Chapter 27

My lovely Ex-Husband

You and Ji Hyo had just finished your dinner, as usual you guys would just cook something easy and fast so that you both could stuff up your stomach after the long hours of working in the café.

“_____-ah, I’ll do the dishes…Don’t you need to give Leeteuk his car key? He might be home since it’s 10pm already…” Ji Hyo said as she noticed the car key on the kitchen counter near your purse.

“Wow, why are you so kind? You usually would tease me…” You said noticing that Ji Hyo just kind of let you out easily than earlier this morning.

“Ya! Earlier you were working…Gah! When I’m this nice I’m wrong and when I’m not nice I’m also wrong…Aigoo” Ji Hyo sighed and acted as if she was really disappointed at you.

“Arasso~ I’ll be back in a few minutes then!” You said as you went outside from your apartment cheerfully.

“Yeah…In a few hours you mean…” Ji Hyo scoffed before she chuckled to herself seeing how cheerful her friend was.

You arrived on the 11th floor where the boys lived. You pressed the door bell but since most of Super Junior members were in Taiwan promoting their sub-group the apartment seemed less lively than usual.

“Nugusyeyoong? (Who are you?)” You could notice that it was Shindong, he was talking cutely.

“Shindong oppa, It’s ______” You informed him.

“Oh…Um…Oh wait a second” You could tell from his voice that Shindong felt a bit surprise to hear you were the one who pressed the bell button. Strange, usually they would just let you in but you ended up waiting for more than 5 minutes in front of their front door.

“Shindong op…” You couldn’t finish your words when you saw Leeteuk’s manager went out instead of Shindong.

“Annyeonghaseyo” You greeted him politely.

“Annyeonghaseyo ____-ssi, why are you here?” Instead of letting you to come in, Leeteuk’s manager closed the door and talked with you outside.

“I just want to give this back to Jung Soo oppa, is he home?” You explained to his manager as you showed him Leeteuk’s car key.

Meanwhile when Leeteuk’s manager decided to face you, Shindong went upstairs.

“Hyung…She’s here…” Shindong said to Heechul who was standing outside Leeteuk’s bedroom with Yesung. Heechul didn’t say anything he just sighed neither Yesung. The three of them became quiet but then Heechul knocked Leeteuk’s bedroom’s door again.

“Ya! Jung Soo! Come out! You can’t be like this!” Heechul yelled his name while knocking and kicking the door but still Leeteuk didn’t answer him.

“Hyung…teukie hyung, please…” Shindong who were also worried about their leader said.

“Aish…if this guy didn’t argue with him…” Heechul muttered annoyingly as he remembered of what just happened earlier when Lee Soo Man wanted to see Leeteuk.

Flashback

“Lee Soo Man Seongsangnim, Annyeonghaseyo” Leeteuk entered his office with his manager and greeted him politely.

“Leeteuk-ah, please sit down…” Lee Soo Man said. The atmosphere in the office was really intense that made Leeteuk felt nervous as if it was his first debut.

“You know why I called you here didn’t you?” Lee Soo Man asked. Leeteuk nodded informing him that he knew too.

“Then I beg you, Super Junior is currently at the top of Korean pop music. With you being with whoever this girl is for you…It’s really dangerous. I’m not giving you a warning Leeteuk-ah.  But I’m telling you to stop whatever you guys have” Lee Soo Man said. As expected this would soon happen.

“Seonsangnim, I’m sure that ELF will always support Super Junior even thought they know I have a girlfriend” Leeteuk talked back, He knew that he had to fight this up with him.

“Oh really? You have the most scandals with women Leeteuk-ah. You’re the Leader, you are supposed to show a good image of yourself!” Lee Soo Man rose up his tone.

“Is having a girlfriend also making my image bad?” Leeteuk asked back. In his mind he won’t lose to him. He just can’t lose!

“Teuk-ah, just obey his order…” His manager secretly poked Leeteuk and whispered to him.

“Andwae hyung…” Leeteuk disagreed with his manager.

“Leeteuk-ah, you signed the contract. You have to follow the contract. If you don’t…Tomorrow, you’re no longer the leader of Super Junior…and more…there will be no Super Junior…I’m so tired of telling you this.” Lee Soo Man was already tired with stubborn Leeteuk. He knew that this threat would scare him off. Leeteuk became quiet…It was the same with whether to choose you or  Super Junior members…all of you were the people he loved the most, more than anything in this world.

“Fine! I quit!”Leeteuk yelled and walked out from his office. Leeteuk rushed decision making his manger and Lee Soo Man eyes went wide and shocked.

“Ya! Talk to him, Don’t let him quit…If I know where the girl lives I really would…Do you know where she lives?” Lee Soo Man asked the manager.

“Em…I don’t know Seonsangnim…I’ll go to him…” Leeteuk’s manager lied, he was already feeling bad with what happened to Leeteuk one thing that he knew, he should at least protected you too so Leeteuk wouldn’t be too desperate.

“Wait, tell him if he wants to date so badly, just date with the girls in our agency…It’ll be easy to block media if he got in to scandal…” Lee Soo Man continued before Leeteuk’s manager bid goodbye and went to where Leeteuk headed.

