Let's go party

Nocturnal Thorns

 

“Ohhh~ I heard you’ve been appointed as Secretary and Representative of Saint Gakuen nee” Their leader told them as they went home.

“Wow. Fast ears ne” Satomi said as she bowed for respect.

“Where’s Rein, Yuki and Miki?!” She looked for them

Haruka butted in and said. “They have some school stuffs to do and was left on the library.” Then she bowed fto pay respect.

“Ohhh~ sou. Don’t forget your duties here huh. I heard someone from different house is aiming to get you.” She warned the two.

“Get us?! Then who the hell that person is?!” Satomi stood up eagerly.

“I think the house name is HanaKai?!” she said.

“The hell, you don’t know?!” Haruka shouted.

“Well, that kind of info I don’t know, I just know that they are quite dangerous because they act weird….All girly and naaaa~ That’s all I know.” She said.

“Crap!...Maybe they are in school.” Satomi shrieked.

Haruka nodded and called Rein.

LEGENDS:

Haruka & Rein

Moshi ! Mosh. Rein chan!

Ohhh~ Haru nee chan. Doua no [what is it?]?!

Anoo~ Are you going home.

Hai. Why?!

Listen to me very carefully okay?!, beware of being friends with some weird girls in case you have some girl classmates okay? You’re in danger. The three of you okay?

Oh! Hai. Wakatta[I know]. We’re going home now. Jyaa~

Ki o tsukette ne[Take care]. Rein chan.

 

“So how was it?!” Satomi asked.

“They’re heading home now….” Haru said.

“Yokatta[good to hear that] nee” Satomi was relieved.

 

__

“Naa~ we should go home now, we’re in danger girls.” Rein whispered.

“Huh?!” Yuki and Miki said in unison.

“I don’t know, but that’s what Haru nee chan told me.” Rein said handling up the phone on her hands. “Ikouzou” she added.

 

They were walking when someone bumped them and a girl in a mini skirt bowed at them.

“Gomen-ne.!” The girl with an angelic face said.

“Ohh~Okay.” Rein said as she passed by her.

Huh! Finally……..Saint Gakuen huh?! The girl told herself.

 

“Hey aren’t that Yuki?!” Keito pointed at Yuki who was walking with Rein and Miki.

Yuto looked at them and said. “Yah the little brat is there…” he added.

Keito looked at his right and saw the girl smirking and told Yuto “Hey~Look at the girl over there…..Isnt she familiar?”

Yuto looked closely at the girl and said. “I cant remember anything.”

“I think those three are in danger by the looks of that girl..” Keito pointed at the girl as Yuto nodded.

“Well, Miki can take care of herself though!” Yuto said as he saw the girl walking away making a phone call.

“Hey she’s calling someone.” He pointed as he tapped on Keito’s shoulder.

“Let’s go…” Keito said as they decided to go home.

__

“Tadaima [we’re home]” The three said in unison as the bowed to pay some respect.

“Ohh~ Rein chan! Yuki chan! Miki chan!” Satomi said as she greeted them back. “Let’s talk.”

The five gathered in the room and sat around the table.

“So what is it nee chan?!” Rein asked.

Satomi and Haruka told what they had known from their leader a while ago and that made them asked many questions and things and how could they avoid that from happening.

“Simply. We need to keep our guard.” Haruka said .

“Hai! Wakarimaa! [we know.]” they answered her.

__

The next day,

“Im so freakingly and eagerly tired.” Miki said as she slumped her face on the table.

Yuki brought out her phone and listened to some songs on her mp3 as she felt someone sat beside her. “Ehhh~Early huh?! Where’s Nakajima-kun?!” she looked at Keito.

“There….!” Keito pointed as he opened her Statistics notebooks and answered the equations which made Yuki pulled her headsets and looked at what Keito is doing.

“Statistics…! Naaaa~The hell was that!? I didn’t answer my assignment there..” she pointed at his notes.

Keito looked at her and looked at the notebook below her arm, grabbed it and opened it. “Yah~ I think..” he pointed.

“Tsss~ Leave it right there. Don’t wanna answer it…” Yuki said while putting her earphones again.

Keito looked at Yuki and answered the assignment.

 

“Neee Miki-chan!” Yuto poked her cheeks.

Miki freaked out from the sudden change. “The heck! What is it?!”

“Nothing~What happened last night?!” he asked while some lollipop.

“What last night?!” Miki turned to look at him and thought He saw us?”Are you eavesdropping?!”

“Ehhh~ No..I just thought that….” Before Yuto could finish his sentence Fujigaya sensei came in and announced that Yuki, Rein and Miki are the new officers of the council.

“Ehhhh?!” the three said in unison.

“Hontou?!” Keito was shocked.

“What positions?” Yuto asked.

“Ohh~ Yuki being the class Treasurer, Miki being the junior representative Rein being the PRO 2” Fujigaya explained.

“Chotto sensei….Who’s the auditor?!” Yuki asked.

“Me.” Keito butted in.

Yuki blinked and said. “So Ill be with you always?!” she asked him pointing at herself.

“What’s that reaction for!” Keito smirked.

“Nothing.!” Yuki ignored him again.

“Ohh~ And you have another classmate here. Please come in.” Fujigaya told her.

