OUCH

Nocturnal Thorns

 

[YUKI’S POV]

I woke up around 6am, yes that early cause my back really aches a lot, and addition to that Im feeling numb on my legs, coz of the weight of this guy’s head. I look at his sleeping face and shove some bangs that covers his handsome face. Yes, handsome coz it’s the truth and nothing but the truth. And for all of you to know , this guy who’s sleeping on my lap now is my boyfriend.

[END OF POV]

 

“Oh..” Yuki startled as Keito opened his eyes and smiled at her.

“Ohayo!” He smiled at Yuki as he stood up.

Feeling awkward, Yuki slammed Keito’s tshirt on his face for him to wear it. [ well, did I tell you that he didn’t wear his shirt before sleeping? Well now you know]

‘Oh, arigatou na.” Keito said as he wears his shirt and about to stood up when they saw Haruka coming inside the room.

 

[HARUKA’S POV]

 

I looked at Keito’s door, and was sure Yuki sure sleep here last night, she’s not in her room to begin with. Well, must make sure. I opened the door slowly and to my surprise.

 

“Ehhh?” I shrieked seeing Keito wearing his shirt and Yuki’s on the bed. Oh! Keito’s bed.

Yuki stood up and said. “Hey, its not what you think it is.. We didn’t do THAT thing. Okay neechan?” she explained to me, but the way I look at keito.  Nah! Is he that to be trusted?

I raised my right eyebrow at them as I crossed my arms on my chest. “Well, be sure about that coz…”

‘We know.” The two said in perfect sync. Well, did they practice?

I know something’s not right between these two , so I walked towards them and look at them closely. “Are you two????”

Yuki looked down and Keito held her hand without Yuki spanking him or killing him. “EHHH? Together now?” I was shocked at them, well this guy over here sure is brave though he’s kinda quiet sometimes.

Yuki just nod and I just smiled at them. “You know what will happen Yuki right?” I tapped her shoulder.

“Im ready for that.” She told me and just with her words I can really feel that she loves Keito even though one life is at risk.

“Fine, then If you need help. GO ask us.” I said then I walked out the room, but then I turned around. “Oh, by the way….. eat breakfast outside.” And I winked.

[END OF POV]

 

Haruka was walking like a kid going to their pavilion where they are going to have breakfast, she sang a little cheerful song while going her way there when someone blocks her way. She looked up at that person and uttered. “YOU!”

 

[YAMADA’S POV]

I looked at Haruka as she was going out of Keito’s room, and I also heard that Keito and Yuki are together, Iam not an eavesdropper okay. I just accidentally heard it since I was going on Haru’s room. But then I hid on the bush just a little farther from his room as I saw Haruka walking his way outside. She was humming, and was having a good day. Maa, I should do this.! Without further thinking, my feet just brought me infront of Haruka.

I placed my hands inside my pocket as she shouted at me. Well what’s new right?

“Yo!” Eh? Iam stupid, I should greet her goodmorning.

“What are you doing here huh?” she told me like ripping me into half.

I scratch the back of my head while my other was still inside my pocket. “Anoo, lets say to…. Fetch you on going to the pavilion?”

She just looked at me and then smiled, after that kicked my foot. I held my foot coz of pain as she said. “Baka ~! Im not a kid anymore! Back off!”

[END OF POV]

 

They were all circling around the round table, food is already there waiting for them. Rein was holding onto her chopsticks and was ready to attack the said food anytime. Satomi was also aiming at the takoyaki infront of her which she was like embedding something on it that ‘ITS MINE’. Mimi was playing with her spoon and fork while Yuto was looking at him. Yuki and Keito just came and sat beside each other which made everyone turned their gazes at them.

 

“Eh? What’s with all the stare?” Yuki said smiling and take note her hair is on a ponytail.

‘What’s with the hair?” Rein pointed at her using the chopstick she was holding then bit it.

Yuki smiled and said. ‘Its hot…” then grabbed the spoon and fork that was given by Keito.

“Ehhh?” Yuto shrieked as he saw Keito offering Yuki the chopsticks and smiled at her.

Keito looked at Yuto and said. ‘What’s te problem? Is being a gentleman a problem now?”

Yuto shook his head and continue gazing at Mimi.

Yabu suddenly talked then smiled. “You’re together now aren’t you?” as e looked at Yuki and Keito who was elbowing each other and was blushing.

‘Naa, you’re too obvious..stop being all giddy.” Satomi mocked them.