“Ya! Teuk-ah!” Heechul called him, it turned out Heechul, Shindong and Yesung were eavesdropping their leader conversation with Lee Soo Man. Leeteuk didn’t bother Heechul, he just ignored him and walked to the bathroom.

“Teuk-ah!  YAAA!” Heechul yelled at him as the 3 of them followed their leader.

Leeteuk closed himself in the bathroom, making the 3 of them couldn’t not stop from yelling out his name and knocking the door.

“Teuk-ah!!!! Ya! Open the door” Heechul yelled while kicking the bathroom door.

“Go…Just go…” Leeteuk said in heavy voice.

But before Heechul calling out his name, the manager came with a spare key. Heechul opened the door and saw Leeteuk sitting near the sink with his bleeding hand. He just hit the mirror with his left hand.

“Hyung!” Shindong and Yesung said on the same time when he saw their leader’s hand.

“Teuk-ah…why did you act like this? If you just said yes and pretended to obey his words…aish…babo” Heechul sighed while trying to help Leeteuk to stand up. Yes, if Leeteuk didn’t argue with Lee Soo Man and pretended to obey his words…none of this would happen and he could even still have relationship with you as long as public didn’t know.

 

End of flashback.

A few minutes after Heechul yelled and kicking around Leeteuk’s door, they could hear that the door was unlocked.

“Hyung!” Yesung said as soon as he noticed Leeteuk opened the door. They all could see that Leeteuk turned to be an emo-desperate guy. His eyes were bloodshot and swollen it seemed that he just cried. For Super Junior, it was really hard to see Leeteuk became like this for the second time. The first time was enough, he was messed up. He used to drink a lot when he was a trainee and often hospitalized because of fatigue and too much drink. And now he had to suffer this again, everyone was worried what Leeteuk would do…they were afraid that he might do something really bad like suicide.

 “Where are you going?” Heechul stopped Leeteuk by grabbing his hand, he knew that Leeteuk was going to see you but this couldn’t happen at least for now. If Heechul let him to see you, who knew what would happen. They might ended up yelling at each other plus disturbing the other people who lived on the same floor with them and it could lead to a major scandal if they knew Leeteuk was quarreling with a woman.

“Let me go…” Leeteuk glared at Heechul, his glare was as if he was going to kill someone.

“Andwae! You can’t see her!” Heechul yelled at him but Leeteuk was fed up, he was sick of all of these. He tried to let Heechul hands off him but Heechul held him strongly that made Leeteuk fell down to the floor.

“Ah wae!!!!” Leeteuk that now on the floor yelled.

“Teukie hyung, stop it! Please!” Shindong said. As he tried to help him stand up Leeteuk rejected. He sat on the floor while leaning his back to the wall.

“Why…why I couldn’t see her…why…” He said with his head down while tears started to come out from his eyes. The other three members of Super Junior looked at each other. They knew how tough it must be for their leader but they couldn’t do anything. All they could do for now was trying to calm him down and protect him from making more mistakes.

“Huh?” You were left with blank expression on your face after Leeteuk’s manager told you that you both couldn’t see each other anymore.

“On behalf of Leeteuk, I apologize…” His manager continued as he bowed his down a little. You couldn’t believe of what Leeteuk’s manager just told you.

“It’s impossible! We were fine! Where is Jung Soo oppa?” You were about to come in to the apartment but Leeteuk’s manager stopped you.

“I’m sorry ______-ssi, but this is the only choice. You don’t want to ruin his career do you? Please think about Leeteuk too. He’s now doing really great but his career will be gone in a few seconds if the public know….”

“That he was married to me?” You cut off Leeteuk’s manager.

“Yeah…But ____-ssi I’m doing this to protect both of you…really…Lee Soo Man is currently trying to find where you live and stuff and he will do anything…Anything to make you disappear. So I beg you, at least for now …stop seeing Leeteuk” His manager explained to before he took the key and went inside the apartment.

You stood in front of Super Junior’s apartment in disbelief. Your tears were about to fall out but you decided to call Leeteuk’s cell phone to ask him what was really going on. You called him for many times but he didn’t answer any of your calls and tears started to fall down from your eyes. Was this the end of your relationship with Leeteuk?

a.n

ohmygod, i finally can update!! I'm really really really sorry to keep you guys waiting. I was so busy with Orientation things in my university. But holiday is coming soon so i'll update *hopefully* a lot faster. Really thank you guys for waiting, reading, subscribing and commenting this fic. Love you guys :):):)

comment n replies.



miakie_saranghe hello new reader, welcome!! ~ i just updated, hope you'll like it :)

goddess_JD true! he should fight for it!! btw i just updated, hope you'll like it :)


kiwibubblecat i just updated,you'll find out more on the new chap hihi hope you'll like it :)


sjlovesjworld updated dear, sorry to keep you waiting :(

meggie016 updated dear, sorry to keep you waiting :(

lildoolmai
i just updated,you'll find out more on the new chap hihi hope you'll like it :). Haha well i wish Lee Soo Man would just say that so that he could get marry with ___ and i can finish this story soon kkk
but unfortunately he didnt say that :(

pandabearasian
i just updated,you'll find out more on the new chap hihi hope you'll like it :)