Chapter 9

My lovely Ex-Husband

Leeteuk POV

“Leeteuk-ssi!” Lee Soo Man’s assistant came toward me with _____ and the girl next to her. What is she doing here? Isn’t this a private party? Even the media doesn’t know about our annual dinner party.

“Oh, Mr.Seo” I stood up and bowed to him to show my respect and so did Yoona who sat next to me. She then left to her table and sat with her eonnies.

______ was really pretty. She wore a pretty white dress and looked like an angel fell from heaven.

“Leeteuk-ssi, this is the owner of the café that Super Junior will be advertising” Mr. Seo told me then introduced me to them. So we’re really going to work together? Is this a good idea?

Your POV

Who is that girl? Why Leeteuk laughed happily with her? I never saw his laugh since 9 years ago…That time he was laughing like that with me...

“Ji Hyo-ah…who is she?” I whispered to her wondering who the woman that Leeteuk laughed with was.

“Oh, she’s Yoona...Girls generation” Ji Hyo said.

“Girls Generation?” I asked confusedly, I honestly didn’t know what Girls Generation was.

“Girl group…aigoo, you really didn’t know anything” Ji Hyo sighed.

Author POV.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Lee Ji Hyo and this is my partner…Song _____” Ji Hyo introduced herself and you to Leeteuk. All the members of Super Junior started to come to introduce themselves.

“I’m Leeteuk, the leader of Super Junior” Leeteuk introduced himself and acted like it was the first time the both of you met. He also tried to look as excited as he was in variety shows but he still couldn’t. The other members started to introduce themselves to Ji Hyo and you.

“Oh do I need to introduce myself too?” Donghae asked with a chuckle.

“You guys know each other?” Hearing what Donghae said Mr. Seo asked you and Ji Hyo. Both of you nodded in agreement.

“Ah, that’s really good! You’ll be comfortable working together then!” Mr. Seo said and smiled proudly.

‘Comfortable? My ! ’ You thought to yourself. How could you be comfortable working with your ex-husband?

“Okay then, you both please sit with them and enjoy your dinner. I’ll be back” Mr. Seo told the both of you to have dinner with Super Junior so that you both could develop good relationship with each other.

“So…you guys are the famous chocolate cake maker?” Shindong asked to break the awkwardness between the both of you and Super Junior.

“Ah, she’s the maker...” Ji Hyo pointed at you.

“Really? Your chocolate cake is the best _____-ssi!” Shindong complimented you. Leeteuk didn’t say anything to both of you. He was just eating his dinner quietly.

“You guys are really pretty! You should’ve worked in entertainment industry.” Heechul said as he drank his wine.

“Thank you” Both of you said, It was really awkward having dinner with them. You often took a glance at Leeteuk but he didn’t seem to even turn his head and look at you.

“______,-ssi Ji Hyo-ssi…how’s the business? Good?” Donghae asked

“It’s good, well…It wasn’t really good yesterday since _____ was not feeling well and didn’t work.” Ji Hyo told Donghae. Hearing this Leeteuk seemed interested and gave you a quick glance at you which unfortunately you caught his glance. As both of your eyes met each other you quickly looked somewhere else and so did Leeteuk.

“Really? Are you okay _____-ah?” Donghae seemed so worried, he even dropped the honorifics.

“I’m fine, Donghae-ssi. It was just a headache” You told him with a smile.

“Donghae-ssi? Didn’t I tell you to drop the honorifics?” Donghae said

“Ya! You just want them to call you oppa right?!” Eunhyuk spoke up as he noticed Donghae’s mischievous action.

“Aniyo hyung! Why are you being like this?” Donghae pushed Eunhyuk who sat next to him which made everyone burst into laughter except Leeteuk. He was still eating his dinner quietly and didn’t bother what was happening at the moment.

“So have you discussed what are we going to do with in your advertising thing our managers?” Heechul asked wondering what he would be and do to advertise your café.

“Yes, we have.” Ji Hyo nodded.

“We?” You asked confusedly, you didn’t feel that you discussed anything with Ji Hyo and Super Junior managers.

“I mean…my father and I…the managers said that only 5 of you could do the advertisement since you guys are pretty busy right now…” Ji Hyo explained groggily, she felt guilty that she didn’t discuss it with you.

“Eh…only 5???” Super junior members got a little bit surprise, they thought that all of them were going to advertise your café together and so did you.

“Who?” Heechul asked again, his face showed that he was hoping he would be in.

“Em..Heechul-ssi, Shindong-ssi, Eunhyuk-ssi, Kyuhyun-ssi and …” Before Ji Hyo finished her sentence she looked at you with guilty eyes.

"YES! Okay yo man! I'm in!" Heechul was excited to hear his name came from Ji Hyo mouth.

Your POV.

Why is she looking at me like that? Gosh…Don’t tell me the last member is Leeteuk…

“The last one is Leeteuk-ssi…” Ji Hyo said as she looked at me and felt guilty she didn’t tell me earlier. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose as I heard Ji Hyo mentioned his name, I felt that I immediately got a headache when I heard his name.

“Oh…_____  noona, are you okay?” Ryeowook saw me and asked.

“I’m fine…” Everyone starred at me so I gave Ryeowook a wide happy smile so that they wouldn’t ask more. Leeteuk took quick glance at me and then he put his fork and the steak knife on the table and stop eating his food.

“If you don’t like it, Donghae can replace me…” Leeteuk spoke up. What did he mean by that? I honestly liked that he was going to advertise my café…I was worried that working with him would be hard and stressful since he seemed like he didn’t want to talk to me anymore. Hearing that everyone turned into silence and the atmosphere became really awkward.

“Hyung…Why are you being like this?” Donghae asked. I tried to control my emotion right now so that I could hold my tear and the explosion of my emotions, His heart seemed like a stone heart which made me wanted to yell at him and tell him to listen to me first.

“Well, you’re better at advertising things and I think you’ll work well with _____-ssi” Leeteuk told Donghae. Enough! Why he wouldn’t just accept it! He is a professional after all so he could have separated between his personal relationship and his work right?!

“But hyung…” Donghae was about to speak more when I cut him off.

“Jung Soo oppa…Could you please just accept it! Not good at advertising things? You? The leader of Super Junior? Unbelievable! I know you’re not comfortable with me but didn’t you learn how to separate between your personal relationships and your work at your training days? Why are you always avoiding me?! Why oppa?” I couldn’t hold my emotion anymore so I yelled at him without realizing that almost all the people in the venue starred at our table.

Author POV.

You just yelled at Leeteuk pretty loud, you burst into tears and ran away. Leeteuk was pretty shocked when you yelled at him. He didn’t expect that your emotions would explode like this.