Keito and Yuki nodded and Keito held Yuki’s hand and raised it and said. “Yeah, she’s my girlfriend now.”

Yuto jaw where about to drop upon the sudden announcement when Haruka came.

“Oh…Ohayo haru chan” Kei happily greeted her.

“Don’t you oha-ohayo me you girly face…” she shouted at Kei.

Kei’s tears were about to fall as he heard Haruka .

“HAHAHAHA! GIRLY FACE….” Rein added earning a youre-so-dead-to-me-later gaze from Kei which made her cover and ate.

“Okay, fine fine. Let’s eat.” Yabu said cutting all the unnecessary things to be happened between Kei and Rein.

“Hai…Ita----“ before they could finish their sentence Yamada came and grabbed Haruka’s arm.

“Ooooyyy Cho---“ Haruka tried to escape from him but he was completely dragged.

‘Itadakimasu---“ Rein and Kei perfectly said it in sync not knowing the incident happening just around them which earned all of the gazes at the both of them.

 

[YAMADA’SPOV]

 

I was completely out of my mind, being nerd and at the same time stupid. I cant handle it anymore. I don’t wanna be stupid infront of Haruka, I saw some empty room and locked it.

“Oyy! What do you think you’re doing. I was about to grab my breakfast and there you go ruining it. If you want to go on a diet do it… Just don----“ before haruka continued to utter one word I hugged her, Im now uncontrolled and what I want to do now is to get her. To finally let her heart be mine. For her to hear my feelings. For her to love me. Be beside me.

‘What the….” Haruka was trying to get out of my hug but I wont let her. I wont let her get away from me.

I released the hug and looked at her, cupped her face and shouted at her. “CAN YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO WHAT I WOULD JUST SAY….. JUST THIS TIME OKAY…GAHD IM TOTALLY PISSED ON YOUR ACT.! ACTING ALL COOL AND WHAT? A HERO ! GOSH HARUKA! IM STILL A MAN, AND YOU’RE A WOMAN.. SO DON’T ACT LIKE YOUR SUPERIOR THAN ME COZ IM STILL STRONGER THAN YOU…….’ I felt myself going overboard coz I saw her merely shocked of what Ive just shown then I continued. “But please listen to me…. I love you Haruka, more than you imagined it to be…” I said as I kneeled infront of her, grabs her hands and asked her. “Can you be mine forever?”

She merely cried and whacked my head. “Baka?! Asking me like that? Are you going to marry me… “

I smiled at her answer ten asked again. “So?”

‘Let me think about it..” she said.

“Fine…” I said then kissed her hands which I can sense that she blushed for a minute.

 

[END OF POV]

 

“I guess a new couple will come nee?” Kei said as she munched some food.

Rein looked at him and said . “Don’t talk as if you’re a matchmaker or what you freak.”

“What the! IAM A FREAK? THEN WHAT ARE YOU??  A WITCH?” Kei shouted.

“TAKO TAKO TAKO!!!! OCTOPUS BRAIN!” Rein shouted back.

‘ATLEAST I HAVE A BRAIN.” Kei said not looking at her.

“Baka ~~! It’s a little brain! Gahd! Are you really genius!” rein said not looking at him also.

“IAM …” Kei said whouting at her this time looked at her.

Rein was pissed and grabbed the plate of Haruka beside her and since its not yet used, she slapped it infront of Kei’s face.

“Now, tako brain….. Thank you for ruining my appetite.” Rein said as she stood up.

“Maa, you’re always fighting dude,. Seriously.. my ears are kinds going deaf knowing your just talking like a ruler away and that?” Yabu said trying to see if he’s deaf or what.

“And yeah, I guess you’ll like our Rein in the future.” Satomi added while looking at Kei.

Yuki stood up grabbing Keito and said. “She’s much worse than me, I know her..”

“But still, lower your pride dude…” Keito adviced.

Kei looked at them as they all scolded him or what? “Wow guys, really..thank you friends…for a wonderful advice.”

Yuto was about to stood up and said. “Oh, bro… get an ice pack, I think the plate’s just made an edge on your beautiful face. Just a tip…” then he walked out.

Kei hissed and said. “Now my junior called me a bro!” 

 

 

SO IM LAUGHING OVER THIS FIC, ESPECIALLY THE LAST PART. GAHHD HOW MOANY HOURS DO I JUST STARED BLANKLY ON THIS LAPPY WITHOUT ANYTHING TO WRITE.

 

SO HERE. :)