Chapter 37

My lovely Ex-Husband

Hello guys~ sorry for the really late update and this probably just a blah chapter kkk, I'm on my holiday so i'll try my best to update as soon as possible. But i might be out of the town some time soon so if i'm out of the town, i couldn't promise to update as soon as possible :( im sorry.

anyways!! Happy New Year 2012!!! I love all my subscirbers and readers!!! heart

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author POV

“Did I hurt you again?” Leeteuk asked you with his eyes closed as he your hair. You shook your head as you were still laying on his embrace and resting your head on his chest.

“I’m sorry _____”

“I’m sorry that I have hurt you so many times...”

“Glad that you know…” You teased Leeteuk.

“Mwo? Aish…I was being serious and sincere!”  Leeteuk sighed, he was about to get up from your bed but he couldn’t when you stopped him with a hug so that he couldn’t move.

“Yaa…” Leeteuk was actually glad that you stopped him but he managed to stay cool and calm.

“Oppa, I was just kidding” You chuckled and gave him a quick peck on his lips.

“I’m so glad that you’re going to start working in our company…I can see you everyday I want!” Leeteuk said cheerfully as he squeezed you into his hug before giving you another quite long morning kiss before you both cleaned up yourselves.

A while after that, Leeteuk and you decided to go to Leeteuk’s place. When you guys arrived, you suddenly could feel pairs of eyes were watching you.

“Wae? Wae? Why?” Leeteuk asked s who had smirks on their faces but soon they giggled to themselves and whispered to each other.

“Oppa….” You poke Leeteuk secretly, knowing that the other members already knew what you both did earlier making you feel blushed and shy.

“Noona…Did you have breakfast yet?” Ryeowook broke the awkwardness as he cheerfully greeted you.

“Of course she had…more than breakfast!!!” Eunhyuk answered and teased Leeteuk and you. You felt that your face was getting red so you kept your head down and held Leeteuk’s arm tightly.

“Ya! You guys are just jealous aren’t you? She’s my ex-wife…It’s not like we did it for the first time…” Leeteuk said with a smirk on his face as he pulled you closer to him making the other members looked at him with a curious face hoping that Leeteuk would tell more.

“I mean…we were young, and because we were young…we did it like hmm…more than once a day, oh was it twice a day?” Leeteuk said as he tried to remember but unfortunately it was a lie. Your eyes widened as you heard him telling s a lie that made you became more embarrassed.

“Ya! Oppa! Stop it!!!” You whined as you pinched Leeteuk’s arm.

“Yeah hyung, what are you? A maniac?” Kyuhyun said out loud.

“Omo…this is embarrassing! I’m going!” You couldn’t stand any longer of their conversation. You were about to walk out from their apartment when you saw Donghae just got out from the bathroom.

“Oh…Donghae anny…” You were about to greet him but he ignored you and went to his bedroom without even looking at you.

“What’s with him…” You thought to yourself as you raised one of your eyebrows confused with what just happened. Donghae wasn’t usually like this, he’s kind and humble but that wasn’t the kind and humble Donghae you knew, he was really cold.

“_____-ah!!” Ji Hyo came out of nowhere with Heechul.

“Oh! You’re here...what are you doing here?” You asked her curiously as you saw her with Heechul.

“Oh we were just going out to buy some breakfast”

“Because you guys were too loud, Ji Hyo couldn’t stand it anymore!” Heechul blurted out which made him got a light punch on his arm from Ji Hyo.

“Heechul-ssi!!!” Ji Hyo yelled at him.

“Heechul-ssi? Ya! It’s Heechul oppa! And you dare to yell at me?” Heechul said annoyingly

“Well…I…Aish…” Ji Hyo gave up arguing with Heechul would lead to nowhere so she just went to the kitchen and prepared the breakfast they bought earlier.

“Oh _____! Where is your cell phone?” Heechul asked.

“Eh? Cell phone? Oh I turned it off and leave it in my room…why oppa? Did you call?” You asked him.

“Lee Soo Man called you several times but your phone was off. He called me earlier, he said to bring you to the office with me since I have schedule at 2pm.” Heechul explained.

“He asked you? What are you? His manager?” Leeteuk asked a little bit showing his jealousy. For that he knew, he also had schedule at 1pm earlier than Heechul.

