A Newbie

Nocturnal Thorns

 

Haruka was leaning on the door of Satomi just listening to the conversation of Yabu and Sato inside, she smiled a bit knowing that Sato’s weakness had already been exposed and was been known by someone. Cause she knows she was the only one who can make her smile like that after being totally furious over something which made her mad. “Yokatta nee” the only thing that Haru uttered then she walked away out of that room.

Not far away from Sato’s room she met Doyenne walking towards Sato’s room, her eyes widened as she saw her coming the way.

“Doyenne” She shouted calling her attention.

“Ohh, Haru.. Sato?” Doyenne said as Haru blocks her way trying to ruin her mind on going further to Satomi’s room.

“Anooo, Sato’s not in a good mood right now, I just cheked her out just a few seconds ago.” Haru tried to  cover up the two who was talking.

Doyenne looked at her and just nodded “Ohh, I see. Ill leave her to you Haru, I know you know her more than I do.” She patted her shoulders and just turned around to go  back to her household.

Haruka exhaled as a sign of relief when she looked back at Sato’s room and surprised to see them looking at her smiling. Sato mouthed words of “Thank you” and “Sorry” at her as she nodded and smiled then waved to say goodbye.

 

 

Mimi was looking at the dagger set on the cabinet with Yuto as she thought of a good idea and tapped Yuto’s shoulders hard making him to almost cry in pain.

“What was that for?!” Yuto shrieked.

Mimi smiled at him and said “Maa maa ! You said Yamada’s having this like his black side right?” while playing her fingers and smiling evilly as thinking of something,

Yuto nodded in return but kinda having some thoughts about it then uttered. “H-hai… I do said that…Doua?” he looked at her.

Mimi smirked which earned Yuto kind of thinking saying “this is not good….”

 

 

AT HANAKEI’S HOUSEHOLD

Aya was playing with her knife while sitting on her chair on her office. “Shizuka, call Airin….” She told Shizuka, her assistant.

“Hai madamme.” Shizuka said as she bowed down and called Airin thru her phone.

“That girl would be off use this time,” Aya said while smirking thinking of something bad again against HanaRei. “Well, those girls knows how to pissed me off, well. I’ll show them HOW PISSED IAM” she ripped the picture of the HanaRei girls as she throw it to the floor.

 

After a few minutes, someone knocked on the door.

“Aya san? You called for me?” A girl with a short hair, quite short for her age and having an angelic smile on her face showed up.

“Airin chan…Hisashiburi!” Aya stood up on her seat and kissed her cheek.

Airin looked at her and said. “What can I do for you then Madamme?” she smiled at er which never fail Aya to not smile also.

“Well……” Aya said as she was smiling at her while her wavy black hair. “It’s about the HanaRei who betrayed you….”

 

 

Yamada stretched out his hands while yawning when Haru came in. ‘Oha----yo” he said happily while she was walking towards her way.

Haruka just ignored her then walked towards her seat.

“Maa maa,,~~~!” Yamada said as he finished taking some mild exercise then looked at Satomi and Yabu who are acting all like a real couple on the seat. He slumped her chin on his desk and said. “Kaichou and Sato were happy deshou…When will I?” he sighed then messed his hair.

Kei looked at him and said. “That’s not a way to mess your hair…..” he messes his hair and smiled going to his seat. “Moooooooooou!” Yamada said while glaring at Kei… “Meanie~!”

“Meanie” Imitated by Kei then opened his notes. “Ohh, why are you here? I though you’ll be having classes at Yuto’s class right now?” Kei said as he scanned his notes then looked at Yamada , looked at his watch then said. “Its already 9:30am.” He looked at him.

Yamada jumped out of the seat and looked at Kei’s watch. “9:30???? Yabbbbbeeeee” he hurriedly ran away from the room and bid goodbye.

“That guy” Yabu laughed as he saw Yamada panting.

 

 

Yamada was hurriedly ranning for his life knowing its already 9:30 and he’s still running in the hallway, when someone bumped him and he fell on the ground “Ittttteeeee” he slumped on his and was totally painful because his fall was a strong one.

“I-TTTTEEEE” he shouted then looked at the person who bumped him. “A-REEEEE?” he pointed at her.

The girl bowed down and said sorry for bumping at him, she offered her hand and pulled him up, “Annnno, can I ask where’s this room?” the girl handed out a paper and smiled at him.

“kawaii” Yamada whispered at himself then said. “O-Oh… Im also going this way, but I think we’re late. Ikou?”

“Oh! Arigatou” The girl smiled again.

 

The two arrived at the room and saw the professor already there, but thanks to that girl she was saved.

“Yamada Ryosuke!!!! YOU’RE LATE!” The professor shouted at him.

“Woooah, because I met this girl who was lost sensei……” Yamada said while scratching the back of his head and headed towards his seat.

“Baka ~~~!” Chinen said while whacking his head.

“Doua???” Yamada looked at him.

Chinen shaked his head and just looked at the girl “Dare?”

Yamada didn’t answer cause he don’t know what to answer..

 

“Ohh, Miss….. are you from here?” The sensei asked the girl.

“Hmmmmnnn, Mimi chan….” Yuki pats Mimi’s shoulder. “She seems familiar.”

Mimi nodded and looked at her. “I don’t know if its her… but I think….?”

Rein looked at them and shrugged her shoulders.

“You know her?” Keito looked at Yuki  with eyes like being so curious.

“Some kinda? But I cant really remember who that girl is….” Yuki said then opened her notes then wrote something when she heard the girl uttered.

“Airin Suzuki desu.. Yoroshiku minna.” Then she bowed.

“Airin…Ai-Ai-AIRIN???”  Yuki looked at her and glared at her. “Its her…..”

“Huh???????” Keito said being bothered when Yuki uttered.

Mimi looked at Yuki and said. “Airin.. that’s the name….”

Rein looked at Yuki and she looked at her also. It seems that they have some kind of connection at that girl that made the two nodded together.

“Ohhh, Suzuki chan… Chotto… where to put you??? Hmmn… Beside Keito’schair…” The sensei pointed the vacant seat just beside Keito’s.

AIrin sat beside Keito and looked at him “Hi….”

Keito nodded and just smiled then looked at Yuki.

Yuki glared at Airin who was looking at her also. You have guts to appear infront of me? What a strong girl deshou.

AIrin was also glaring at her and thought Finally, you know I’m here with a purpose…. With you betraying me. Yuki!

 

 

So the title really suits me. *laughs* Maa ne,

enjoy reading for my another update deshou. Hope you love this chapter of mine. :) <3