The girl entered and said. “Yoroshiku minna! Aya desu. Kobayashi Aya. Nice to meet you.” And bowed.

“That girl.” Keito whispered.

“Hey..its her.” Rein turned to look at the back to face Yuki.

“Hai~ I know. I felt something not right here.” She whispered then looked at Keito who was serious.

That girl creeps me out! I know I met her somewhere. And if im not mistaken she’s not as nice as her face can tell. Keito thought himself.

“Miss Kobayashi sit beside Mister Morimoto.” He ordered.

“Don’t want. Only Shin can sit here.” Ryu protested.

“Tss~Okay. Beside….Nakajima kun.” He ordered. “Ohh~ new officers meeting later.” He added.

__

MEETING

“Haru neechan..” Yuki came towards Haruka.

Haruka looked at her as Yuki came towards her. “What is it?!”

“There’s one girl that is new in our class.” Yuki said loud enough for everybody to hear.

“New?!” Yabu asked. “Arent the school accepting too enrollees nowadays?!” he added.

Satomi looked at him and glared as if wanting to cover his blabbing mouth. “Yuki who’s the newbie?!”

“Aya. Kobayashi Aya.” Yuki answered.

“Yah~ She’s way giving me current electricity though~” Rein said.

Kei uttered and said. “Kobayashi!~ Ehhhh chotto! Is she the daughter of the one who kidnapped us five when we’re still young?! That devil girl?!”

“Kidnapped?” Miki asked.

“Ohh! Right~ So that’s why Im thinking that she was familiar though~” Keito snapped. “Hey Hika-kun, you have that stupid girl’s picture right?!” he looked at Hikaru.

“Hai~” Hika nodded as he brought out the ripped picture infront of them.

“Yes this….” Rein said as she pointed at the girls face.

“Wait you said son of those who kidnapped you. And one~meaning there’s more.” Satomi asked the five.

“hai~the other four we didn’t even memorize it. Kei…did you memorize it?!”Yamada asked.

“So ……” Haruka was thinking as she thought Who does this girl want? Us or them?

Yuki looked at Keito as he sat on the chair seriously. “Hey! Okamoto…..Spill something, you have thoughts running in your mind.”

Keito snapped and said/ “Okay…”

“So, I met Aya I think 2 years ago, we were kidnapped I think when we were still 5?. I met her again, so she’s kinda familiar and she’s not like those girls, I mean simple girls. She can kill any person the way she wants. I saw her slapping a girl’s face saying its for you by snatching my boy from me. And tat girl was really bleeding I think she died. And I ran after that. I remembered her wickedness, and being rude towards girls but so flirty around guys.” Keito explained.

“So you knew everything huh…” Yuki said.

“He once flirted with me, but lucky enough to be acting this way she left.” Keito said.

Yuto’s eyes grew big and said. “Now Im scared …” as Miki whacked his head. “No one would like you clumsy guy..” she added.

“Youuuu!” Miki said.

“Ohhh soou~ Then we should be careful of that girl. Chotto! New comers why not introduce yourselves?” Yabu said.

“Ohh~ Yuki desu…Just appointed a while ago as Treasurer, Yroshiku.”

Rein stood up and said. “PRO 2, Rein desu. Yoroshiku.”

“Miki desu. Junior Representative, Nice to meet you.”

“Yoroshiku. Im the president. Yabu Kota desu….” Yabu bowed at them and greeted finely.

Kei walked infront and introduced himself. “Kei Inoo desu~. Vice President. Senior.” He said.

“Him?! That girly vice?!” Rein pointed at him. “Anooo~ Can I ask….” Rein stood and asked. “Are you a girl?!” which made everyone laughed even Kota.

Kei was embarrassed and said. “Wh-What did you say?! Hey ! IAM A GUY!”

“Ohh~ I thought a girl.” Rein then sat down.

“Youuu~” Kei looked at him as Rein tongued out.

__

“Ehhh. Ohh! A ghostly pary. Sugoiiii~” Rein jumped up. “So are we in costumes?!” she added.

“Ahmmm. I think like a gangster style would do.” Yabu said.

“Ohhh. I have tons of dresses like that.” Satomi said. “Can I include weapons?” she added.

“Well, these are costumes so well you can as long they are not deadly.” Kei added.

Rein laughed as he pointed at kei. “Weapons are deadly you baka~!!!!”

Kei sneered at her and hissed. “Then don’t bring one you…..”

“Huh…..As if I wont….” Rein answered back.

“Neee….. Can I not come?!” Keito asked.

Yuki looked at him and said. “nande?!”

“Nothing….” Keito said looking at the window.

“You’ll not join again?!” Yuto said.

“Well, like Yuki nee.” Rein butted in.

“Yuki you’re not coming?” Yabu asked.

“Hai……some reasons.” Yuki looked at the four and sent some message.

“Yeah. Yuki was …for some reasons has something to do.” Satomi defended.

“Ohh sou~” The others answered.

“Are we sure of this theme?!” Kei asked.

Yabu laughed and said. “Don’t be a scaredy cat here Kei.”

 

 

___

So, I think this was the longest chapter I have done among the six, Im much into deep fascination on writing this chapter.

Good thing I ended this chap. Its on the 7th page in WORD though.

Saa. Comments after reading. Douzzzou. ^____^V