Is it a "RED" day?

Nocturnal Thorns

 

Yuki hid in a trash bin beside the schools post, she saw the security guard searching for them and whistling. She hid herself there carefully not wanting for her to be discovered by the guard.

“That old hag…..! Phewwww~” She said as she laid her back on the wall. “Good thing Im smart enough to eventually lost a totally slow person like him..” she laughed herself as she gestured a victory sign.

“Ahem…” a guy suddenly faked a cough beside her, well totally not beside her but above her.

She looked above her and saw a guy sitting on the edge of the wall holding some guitar and looking at her, he was wearing glasses and looked like a nerd.

“Hey! What are you doing there?!?!” Yuki shreaked. “And who are you!!!!” Yuki looked at him as she stood up pointing at him.

“Keito-desu.” He answered right away.

Yuki raised her eyebrow and turned upon hearing the security guard voice again.

“Shhhhh!” she gestured looking at him upon hearing the security guard.

 

“Hey! You…!” the guard said pointing a stick at him.

Keito looked at the guard and just kept his mouth shut.

“Did you see any girl wearing civilian here roaming around?!” he asked.

Keito looked at where Yuki was hiding gesturing a you’re-dead-if-you-get-me-busted sign at him.

“No…..” he simply said.

The guard quit asking because its as if he’s talking to a wind or something and just walked away.

Keito looked at Yuki and said. “Its safe.”

Yuki released a deep breath and said. “Thanks……”

Keito looked at her and jumped down and said. “Why are you hiding?!”

Yuki looked at him and said. “Why should I answer your question huh?!” then she smirked and was about to walk away.

Keito looked at her walking away and said. “Heyyy! What’s your name?!”

Yuki pulled out a tongue at him and said. “You’ll never know.! Jyaa ~ Arigatou Keito kun!”

 

Yuki kicked a can infront of her as she strolled around the campus, there she saw Miki sitting at the edge of the wall panting for her breath and was so irritated.

‘Hey! Miki-chan! Where’s the others?!”  Yuki said while walking towards her. “Why are you here?! And why wearing that uniform of ours?!” she looked at her.

Miki pointed at her stained tshirt being dried in the sun.

“Owwwwwwww~ I see. Who did that thing?!” Yuki wondered.

“Some erted guy..” Miki answered.

The three suddenly barged in the conversion panting their own breaths.

“hey!!!!!!~” Haruka said while waving at them her right hand on her chest gasping for breath.

Satomi looked at Miki and said. “Why are you wearing that…” with a curious face.

“Yeahhh~ The hell with that outfit by the way!?! Not cool for you Miki-chan!” Rein added making Miki more irritated and jumped from where she was sitting.

“Some erted guy touched my chest after spilling a coke infront of my precious shirt ! Done asking?!” She said as she walked out the scene.

“Okay! I must talk to her…” Satomi followed Miki.

Rein blinked and said. “Now what did I do actually?!” while stomping her feet on the floor and asking why.

“Its because she had gone exercising early in the morning and had her coke bath here with some erted guy who I don’t know whom.” Yuki answered her.

Rein smirked and said “That Miki…and who’s that erted guy who made our beloved Miki irritated.”

“As if we know.” Haruka and Yuki answered in perfect sync.

Rein looked at them and said. ‘Whatever…..!”

 

 

Satomi grabbed Miki’s shoulder and said. “Miki chan! Doua no!? *what’s the problem?*”

Miki looked at Satomi and covered her chest. “Sato-neechan…someone holds my chest….! Im not anymore!!!” Miki cried.

Satomi hugged Miki and comforted her. “Okay stop crying okay?!?!”

Yuto went into the room and saw Keito at the corner plucking his guitar.

“Oyyy! Yuto! What happened to your face?!” Keito said as he looked and examined him carefully,

“Well, I bumped on the wall, and this is the result.” Yuto lied.

Keito laughed and said. “baka! Don’t lie! I know you encountered Kamenashi’s gang again.”

Yuto sat on the chair and whispered but loud enough to let Keito heard him. “Well, Ive tried to be strong enough~ and yet you’re asking, hmmmmmpfff!’

“You saying anything Nakajima!~” Keito shouted.

“Nothing!” Yuto walked out.

“That guy!~ That;s why he encounters many bad guys.!

 

 

____

Sorry for a short chap minna~