“You’re jealous aren’t you? Well fine, bring her with you…and then Yoona would see you both then she probably will tell Lee Soo Man about you and ____ again. You want that?” Heechul said. What he said hit Leeteuk, He just remembered that even though Lee Soo Man didn’t know who you were but most of the SM Artists knew you, especially Shinee members and Girls Generation members and whenever they met you, they would ask you about how Leeteuk took care of you and the story of how you guys met. Leeteuk sighed realizing that you working in the same company with him might just not as easy as you both thought.

 

Your POV

“You’re jealous aren’t you? Well fine, bring her with you…and then Yoona would see you both then she probably will tell Lee Soo Man about you and ____ again. You want that?” Heechul oppa said, wait…he just said that Yoona told Lee Soo Man about Jung Soo oppa’s relationship with me? And she called herself the innocent one?! How dare she!!!

“So, It’s Im Yoona who told Lee Soo Man…” I mumbled to myself trying to hide my anger.

What’s with her?! Why she couldn’t move on? I know it’s probably difficult to move on but Jung Soo oppa doesn’t even love her! Just wait, Im Yoona…you’re the one who broke up us last time…I wont stay quiet this time.

 

Author POV

“Yah, you’re okay? You were like talking to yourself earlier…” Heechul asked

“Oh it’s okay, I guess I’ll see you later then oppa…I’ll get ready first!” You bid goodbye to Super Junior members and gave Leeteuk a quick kiss on  his lip before you went to your apartment to get ready.

At SM Building Office

Heechul and you were just arrived, Heechul went to his way while you went to see Lee Soo Man. You were really nervous everytime Lee Soo Man asked you to meet him in his office, hoping that it would just because of work not because your relationship with Leeteuk.

It turned out, Lee Soo Man just wanted to let you know that tomorrow you will be shooting a commercial film with Kyuhyun. It was a make up commercial film about a girl who was older than the boyfriend trying to look younger so she decided to wear the product you were going to advertise and it works! You were really happy since you knew you were going to work with a friend not with strangers but then again, you were really nervous since it was your debut time. You sighed, hoping that it would be great.

As you walked out from Lee Soo Man office, you got a text message from Leeteuk.

From: Oppa ♥

____-ah, if you’re done meet me at the cafeteria. I’m here with Heechul, Jinki, Minho, Hyoyeon, and Yuri so you don’t have to worry about getting caught kkk. Hurry up! Saranghae!! Chuuu♥~

You smiled widely as you read the text, you were busy replying didn’t notice that you just bumped someone. You immediately apologize without looking at the one who you just bumped.

Your POV

“Oh eonni! It’s fine don’t worry” I heard a familiar voice, I looked up and saw Yoona smiled widely and acted as if nothing happened.

“It’s you…” I said as I felt anger boiled inside me, I just wanted to rip her head!

“Eonni! I heard about the CF! Congratulations!!” She faked it again, she was about to hug me when I rejected her.

“Yoona-ssi, you don’t have to act nice you know…” I told her.  Yoona lost her smile immediately when she heard what I just told her. She stared at me for a few seconds and smirk. That smirk of her, it was the same when he kissed Jung Soo oppa in the commercial film.

“Glad that you finally realized I was just faking it…” Yoona said

“What the hell are you doing here? Doing a commercial? Gosh…people are just going to have sore eyes when they see you on TV…” Yoona chuckled to herself as she gave me an intimidate look but hell, I wasn’t afraid of her.

“Just mind your own business, I’m here for work. Not to play around and make a lot of scandal like someone I know…” I making her jaw dropped. She was about to slap me but I got hold of her hands.

“Im Yoona, Listen to me…I was quiet back there but now, I won’t stay quiet…If you dare to ruin my relationship with Jung Soo oppa once again…I’ll tear you apart…I mean it…Just want to let you know that once I made a scar on the prettiest girl’s face in my school back there…so watch out…” I whispered to her and I swear she was a little bit shaking plus frightened with what I just said. She then pushed me away from her and walked away. I smiled happily as I felt I just won her! Gosh, if I really could hurt someone I’d hurt her right now but what I just told her was definitely a lie! Well not a lie, it was an accident and the girl is fine now, Ji Hyo is the girl. It was really an accident, we were playing around and I accidentally hurt her face but she’s fine now, she fixed the scar when we were in college and she didn’t even mad at me but I’m glad that it scares Yoonacool