we're about to go right Teukie hyung?" Donghae lied as he got up from the couch and looked at Leeteuk hoping that he would work together with him. Fortunately Leeteuk just nodded and followed him.

comment and replies

zaeunahqi i know :(:(

sjlovesjworld thank you :) i miss it too, hopefully they'll have it soon ^^

kwondaeri98 hihi yeah, i thought they at least should have time together kkk ^^

hyukieme hahaha yeah but he's trying so hard to control his feelings and think of her as his close friend only..poor him :(

kiwibubblecat teukie should stop her too right kkk

HeeTeukMae26 hopefully he'll help them to be together again :)

leeteukbaby hihi he probably will help anyway, donghae is a kind-hearted person :)

goddess_JD updated, hopefully everything will be fine ^^ ahaha isn't that great to find Leeteuk and Donghae fell in love with you? if it's only happen in our real life *sigh* lol

thank you all for reading, subscribing and commenting this fic! i really appreciate it. hope you wont get bored of this fic since it's now on its 30th chapter hihi